bit-tech.net

Old 7th Aug 2008, 13:30   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Resident Evil 5 on PC?

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/08...evil-5-on-pc/1

Capcom has talked about the possibility of Resident Evil 5 coming to the PC, pledging a strong allegiance to the platform.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 13:48   #2
[PUNK] crompers
Dremedial

[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[PUNK] crompers is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
this is excellent news, i just hope capcom's reputation for dodgy pc ports doesnt carry through

resi 4 and dmc3 were some of the worst ports ever
| Main Rig | TJ07B-W | 2600k @ 4.7Ghz | Sabertooth Z77 | 8GB Corsair Vengance | EVGA FTW 670 @ 1305Mhz | Samsung 830 128GB |1TB Samsung F3 | EK Supremacy CSQ | EK FC680 CSQ | Corsair HX650W | U2711 | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless | Xonar Essence STX | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm |
| HTPC | Lian Li Q11-B | AMD A10 5800k | ASRock FM2A75M-ITX | 8GB XMS3 2000 | 1TB Seagate | SFX 350W |
[PUNK] crompers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 13:57   #3
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Two good games coming to pc? thats great news!!

ooo wait... will someone sue me if I shoot some black zombies down?

BTW, the RE are widely know to be a bad port to PC... Lets hope their comitment to PC games changes this
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:01   #4
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
It's all about Resi 2 tbh. Best. Horror. Game. Evar.
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:03   #5
Timmy_the_tortoise
International Man of Awesome

Timmy_the_tortoise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I could never really get into Resident Evil until Resi 4 was released..
Q6600 @ 2.40GHz w/G0|Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R|2GB Crucial 667MHz DDR2|Powercolor Radeon HD4850|Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB|Scythe Ninja Mini|LG Blu-ray/HD DVD/DVD-RW Combo Drive|Corsair TX650W|Antec NSK2480
Pioneer VSX-417|2x Gale 3010|2x Yamaha NSP110| MS304W Centre | MS308 Subwoofer
Timmy_the_tortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:03   #6
bowman
Supermodder

bowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremelbowman has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Lol.. DMC, Final Fantasy, Gran Turismo, what's next, Metal Gear Solid?

'PC gaming is dying', hahahahaha.
bowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:04   #7
UrbanMarine
Government Prostitute

UrbanMarine has yet to learn the way of the DremelUrbanMarine has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome, I can't wait! I just hope the port isn't halfass like most ports.

Resident Evil Directors Cut is my all time favorite RE. Out of the whole RE series, the shooters were the worst. I just hope RE5 goes back to its roots.
UrbanMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:05   #8
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
the control system on resi 4 pc was a bit dodge, granted, but the game played A-OK. i'm up for a little DMC action for PC though.

resi evil 5 will come out on pc i think, a few months later than expected, but it should be there eventually
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:12   #9
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Yeah! Metal gear! afterall Konami was born on computers! Not PC but MSX

Actually i had the very first metal gear on MSX, great game back them...
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:19   #10
TreeDude
Supermodder

TreeDude has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
RE2 was the best hands down. Awesome story, much better voice acting (well, compared to the original), and a reason to play through a second time. I would love a remake of RE2 as long as it was done like the GC remake of 1.

Is it Capcom who did the RE PC ports, or was it a another company?
TreeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:35   #11
Narishma
Multimodder

Narishma has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
TreeDude: Ubisoft did RE4. I don't remember who did the previous ones.

UrbanMarine: It won't. It's more like RE4 with a different setting and HD graphics.
Narishma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 15:00   #12
Leitchy
Supermodder

Leitchy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It will be a crap port, so not interested
Leitchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 15:07   #13
Denis_iii
Ultramodder

Denis_iii has yet to learn the way of the DremelDenis_iii has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
as long as the zombies are white i'll purchase the game, cause you know basing a game in africa with 99% population black and then making the zombies black is so so racist
Denis_iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 15:29   #14
Redbeaver
The Other Red Meat

Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
RE2 is the best. period. but RE4 isnt trailing that far ahead either. i enjoy both game.

but RE5 comin to PC?? awesome news!!!!
ASUS Z97i-Plus - 4670K - 8GB DDR3 - Zotac GTX 970 - Crucial MX100 256GB - Corsair 250D [Modded]
www.pecelayam.com
Redbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2008, 02:22   #15
Amon
inch-perfect

Amon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Really, really wonky promise made by Capcom. Can anybody here recall their last, fervent commitment to the PC?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bit-tech article
...port...
Should never be used in an article dealing with PC gaming.

Ever.
Amon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2008, 10:36   #16
EPiRATE
Sailing teh Interwebz

EPiRATE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
After RE4, I'm now hoooked on the resident evil games.
Seeing as I don't have a 360 or ps3, I really hope capcom do a decent port to the pc
EPiRATE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Aug 2008, 15:21   #17
Mr_Sinister
Not Evil, just Bad

Mr_Sinister has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This would make a lot of fan's happy (including me)
Mr_Sinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2009, 00:06   #18
keef247
Hypermodder

keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keef247 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
please say this is going to happen... i loved playing the 4th one on the pc with the latest patch.
i never played it with the unpatched version which people seemed to despise but yer my experience was sweet with straight out of the box 360 support included this would be amazing to take round to a mates with a controller on my macbook and lan it

Good riddance. Wish I'd done it about a year ago.
keef247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2009, 00:56   #19
thehippoz
Banned

thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
played some re4 on the console at a friends last week.. loved it except the shotgun animation- I hope they do a good job on 5.. capcom has always made good stuff
thehippoz is offline   Reply With Quote