bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th Feb 2009, 10:53   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Activision to sue EA over Brutal Legend?

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...rutal-legend/1

Activision Blizzard is reportedly getting a bit touchy over Brutal Legend and may be looking for ways to stop EA from publishing the game.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Feb 2009, 11:25   #2
Mentai
Hypermodder

Mentai has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I was dismayed when Activision dropped Brutal Legend and happy when EA picked it up. And now this. This lowers the status of Activision down to the level of patent companies in my mind. Couldn't be more petty, disgusting.
Mentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Feb 2009, 11:28   #3
proxess
Hypermodder

proxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for presidentproxess should be considered for president
Money money money I'm so hungry for money all I want is money and I'll get it anywhere I can. Geez... the world in general is becoming a slob. Here's a(nother) good example.
Ubuntu #8076 / Linux #429448
proxess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Feb 2009, 14:41   #4
itazura
PAWAA GURABU DAISUKI, YABAI DESU YO

itazura has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
shame. and here i was thinking my distaste for activision couldn't get any lower...
itazura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Feb 2009, 14:44   #5
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Well this is weird, I'm on the side of EA and don't feel dirty or anything.

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Feb 2009, 04:10   #6
B3CK
Supermodder

B3CK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think if the tables were reversed this would have would have brought about a whole different response. While I doubt activision would press the lawsuit too hard, they should get something back. A husband that abandons his family is still legally married.
Old 17th Feb 2009, 09:49   #7
[USRF]Obiwan
I *am* a Dremel

[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.[USRF]Obiwan is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm with activision on this one, because there is no PC version and thats why the game would probably suck too.
In 1982 I was addicted to Lady Bug and played it in the local arcade (every day) And yes i'm proud I did that!
[USRF]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Feb 2009, 13:01   #8
DougEdey
I pwn all your storage

DougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the DremelDougEdey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by The article
"That would be like a husband abandoning his family and then suing after his wife meets a better looking guy." Indeed - virtually indistinguishable," said an EA spokesperson.
Three speech marks???

DougEdey is offline   Reply With Quote