bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 11th Sep 2008, 11:47   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Valve: Left4Dead demo coming to PC and 360

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/09...o-pc-and-360/1

Valve's Gabe Newell has confirmed that a single and multiplayer demo for co-op zombie shooter Left4Dead is on the way.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 11:50   #2
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
:drool:

I hope it's out before Annual Gift Fest, that'd make me extremely happy, even if it is a demo.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 11:51   #3
BlackMage23
RPG Loving Freak

BlackMage23 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Must have it now!!!!!!
Old 11th Sep 2008, 11:53   #4
Mentai
Hypermodder

Mentai has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'll just be preordering this regardless. Valve have never let me down before
Mentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 11:54   #5
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
game will be out November 29th - if it isn't I'm flying to valve to pry it from Gabe's hands myself - WANT!
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 12:02   #6
DaMightyMouse
Minimodder

DaMightyMouse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Words fail to express the excitement and anticipation!!! Must have NOW!!!
DaMightyMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 12:06   #7
Arkanrais
Supermodder

Arkanrais has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
saw this game on gv.com, and ****! I want now! who wants to buy one of my kidneys so I can upgrade my hardware to play this?
must get this. essential zombie survival guide training here and a kickass looking game.
Arkanrais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 12:07   #8
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baz View Post
game will be out November 29th - if it isn't I'm flying to valve to pry it from Gabe's cold, undead hands myself - WANT!
I'll bring the crowbar.
Silver51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 12:22   #9
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Damn, bring us the demo now tbh!

I'm really looking forward to this game... It's going to be an expensive autumn for gamers.
Old 11th Sep 2008, 12:59   #10
BigD79
Gadding about...

BigD79 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
no PS3 version, gutted. Think my PC will crash by just placing the game case next to it!
Old 11th Sep 2008, 13:12   #11
Whalemeister
is so hot right now!

Whalemeister has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhalemeister has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This has to be one of my most anticipated games coming out in the near future, I can't wait!!!! Must have now!!!!
Old 11th Sep 2008, 13:19   #12
Nikumba
Supermodder

Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Nikumba is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I take it you can have more than 4 peopole on a server, and 4 are random picked to be the humans?
Nikumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 13:29   #13
roshan
Modder

roshan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am looking forward to play it.I had no problems with any valve game ,since those do not ask for extream end pc's to play.A lesson for Crysis.Long last valve.......
roshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 13:43   #14
Votey
Minimodder

Votey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
"You can check out our thoughts in our hands-on Left3Dead preview"

No way, there's a prequel?!?!
Old 11th Sep 2008, 13:46   #15
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
If valve's is making it I would buy it, even if it is a 'my little pony' like game ;D
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 17:59   #16
pendragon
I pickle they

pendragon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
well i just crawled out from under the rock i've been living under, and I'm very intrigued! Valve is one company that really has their head on straight, so to speak, and as such I have good expectations for this
pendragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 18:55   #17
PhoneyVirus
*_*

PhoneyVirus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can't wait for this release knowing that the game is going to be good as The Orange Box or even better, an I might buy it from Steam. But for now SPORE is on desktop *_* Boo Ya Baby.
PhoneyVirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 19:01   #18
johnnyboy700
Ultramodder

johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.
From what I've seen, both screen shots and text, I think this will be a real cracker and I'm definitely looking forward to this one.
johnnyboy700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Sep 2008, 20:55   #19
Darkefire
Multimodder

Darkefire has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hate zombie horror movies. I hate survival horror games. I want this game. Such is the power of Valve.
Darkefire is offline   Reply With Quote