bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 21st Aug 2008, 08:15   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Bloo Balls by Cheapskate

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2008...y-cheapskate/1

Straight from the forum to our front page, we've got a scratch build that anyone interested in plexi, HAL or disaster recovery needs to read. Come on in and take a read over the wonder of Craig's (aka Cheapskate) Bloo Balls...

Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 08:19   #2
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Bi-Tech wouldn't be the same without the insane modders that roam the forums.

Excellent work
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 08:23   #3
SupReme
Message is over there ->

SupReme has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Copper Piping <3 !

Love the watercooling system, it really has a nice touch!
Old 21st Aug 2008, 08:37   #4
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice work Cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 08:42   #5
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
An awesome mod. I love your home made water blocks. Blue and orange aren't my ideal choice of colours but it looks awesome all the same.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 08:47   #6
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This is one of the weird ones. Weird colors, weird functionality, weird construction.

I like weird
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 08:53   #7
Mo_
Did this world come by chance?

Mo_ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
haha wicked mod with those copper pipes - could be better for the cooling right!!?!
Mo_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 08:58   #8
Timmy_the_tortoise
International Man of Awesome

Timmy_the_tortoise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome, love the colours!
Q6600 @ 2.40GHz w/G0|Gigabyte GA-G33M-DS2R|2GB Crucial 667MHz DDR2|Powercolor Radeon HD4850|Samsung Spinpoint F1 1TB|Scythe Ninja Mini|LG Blu-ray/HD DVD/DVD-RW Combo Drive|Corsair TX650W|Antec NSK2480
Pioneer VSX-417|2x Gale 3010|2x Yamaha NSP110| MS304W Centre | MS308 Subwoofer
Timmy_the_tortoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 09:33   #9
bigc90210
Teh C

bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bigc90210 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
looks like a hamster cage/tank?
Asus Maximus VI Extreme, i7 4770k @ 4.7GHz, EK Supremacy, 32GB (4x8gb) Crucial Ballistix Tracer 1600Mhz 1.5v, 3 x W/C Titans in SLI, 500gb Samsung 840, 3x128GB Corsair SATA 3 SSD's in Raid 5, 2x2TB WD Greens in RAID 1, Corsair 540, Logitech G19, Razer Naga Molten, Razer Vaspula, Razer Kraken, Leap Motion, Triple 27" 2560x1440p,
bigc90210 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 10:14   #10
brinkz0r
Hypermodder

brinkz0r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The article is as chaotic as you are, love it Cheapy! I was surprised to see this one on the frontpage, but you deserved it. It's very funny to see the contrast between Bloo and the previous modding article, the Cosmos Skulltrail
brinkz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 12:56   #11
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Congrats cheaps! It took a long time to see this happen, but u are finally on the front page. A well deserved prixe!
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 13:02   #12
Brett89
Ultramodder

Brett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run CrysisBrett89 can run Crysis
I've said it before, I'll say it again, the lawn mower res is the best res evar! Great mod though, well executed and great problem solving!

Dell M4600 i7-2860QM, 32GB DDR3, Quadro 1000M, 256GB SSD, 1920x1080
Brett89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 13:46   #13
HeXeN
Straight from Hell

HeXeN has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats Cheapskate! Excellent work (Woow i didn't see the end till now but this amazed me!)
HeXeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 16:13   #14
[<x>] Kiyusoma
Deus Ex Machina

[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[<x>] Kiyusoma is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Is it just me or does the rad at the rear look crooked?
Otherwise awesome project!
Old 21st Aug 2008, 16:56   #15
yeknom
Multimodder

yeknom has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A well deserved front page article. I love your writing too.
yeknom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 18:04   #16
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks everyone. And Thanks Brett, for putting up with the chaotic mess I left you to edit. It's been a while since I had to write something like that, and you filled in the stuff I forgot nicely. It's funny to see this after I spent last night reassembling Bloo.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 20:06   #17
SlickGnome
Modder

SlickGnome has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigc90210
looks like a hamster cage/tank?

My thoughts exactly, but it looks like a hamster cage on crack, with a watercooling setup thrown in for good measure.
SlickGnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2008, 20:56   #18
Stuey
You will be defenestrated!

Stuey has yet to learn the way of the DremelStuey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice work, & nice recognition of nice work! Nice!
Old 21st Aug 2008, 21:43   #19
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
Cheaps is da man! Kick-ass rig.
LilyPC V.2 - in progressBIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser!"Movie Sign!" - in progressCheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser!BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser!Lumière Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser!NOTalis w/ MNPCTech"Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Aug 2008, 01:01   #20
BioSniper
I Mod, Therefore I Own

BioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the DremelBioSniper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You made it onto Engadget too

http://gizmodo.com/5039830/bloo-ball...w-kind-of-punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal
Frankly this thread has become a bunch of methed up old women in a hat store.
BioSniper is offline   Reply With Quote