bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 12th Jan 2009, 00:12   #1
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Cooler Master Sniper

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/200...niper-review/1

Boom! Headshot! Cooler Master starts 2009 with a bang thanks to the release of it's latest new enthusiast chassis, the Sniper. Designed in conjunction with pro-gaming teams and part of the new "CM:Storm" brand, we find out if the Sniper is on target or more spray 'n' pray.

Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 01:45   #2
Otis1337
aka - Reaper

Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.Otis1337 is definitely a rep cheat.
fugly
Old 12th Jan 2009, 01:59   #3
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
not a fan of that side panel, rest looks fine.
Old 12th Jan 2009, 03:43   #4
Goty
Supermodder

Goty has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think the HAF 932 was the better looking case, but they're both as ugly as sin.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 05:47   #5
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I am getting of hardcore pre-modded cases. This (just like the HAF) have potential, you just need to be game enough to try it lol.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 06:21   #6
sad pand
What's a Dremel?

sad pand has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Meal Mesh does not make it "industrial" or "weapon like" it makes it look retarded.
sad pand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 06:31   #7
culley
Hypermodder

culley has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If you see look at the price for either UK or US there has been a mistake, you've accidently shown [eurl] at the end.

Now you either have written it wrong or that is a custom prefix for url's as i most forum or blogging software has it set at [url] but hey whatever.

This case is one ugly duckling.
culley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 06:59   #8
Jasio
Made in Canada

Jasio has yet to learn the way of the DremelJasio has yet to learn the way of the DremelJasio has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I definitely prefer the HAF 932. This is an ugly case, the HAF is pretty decent imo.
[[Asus Rampage III Formula RoG | Intel Core i7 980X @ 4.2 Ghz | Corsair H70 | 12GB DDR3-1600 G.Skill | 2 x MSI 560Ti 1GB Twin Frozer II SLi | Corsair AX750 PSU | 2 x Crucial C300 128GB SSD + 3 x Samsung F1 1TB | Silverstone Fortress FT02B]]
Jasio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 07:39   #9
shaffaaf27
The budget builder

shaffaaf27 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
if you turn around the top 240mm fan to an intake, ala ft-01 how are the temps then?
shaffaaf27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 08:07   #10
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
Not as ugly as the prototype, but no thanks.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 09:33   #11
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
After viewing so many cases here I don't think I will find a better case then my current old lady the pc70. I was on the lookout for a 'smaller' case then the pc70. I liked the cosmos but is just as big as the pc70 and it got a door, I hate doors see. I liked the HAF it was also huge. Then i see this case. I guess, counting the bays it is also a huge case.

My conclusion is, that I would have to design my own case, because after two years of looking for a good normal priced case it has brought me nowhere...
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 10:02   #12
pistol_pete
Air Cooled Fool

pistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremelpistol_pete has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It makes an Antec Nine Hundred look sophisticated.
- Q6600 G0(9x333) -- Asus P5k Premium -- 4GB Ballistix DDR2-800 -- EVGA GTX570 -- OCZ Vertex 2E 128GB -- 500GB Samsung F2 -- Antec Truepower New 650W -- Samsung Syncmaster 206BW -- Razer Lycosa, DeathAdder, and Destructor -- Custom Buitl Watercooled Case --

Pistol Pete's Project Perspiration Project Log
pistol_pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 11:28   #13
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis1337 View Post
fugly
why can't we go back to clean, well designed cases with good airflow.

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 16:17   #14
Redbeaver
The Other Red Meat

Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Redbeaver - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
i wish that big knob can control the volume.....
ASUS Z97i-Plus - 4670K - 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA 660Ti - Crucial MX100 256GB - Corsair 250D [Modded]
www.pecelayam.com
Redbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 16:28   #15
Alfist-GTV6
What's a Dremel?

Alfist-GTV6 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sorry, but this is truly one ugly case imho.
This Sniper will never find a place at my home, that's for sure.
Alfist-GTV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 16:31   #16
Gareth Halfacree
WIIGII!
bit-tech Staff

Gareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming SaiyanGareth Halfacree is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by culley View Post
If you see look at the price for either UK or US there has been a mistake, you've accidently shown [eurl] at the end.

Now you either have written it wrong or that is a custom prefix for url's as i most forum or blogging software has it set at [url] but hey whatever..
[eurl] is a custom tag which only works on the main site, not the forums. It's the same functionality as [url] but opens in a new window (or tab), and is used for external URLs.
Gareth Halfacree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 16:36   #17
Ending Credits
Bunned

Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I would have thought normal HTML encoding wouldn't be too difficult.
Ending Credits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 16:36   #18
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DougEdey View Post
why can't we go back to clean, well designed cases with good airflow.
Because you touch yourself at night.

Yes that's right, they know.

Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 16:56   #19
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
Because you touch yourself at night.

Yes that's right, they know.

you touch me too!

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Jan 2009, 17:04   #20
E.E.L. Ambiense
Acrylic Heretic

E.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run CrysisE.E.L. Ambiense can run Crysis
I actually like the general look of it, and if I were in need of case with this look I'd consider it, but personally for me....steel = fail.
LilyPC V.2 - completed! • BIO-A10 - MotM Jul. '12 Nominee Loser! • "Movie Sign!" - in progress • CheckMate - MotM May '09 Nominee Loser! • BluBawx I - MotY '09 Nominee Loser! • Lumi่re Noire - MotM Apr. '08 Nominee Loser! • NOTalis w/ MNPCTech • "Building Better Worlds" - MotM Feb. '08 Nominee Loser!
E.E.L. Ambiense is offline   Reply With Quote