bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:11   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Valve may unveil Episode 3 by January

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/10...3-by-january/1

Valve, in a typical teasing of Half-Life 2 fans, has hinted that it may be readying to show off Episode 3 by the end of the year.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:13   #2
spoon.uk
Frag Me Bitch!

spoon.uk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Great Something for long evenings to play, hope it won't be short tho...
spoon.uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:13   #3
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Best go finnish ep2, shouldn't have started tf2 until after i'd completed the last episode... can't wait. At least that'll be one game i've bought.
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:34   #4
Horizon
Dremel Worthy

Horizon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo_mcg
Best go finnish ep2, shouldn't have started tf2 until after i'd completed the last episode... can't wait. At least that'll be one game i've bought.
i was fortunate enough that ep2 dl'd quicker and updated quicker TF2, otherwise i'd be in the same boat.
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:38   #5
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Roll on Chrimbo.
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:45   #6
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
Best grab HL2:EP2 and TF2 and Portal before this comes around then. Oh how I wish they'd release the Black Box.
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:52   #7
badders
Neuken in de Keuken

badders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for president
I smell another Source engine update maybe?
Moar multithreading?
badders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:53   #8
Hg
The game known as life

Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
HL2:EP2 was great you guys are missing out.
I would recommend playing it. Don’t want to give anything away but it’s worth playing till the end…
Trident- My first case mod, Project Log
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2008, 12:55   #9
rhuitron
Bump? What Bump?

rhuitron has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Next thing we know, they are going to have another "Ending Leak" just like this one.

http://halo3ending.ytmnd.com/
Old 15th Oct 2008, 13:33   #10
Bungle
Rainbow Warrior

Bungle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hg80 View Post
HL2:EP2 was great you guys are missing out.
I would recommend playing it. Don’t want to give anything away but it’s worth playing till the end…
Agreed. Episode 2 is a great blend of puzzle/shooter/story. Go play now.

/fanboy mode off
Old 15th Oct 2008, 13:41   #11
oddball walking
...!

oddball walking has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Half-Life 2: Episode 3 (Manchester United: 0 - Ed)
Too much Zero Punctuation Tim?
Old 15th Oct 2008, 13:54   #12
Jordan Wise
Baby called to see the boss...

Jordan Wise has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
/\ Joe you mean. I can't wait for this, episode 2 was thrilling. Do we know if this is the final part of half life though or will they make half life 3?

Steam ID:jordanwise
Jordan Wise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2008, 14:04   #13
Lepermessiah
Banned

Lepermessiah has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hate these episodes, don't get me wrong, Valve makes good games, but you seem to have to wait an awful long tiome for 3-4 hours of gameplay, i would rather wait a long time for HL3, seems the episodes lack the pull of a full fledged game, by the time you really get into it it is over.
Lepermessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2008, 14:08   #14
Whalemeister
is so hot right now!

Whalemeister has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhalemeister has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Can't wait, although EP1 was a big let down, EP2 was great. Just hope they keep the high standards of EP2 up for the next installment
Old 15th Oct 2008, 14:09   #15
Whalemeister
is so hot right now!

Whalemeister has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhalemeister has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry to double post but I forgot all about left 4 dead, that's really high up on my wish list at the mo...
Old 15th Oct 2008, 14:23   #16
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Still haven't played Episode 1 or 2 yet (got them on the 360).

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2008, 14:42   #17
naokaji
whatever

naokaji has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I can't wait until Episode 3 finally comes out, I just hope it's as cheesecake as EP2.

Quote:
Opportunity is like delivery by DHL, it does not come to you, you have to track it down and chase it
naokaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th Oct 2008, 15:14   #18
pizan
that's n00b-tastic

pizan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I hope they tie in portal to somehow in Ep 3...mmm portal grav gun
Old 15th Oct 2008, 15:21   #19
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Should ep3 be set on a ship?
Old 15th Oct 2008, 15:38   #20
TheoGeo
What are these goddamn animals?!

TheoGeo has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheoGeo has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheoGeo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well considering that i never actually got ep2 to work on my pc, I'll probably not bother investing in ep3

Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
TheoGeo is offline   Reply With Quote