bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:29   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
i34 set to be UK's largest ever LAN party

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/08...er-lan-party/1

i34, the largest ever LAN party to be held in the UK is about to kick-off, and bit-tech will be there!

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:33   #2
Timmy_the_tortoise
International Man of Awesome

Timmy_the_tortoise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Now that I know this exists.. I'm setting aside a couple of days in my 2009 calendar so I can definitely go next year.
Q6600 @ 2.40GHz w/G0|Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R|2GB Crucial 667MHz DDR2|Powercolor Radeon HD4850|Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB|Scythe Ninja Mini|LG Blu-ray/HD DVD/DVD-RW Combo Drive|Corsair TX650W|Antec NSK2480
Pioneer VSX-417|2x Gale 3010|2x Yamaha NSP110| MS304W Centre | MS308 Subwoofer
Timmy_the_tortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:40   #3
Hg
The game known as life

Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
woot im ment to be staffing this event ummmm now as we speak, but due to work i cant make it to later on tonight. but im sure its going to be a blast.
Cya there Hg
Trident- My first case mod, Project Log
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 14:57   #4
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
celebrities? erm...who are we expecting!? wendel?!
Old 7th Aug 2008, 15:04   #5
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
damn would have been nice to know this earlier any chance you (Bit-tech) could set up some form of UK Lan coverage system to inform us of when they are taking place
i have never been to a lan before and would love to go to one
Old 7th Aug 2008, 15:07   #6
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakyb View Post
damn would have been nice to know this earlier any chance you (Bit-tech) could set up some form of UK Lan coverage system to inform us of when they are taking place
i have never been to a lan before and would love to go to one
same here for wanting the news earlier.

i've got jack all to do this weekend, if you had told me like 3 weeks earlier, i'd have hired a car and went.
Old 7th Aug 2008, 15:13   #7
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Celeb is Gemma Atkinson according to the site, and she is there to promote RA3

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 15:26   #8
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
i would have picked up on the way from liverpool if anyone needed
Old 7th Aug 2008, 16:16   #9
Hg
The game known as life

Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
wendel came a few events ago to i28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQp3Gay6sR8
Trident- My first case mod, Project Log
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 16:28   #10
Timmy_the_tortoise
International Man of Awesome

Timmy_the_tortoise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakyb View Post
i would have picked up on the way from liverpool if anyone needed
Fancy a quick detour through County Durham?
Q6600 @ 2.40GHz w/G0|Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R|2GB Crucial 667MHz DDR2|Powercolor Radeon HD4850|Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB|Scythe Ninja Mini|LG Blu-ray/HD DVD/DVD-RW Combo Drive|Corsair TX650W|Antec NSK2480
Pioneer VSX-417|2x Gale 3010|2x Yamaha NSP110| MS304W Centre | MS308 Subwoofer
Timmy_the_tortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 16:54   #11
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'm already there

I'm camping out at seat Q-16 now :P (im in V-12, join us for TF2age!)

Last edited by Omnituens; 7th Aug 2008 at 17:11.
Omnituens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 17:13   #12
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I think I know why you picked Q16

For someone paying on the door and travelling an hour and a half each way, is it a good event?
Old 7th Aug 2008, 17:18   #13
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I used to travel 3 hours to the old venue, well worth it. It'd better if you actually play more than 1 game though (don't just play 1 game all event, you WILL find it poor)

free games like Armagetron and bontago cheesecake!
Old 7th Aug 2008, 17:27   #14
sotu1
Ex-Modder

sotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on yousotu1 - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by BioSniper
Celeb is Gemma Atkinson according to the site, and she is there to promote RA3
well why didn't you just say so! see you there! hehe...i would love to go but alas am verry vusy at the moment. although Gemma in that hot military outfit is irresistable
Old 7th Aug 2008, 18:12   #15
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Geez! too bad i live too far from u guys...

I would love to meet the BT staff in there :/
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 18:20   #16
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Who, from bt towers, is going?
Old 7th Aug 2008, 18:55   #17
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenco_uk View Post
Who, from bt towers, is going?
Harry is going for the full weekend and Hiren will be there Friday.
Old 7th Aug 2008, 21:19   #18
themcman1
is now 110% win

themcman1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthemcman1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthemcman1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well I'm going to the M Festival tommorrow, but I don't have a festival pass, so no goodies for me.
Will I be able to tell who's from BT, if your all walking around?
themcman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Aug 2008, 21:19   #19
Nictron
Multimodder

Nictron has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
We have our annual RAGE (Really Awesome Gaming Expo) event in Johannesburg from 5 to 8 October 1800 tickets were available. It went on sale on the 1st of August and sold out today.

1800 tickets sold out in 6 days!

I bought mine on the 1st by the way :-)
Nictron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Aug 2008, 08:41   #20
PhenomRed
Multimodder

PhenomRed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
BEST THEME SONG EVER!!!!!!

just kidding though...