bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 25th Aug 2008, 00:00   #1
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Greatest speech in the history of all time

Boris Johnson at the Olympics.

You can't help but love Boris.

Last edited by yodasarmpit; 25th Aug 2008 at 02:11. Reason: Spelling O_o
yodasarmpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 00:06   #2
alastor
I Mod, Therefore I Own

alastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysis

I am literally crying, Boris is brilliant, thank goodness we have at least some politicians like him.
Old 25th Aug 2008, 00:08   #3
FuzzyOne

FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!FuzzyOne - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
excellent
♖♘♗♕♔♗♘♖
FuzzyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 00:19   #4
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
"Ping Pong is comming home!!"
What a legend, what a legend.

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 01:26   #5
Steelez
Supermodder

Steelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
They should rename the event whiff whaff at the next olympics
Sony Xperia Z.
Steelez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 01:53   #6
mvagusta
Did a skid that went for two weeks.

mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
That guy has got a big "british supremacy" thing goin' on, and he looks quite serious about it! I bet he's wondering how to get people to take him more seriously and instead of having everyone laughing, getting them to chant "heil Boris!" or at least fantasised about it anyway.
mvagusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 02:06   #7
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
*speech.

that's a damn cool mayor. 2012 olympics are going to be good. 2010, maybe not so much. here's what you can expect from the canadian government:

Quote:
Originally Posted by the heritage dept
"to ensure that the event adequately reflects the priorities of the government and helps to achieve its domestic and international branding goals."
Old 25th Aug 2008, 03:50   #8
freedom810
Supermodder

freedom810 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfreedom810 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow hes truly awesome for a pm.
freedom810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 04:13   #9
Stuey
You will be defenestrated!

Stuey has yet to learn the way of the DremelStuey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Boris who?

Wikipedia says he's London's mayor? *shrug* still never heard of him.

Come to think of it, I don't even know who my town/city's mayor is. I know NY's politicians, but not NJ's. Whoops!
Old 25th Aug 2008, 04:44   #10
Oreon_237
CHEA BRO!

Oreon_237 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
whiff whaff! haha most awesome mayor + speech writer ever.
Old 25th Aug 2008, 09:18   #11
theevilelephant
Ultramodder

theevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysistheevilelephant can run Crysis
*sigh* When someone told me that boris would bet getting the flag at the olympics i couldn't stop laughing. I'm still amazed he managed to do it without looking like a complete idiot, and without saying anything racist.
Old 25th Aug 2008, 09:59   #12
DaveVader
Fast Action Response Team

DaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run Crysis
Thank god for someone like Borris in the Government! Excellent speech

Origin name: Schizomida
DaveVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 10:06   #13
TheCherub
Hypermodder

TheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run CrysisTheCherub can run Crysis
Surely this is the greatest speech in history:

Last edited by Krikkit; 25th Aug 2008 at 12:47. Reason: Sorted youtube tag out - remember, it's just the bit after the =. :)
TheCherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 12:45   #14
NiHiLiST
New-born car whore

NiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run Crysis
Tell me again why he's not PM?
Old 25th Aug 2008, 13:11   #15
yodasarmpit
No longer the other Brett.

yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.yodasarmpit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiHiLiST View Post
Give it time
Old 25th Aug 2008, 13:28   #16
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mv
That guy has got a big "british supremacy" thing goin' on, and he looks quite serious about it! I bet he's wondering how to get people to take him more seriously and instead of having everyone laughing, getting them to chant "heil Boris!" or at least fantasised about it anyway.
*waves hand over head and makes wooshy noises*
Old 25th Aug 2008, 14:00   #17
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiHiLiST View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_J...#Controversies

Add to that the fact that the PM isn't meant to be a stand-up comic but someone who can handle our country responsibly. Boris is a good character for British politics, but that doesn't necessarily make him a good politician.
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 14:08   #18
NiHiLiST
New-born car whore

NiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run CrysisNiHiLiST can run Crysis
He's "human", he has a personality and a sense of humour. I'd consider those to be fairly important characteristics in a PM.
Old 25th Aug 2008, 15:42   #19
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
I love the old 'real human' tag that people like to stick on politicians now- most politicians are human, but it's not meant to be a popularity contest, it's a policy one. George Bush has a strong enough sense of humor and certainly a unique personality (almost similar to Boris in the bumbling joker manner) but I don't see people citing that as a reason to love him. Why? Because he forgot to run his country properly whilst doing it. I bet if you asked people why the dislike Gordon Brown so much (assuming they do), a vast proportion of them, if not the majority, would say it's because he looks miserable all the time, is boring, is Scottish etc. Ask them for an example of him making an awful executive decision and they'll probably be stumped.

As I said before, don't get me wrong- the video was funny and Johnson does us some favours in the PR department, but I don't cite that as a reason to want him running my country. I'd take the miserable Scottish git personally...
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Aug 2008, 16:27   #20
Steelez
Supermodder

Steelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the DremelSteelez has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by <A88> View Post
Ask them for an example of him making an awful executive decision and they'll probably be stumped.
Like the time as chancellor he sold off more than half the UK's gold reserves at it's lowest price, costing the tax payer 2 billion?

Anyway, I wouldn't want someone like Boris to be PM but as Mayor of London he can be a buffoon all he likes for all I care. People like him and to some extent Prince Phillip bring some character to otherwise boring official situations.
Sony Xperia Z.
Steelez is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode