1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Battlefield Heroes due out before April

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 5 Feb 2009.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

Cool, I find my self strangely drawn to this its probably just my underlying affection for tf2.

3. Red Eye

Red Eye Minimodder

I'll definitely be playing this on release purely because I have such an underpowered system, it would be nice to just get involved with an online gaming community. Well thats what I hope it becomes.

4. clx

clx What's a Dremel?

I played the first round of closed beta, and i have to say, unless they have made some MASSIVE improvements i will be avoiding this game.

5. lewchenko

lewchenko Minimodder

I feel obligated to say it... every time I see a post about Battlefield Heroes or Bad Company...

BATTLEFIELD 3 for the PC.... that's all we want. Take this crock of s*** and stick it where the sun doesnt shine.

6. Bauul

Bauul Sir Bongaminge

I'll be interested to see how well this takes off, it might set a precendent. It'll also be interesting to compare the functionalities to id's upcoming Quake Live system.

7. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

i cant wait for this game...

...all i can hope for is this becomes more of the free-version/big-demo of the new BF3/BF1943.....

8. DXR_13KE

DXR_13KE BananaModder

i want to play this...

9. quake1-rules

quake1-rules What's a Dremel?

This game is an insult to fans of DICE's former Battlefield games because it is not true to the Battlefield franchise. It is a cheap imitation of BF1942 and Valve Software's Team Fortress 2, designed to appeal to casual gamers. All previous Battlefield games were hardcore PC games. DICE has taken a 180 degree turn around and left their fans behind.

Tags: Add Tags