bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 22nd Feb 2010, 21:27   #261
grritsshawn
I'm not insane I'm a modder

grritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
very nice so far hmm mayb a wanna b mickey mouse? and have fun managing houses there cheaps? Right now we got 5 to finish in about 2 weeks
Old 22nd Feb 2010, 21:52   #262
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
-Look, Perplekks. It's some black paper. PB is brown. My bear is BLACK, so it's NOT PB.
You can make it any color you want. You can cover it up whichever way you want.
BUT BOTH YOU AND US WILL ALWAYS KNOW THAT DEEP DOWN IN YOUR HEART THIS WAS ALWAYS MEANT TO BE A PB SHRINE!

Quote:
-I had to rip his ears off and make them smaller. It looked like a certain famous mouse.
More cover-up story? Come on, Cheaps... give it up already.

Quote:
-Here's where I'm currently at. It's starting to look like Pedo Bear finally.
Fixed that for you.

Really sorry but now that I've started it I can't help myself.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Feb 2010, 02:07   #263
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Thanks. What John said is true.
That's awesome, I never understood what the meaning of the monkey was until now

Quote:
You just HAD to make a friction joke, didn't you!
Couldn't resist

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Feb 2010, 20:49   #264
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.

@Unicorn - If I had known he was valuable, I wouldn't have treated him like a crash test dummy all these years.

-The rules say, 'no screws,' so I'm moving to tape for the hard drive. It's kinda a step backward. I'm a little sad, though. I was going to use big nasty screws to hold the bear together Frankenbear-style.

-I've fashioned some fancy cardboard and tape motherboard risers.

-To replace the bolts holding the motherboard in I'm using these. -Hey, it is cardboard!

-The fan is a friction fit, so I don't need to worry about that bit.

-I finished the strip layer on the body.

-I had to spend a dollar on glue. I am now WAY over budget.

-I finished the brown grocery sack covered areas. Currently I'm working on the black.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2010, 08:40   #265
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I can't wait until you start scaring kids with your PB!

Don't tell anyone but I actually DO admire your work, Cheaps!
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Old 25th Feb 2010, 09:14   #266
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Wee need a picture of it posing with somoeone's little brother when it's done...
Old 25th Feb 2010, 13:05   #267
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentAnat View Post
Wee need a picture of it posing with somoeone's little brother when it's done...
LOL!

Very true...
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2010, 13:30   #268
mvagusta
Did a skid that went for two weeks.

mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I haven't seen this in ages, been busy

This thing is awesome
mvagusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Feb 2010, 13:42   #269
DragonONE
Modder

DragonONE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Absolutely awesome, Cheapskate....

I think it's one of the most original builds I've seen in here.
Old 26th Feb 2010, 01:10   #270
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Thanks, everyone.
-No kids!

-More images of torture. The back was a little plain, so I added a 'graft.'

-The motherboard clips are tape over Q-tips. I out-cheeped myself!

-The side clasps are a simple tab/slot affair.

-Go ahead... touch my power button. (I may have been influenced by the thread for the placement of the power button.)

-The I/O area. I guess it's more of an /O area.

-The power supply nested in the spot I have dubbed 'the brainus.'

And now for the final pics...

-Rawr!

-"Calm wid me if you want to leeeve. In da fuu-cha, your son, Cristafa Robeen will lead da hu-man resistance."

-"Oh, these wires? -Doctor's orders..."

-Check out my classy PSU wire splice. The rules state it doesn't have to run, which is good. The motherboard is stone dead!

-Here's the best shot. I powered the LEDs in the eyes up.

OK, That's it. I hope you had fun too.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 02:13   #271
llamafur
WaterCooled fool

llamafur has yet to learn the way of the Dremelllamafur has yet to learn the way of the Dremelllamafur has yet to learn the way of the Dremelllamafur has yet to learn the way of the Dremelllamafur has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
LOL, its ta bear
llamafur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 02:43   #272
ashtefere
69 Dude!!

ashtefere has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Its the 6 million peso pedo bear!!!!!!!

-Ash
ashtefere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 03:54   #273
Bad_cancer
Mauritius? 2nd speck east of africa

Bad_cancer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
So it was winnie the pooh who become pedobear after christopher robin left the 100 acre wood.

He then lived far into the future by replacing his organs with robotic parts and turned himself into a bionic pedobear....

I always wondered what happened to pooh. Now we know, another mystery solved by bit-tech.

Q9550 | Evga 790i ultra sli | 4gb Ram | 2x Gtx460 (1gb) | 1Tb storage | Icute titanium 750w |
Cold lava~MOTM Nominee May 2010.
Bad_cancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 04:22   #274
grritsshawn
I'm not insane I'm a modder

grritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremelgrritsshawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_cancer View Post
So it was winnie the pooh who become pedobear after christopher robin left the 100 acre wood.

He then lived far into the future by replacing his organs with robotic parts and turned himself into a bionic pedobear....

I always wondered what happened to pooh. Now we know, another mystery solved by bit-tech.
wtf do u smoke cuz i want some of that to get ur terms of thinking man
Old 26th Feb 2010, 05:55   #275
Javerh
Topiary Golem

Javerh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cheapskate again.
Darn...
Modders make project logs. Project logs make mods. Mods make modders.
Javerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 07:27   #276
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Quote:
Thanks, everyone.
-No kids!

-Here's the best shot. I powered the LEDs in the eyes up.

OK, That's it. I hope you had fun too.
Wow, so this is Pedobear's evil robotic cousin?

Does this bear have a name?
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 08:00   #277
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Cheaps - make it run... please make it run... it's awesome!
As for that switch between the legs... is that so little kids can turn him on?
/gets coat/
Old 26th Feb 2010, 08:45   #278
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

It's Shardik!

Or is it PB?

Who cares? IT'S AWESOME!!!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Old 26th Feb 2010, 10:21   #279
Mach
Multimodder

Mach has yet to learn the way of the DremelMach has yet to learn the way of the DremelMach has yet to learn the way of the DremelMach has yet to learn the way of the DremelMach has yet to learn the way of the DremelMach has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome indeed! Great work Cheaps! Shardik was my first thought because of the antenna(?) on the head but given the descriptor, we're seeing something much much more significant....

[Don LaFontaine Voice]
First, they came for his mother... (Ah'll be baaack!)
then, they came for him...(Hasta la vista, baby. )
now, it's his childhood...(Ah ahm de TB-1000, calm wid me if you vant de binky!)
Terminator 5: Look under the bed
[Don LaFontaine Voice]

Last edited by Mach; 26th Feb 2010 at 10:26.
Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Feb 2010, 10:44   #280
brinkz0r
Hypermodder

brinkz0r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Haha you really outdid yourself Cheaps, this thing is awesome
brinkz0r is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2010 winter olympics, blame cheaps, blatant tag abuse, cardboard p*rn, cheap's fault, cheaps doesnt know, cheaps is not a noob, cheapskate, hardcore cardboard!, nambla, pedobear

View Mode