bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 28th Oct 2008, 07:23   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Apple Core Duo by Cyprio

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/2008...uo-by-cyprio/1

It's been over a year in the making, but what can only be described as the G5 mod to which all others can be compared to. And now that it's done, it's time to take a look at what Apple only wished it designed...

Old 28th Oct 2008, 08:22   #2
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim S View Post
what can only be described as the G5 mod to which all others can be compared to
absolutely. been following this one on and off, it's an amazing worklog and an incredible final product. congrats cyprio.
Old 28th Oct 2008, 08:23   #3
DaMightyMouse
Minimodder

DaMightyMouse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow this mod look frikkin' AMAZING that blue light with this case. Not a modder but seeing this make me wanna pick up some tools and start modding...except I m not at all handy :P
But really ... well done Cyprio it looks great.
DaMightyMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 08:31   #4
StephenK
Sneak 'em Upper

StephenK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This fills me with warm fuzzy feelings. A truly exceptional mod that stands as one of my all time favorites. I think this is going to be one of the mods that future modders look to for inspiration.
Intel e6600 - 4gb Corsair Twin2X 6400C4 DDR2 - Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro + Silver 5 - Gainward GTX260 Golden Sample 896MB - Dell U2410 + iiyama E2200WS - Black Coolermaster ATCS 840 - Corsair HX620 - Asus P5B Deluxe - 1tb F3 - 1tb F1 - 320gb T166 - X-Fi Xtreme Gamer - Creative Inspire T6100 - Razer Lycosa and Razer Mamba
StephenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 08:34   #5
mrb_no1
Pie Eater

mrb_no1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
awesome work cyprio. i want one...
Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3600Mhz Asus Maximus II Formula ATI Radeon 4890 (1000Mhz Core + 1200Mhz Mem OC) 2x2G Corsair Dom. PC 8500 @ 1080Mhz Aquacomputer WC Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty 150G Raptor, 2x1500 + 1x750 + 2x500 Seagate (SATA2) Pioneer DVD burner Lian Li - PC 73SL Aluminium Silent Server Case Dell 2007WFP 20" Widescreen Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers Sennheiser HD270
mrb_no1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 09:42   #6
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Beautiful.

That is all

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 10:11   #7
Whalemeister
is so hot right now!

Whalemeister has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhalemeister has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome work dude, all those holes!!!
Old 28th Oct 2008, 10:12   #8
djDEATH
Habari gani?

djDEATH has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
not normally a fan of the mods on here, too much painting and making paper mache models of Duke Nukem or whoever, but THIS, is very special, and i'm jealous that its not under my desk
Old 28th Oct 2008, 10:16   #9
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
A fantastic article. I watched this mod right from the beginning and must say I am at awe at the skill, patience and love that was poured into this mod. Truly one of the best I have seen ever, probably the best G5 mod I have seen. Very nice work.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 10:20   #10
Tomm
I also ride trials :)

Tomm has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow, I remember seeing this months ago. It looked nice then but it's even better now. Good job
Old 28th Oct 2008, 10:50   #11
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I am not a fan of mac. But I am a huge fan of modding. And this one modding is veeery inspiring, and it is a master piece )

Amazing job mate!
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 11:04   #12
plagio
Multimodder

plagio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I would buy one of this for sure
plagio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 11:08   #13
Colossous
Hypermodder

Colossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run CrysisColossous can run Crysis
Its spot on duder - looks factory
Colossous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 11:09   #14
bahgger
Hypermodder

bahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youbahgger - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Looks beautiful - how much you selling it for? ;P Needs more lit up shots so I can admire the features hidden in the dark.
bahgger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 11:13   #15
modgodtanvir
Prepare - for Mortal Bumbat!

modgodtanvir has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Simply stunning...
modgodtanvir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 11:22   #16
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
God thats awesome.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 11:30   #17
severedhead
Ultramodder

severedhead has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That. Is. Amazing.

I love the way its not got an over-the-top design, its just clean with a fantastic finish to it. Real nice work there Cyprio.
severedhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 11:32   #18
NoMod
Minimodder

NoMod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome...
NoMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 11:34   #19
Gushy
Multimodder

Gushy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow that is nice piece of work! I love the way you've taken Apple's already great design and made subtly improvements to it; ending up with a very classy result. Well done.

Intel Q6600, 4Gb Corsair DDR2 800, EVGA GTX 260 896Mb, X-Fi Extreme on an Asus P5K Premium Wifi in a Antec P182 with a SM206BW running WinXP / Ubuntu 8.10
Gushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2008, 12:39   #20
Bluephoenix
Spoon? What spoon?

Bluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for presidentBluephoenix should be considered for president
Very clean, good use of internal space

absolutely beautiful work.
Bluephoenix is offline   Reply With Quote