bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 10th Dec 2008, 13:04   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Appcelerator launches Adobe Air rival

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2008/12...be-air-rival/1

Start up Appcelerator has launched a public test build of Titanium, an open source platform for the development of web applications that aims to beat Adobe's Air.

CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Dec 2008, 15:58   #2
Firehed
Why not? I own a domain to match.

Firehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the DremelFirehed has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cool concept, but like Air apps I really think they'd be miles more powerful if you had the ability to use some proper code-writing languages rather than just what runs within a browser (server-side stuff - php, python, perl, ruby/ror, etc)
MacPro @ 8x2.8GHz, 10GB FBDDR2, 3TB HD :: MBP @ 2x2.2GHz, 4GB DDR2, 320GB HD
Firehed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2008, 02:43   #3
Appcelerator
What's a Dremel?

Appcelerator has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hi Mr. Halfacree, my name is Trevor Cape, I am with Appcelerator and we would like to thank you for writing this article on us. It helps to spread our name and service. To show our appreciation of your efforts, we would like to send you a cool Appcelerator shirt and wristband. It would be great if you could send me your mailing address so we can send you the swag. Thank you and keep spreading the word about Appcelerator! If you have any comments or feedback on Appcelerator, post at www.appcelefeedback.blog.com

Happy Holidays from Trevor
and The Appcelerator Team
Appcelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Dec 2008, 06:32   #4
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.Gareth Halfacree is definitely a rep cheat.
Awesome - free shirt!

I've sent you an e-mail, Trevor. Glad you liked the article.
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote