bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 8th Jan 2009, 11:28   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Intel warns of revenue dip

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2009/01...-revenue-dip/1

Intel has released Q4 earning figures ahead of its appearance at the Consumer Electronics Show which reveal a massive 23 percent drop in revenue.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2009, 11:56   #2
B1GBUD
A Paragon of Virtue.... Apparently

B1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Oh no, a profit of only 8.2 BILLION!! I can't quite see any bungee-less jumpers from the boardroom just yet.
( Kid you dont want either only bud is any good lol )
B1GBUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2009, 11:56   #3
p3n
Hypermodder

p3n has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have faith in chipzilla - they haven't been selling SSDs long have they? Surely that will replace some lost PU sales!
p3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2009, 12:21   #4
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1GBUD View Post
Oh no, a profit of only 8.2 BILLION!! I can't quite see any bungee-less jumpers from the boardroom just yet.
Revenue, not profit. Revenue is the money that comes in before you take anything off. Profit is revenue minus costs.
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2009, 13:28   #5
B1GBUD
A Paragon of Virtue.... Apparently

B1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree
Quote:
Revenue, not profit. Revenue is the money that comes in before you take anything off. Profit is revenue minus costs.
My bad... still I bet they're in the black
( Kid you dont want either only bud is any good lol )
B1GBUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2009, 14:33   #6
Bauul
Sir Bongaminge

Bauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1GBUD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth Halfacree
Quote:
My bad... still I bet they're in the black

Yes, but only just apparently. Still, I bet they have plenty of cash to see them through.
Bauul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2009, 15:40   #7
Petor
Minimodder

Petor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm more worried about AMD :S
Petor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2009, 17:37   #8
n3mo
Multimodder

n3mo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The less Intel earns, the bigger my smile is. Serves them right for expecting that people will pay such ridiculous money for i7.
n3mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jan 2009, 07:25   #9
BFT-001
You can do that?!

BFT-001 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petor
I'm more worried about AMD :S
So am I, though I may lean towards Intel a whole lot more, the idea of Intel monopolizing the industry is truly scary.
BFT-001 is offline   Reply With Quote