bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 27th Nov 2008, 12:08   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Resident Evil 5 demo 'unlikely' this year

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/11...ly-this-year/1

Capcom has said that although Japan will be getting a co-op demo of Resident Evil 5 this December, fans in the West will have longer to wait.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2008, 12:38   #2
Mentai
Hypermodder

Mentai has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's resident evil, and a demo! I'm sure the gist of what you're trying to do will make it across the language barrier. Maybe the dialogue will actually seem less retarded in Japanese (unlikely, but one can hope) :P
Mentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2008, 15:40   #3
Neogumbercules
Mod Master

Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Neogumbercules is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
This is why I made that Japanese account on my PS3

You don't need to know a foreign language to know you should SHOOT the bag-headed monster wielding the massive axe.
Old 27th Nov 2008, 16:51   #4
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules
You don't need to know a foreign language to know you should SHOOT the bag-headed monster wielding the massive axe.
that's not a very nice way to talk about black people.
Old 27th Nov 2008, 17:32   #5
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
NO. DONT. OPEN. THAT . DOOR.
Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Nov 2008, 18:05   #6
ImInTheZoneBaby
Bring it on sucka!

ImInTheZoneBaby has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neogumbercules
that's not a very nice way to talk about black people.
Uh-oh.
Here we go. /facepalm
Old 27th Nov 2008, 18:24   #7
Sparrowhawk
Wetsander

Sparrowhawk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Meh. You mean I don't get to clobber zombie monsters for a while longer still?
That said...
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Nov 2008, 00:05   #8
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImInTheZoneBaby View Post
Uh-oh.
Here we go. /facepalm
what, what?