bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 13th Jun 2009, 22:01   #1
coolmiester
Coolermaster Legend

coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Project: H2o3D

Project: H2O3D

A little background...
For some time now, Muliplay i series evolved into the biggest gamming event on the calendar here in the UK and as Winston of CPU3D (and his dedicated squad) cover the entire event from start to finish giving away literally thousands of £££'s of goodies each time so we thought it only right they should have a killer system to take pride of place on their booth.

With only something like less than eight weeks to go i thought it was about time i made a start.........and that's all i've made tbh.

Between us, we seem to have attracted quite a bit of sponsorship which is always greatly appreciated but apart from that i have no clue as to what's happening with the case so as usual its going to be a rollercoaster of a ride for the next few weeks.

Hardware so far...
Coolermaster ATCs 840
Coolermaster Real Power Pro 1000W PSU
Gigabyte EX58 Extreme
Intel Core i7 Extreme 965
OCZ Blade Triple Channel DDR3 6Gb Kit
OCZ Vertex 120Gb SSD
Geforce GTX 285 in 3-Way SLI

Progress so far... (don't laugh its a start)

How to take an 840 to bits in 10 minutes flat

coolmiester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jun 2009, 22:17   #2
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I quess you want to throw some WC in there?

Do you have any ideas for the color scheme, or can we suggest?
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jun 2009, 22:32   #3
DaveVader
Fast Action Response Team

DaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run CrysisDaveVader can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Picarro View Post
... or can we suggest?
PINK!

I love this case, shame about the price I guess.
Can't wait to see where this one goes!

Origin name: Schizomida
DaveVader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jun 2009, 22:38   #4
coolmiester
Coolermaster Legend

coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!coolmiester - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
LOL, don't tell me people are still air cooling computers

Still not sure on colour scheme though a Gigabyte retail box might be on the cards
Old 13th Jun 2009, 22:54   #5
Rkiver
Cybernetic Spine

Rkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmiester View Post
LOL, don't tell me people are still air cooling computers
Air cooling? What is this strange thing you refer to? Sounds barbaric and ancient.
Old 14th Jun 2009, 00:07   #6
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Air cooling is for us people who doesn't have 6 million bucks for when the **** short circuits , and I want it in orange, white and black!
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 10:25   #7
Reverse
Reverse/srvR

Reverse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
whoohoo! Subscribed! Another ATCS mod by CoolMiester
Reverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 10:32   #8
brinkz0r
Hypermodder

brinkz0r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The progress you've made so far is enough to get me hooked
brinkz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 11:06   #9
DonT-FeaR
I know what a fk'n Dremel is ok.:D

DonT-FeaR has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
good case :P

looking forward to more
DonT-FeaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 15:23   #10
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ah, I love the ATCS840 and CM you are definitely the king of em . I can't wait to see which road you take the 840 down .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 15:38   #11
I-E-D
Multimodder

I-E-D has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Niice, first time i've seen one of your mods from (almost) the start, subscribed.

I think Orange, white and black would look great.

The h2o part of the name is obvious, but what about the 3D?
I-E-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 15:45   #12
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by I-E-D View Post
The h2o part of the name is obvious, but what about the 3D?
Read the first line .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Jun 2009, 15:52   #13
I-E-D
Multimodder

I-E-D has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ahh, CPU3D, i thought he meant 3D as in 3 dimensional. My bad :s
I-E-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jul 2009, 22:40   #14
coolmiester
Coolermaster Legend

I know, i know........best get me skates on as there is less than a month to go

I have indeed made a start and decided with all the blue, white and black involved that the theme would be loosely based on the Italian Police Lamborghini.

You can just see in the very last picture how the front licence plate will look.

Anyway, i nice big box of goodies turned up today courteous of CPU3D so lets have a look what they sent....

Old 10th Jul 2009, 18:43   #15
Bullitdodger
If it ain't broke....Tweak it.

Bullitdodger has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yes, another Coolmeister mod. I am so there...........
Or here. Depends on a lot of things, really.
Old 11th Jul 2009, 00:31   #16
jrs77
theorycrafting

jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jrs77 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
If I only had more money to spend on power-tools and hardware

Seeing you releasing one very nice mod after another makes me a sad puppy

Other then that, good start and thumbs up

Stop using your smartphone as much and look up!
jrs77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Jul 2009, 05:10   #17
disturbed13
Hypermodder

disturbed13 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
nice start
and a very nice CAR!!!!
i wonder if they would get mad if i took it for a test spin.......................
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
The modder in me says whack a hole, fool!
disturbed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2009, 14:41   #18
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Subscribed... blindly. I know I won't be disappointed.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jul 2009, 15:56   #19
ry@n
Ultramodder

ry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysisry@n can run Crysis
I see you are building a super computer!

We all know this is going to be something special, can't wait!

- Dual Loop i7 Stacker Left Handed? CLICK HERE -
ry@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Jul 2009, 02:53   #20
Oreon_237
CHEA BRO!

Oreon_237 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
looked like decepticons for a second there

View Mode