bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 9th Mar 2009, 10:07   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Thermaltake has a fantastic concept case: Level 10

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...cept-case-le/1

CeBIT 09: Created by BMW Group in the US, Thermaltake's new Level 10 is an awesome design, but will it be king of quality?

Old 9th Mar 2009, 10:09   #2
mikeuk2004
What you Looking at Fool!

mikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmikeuk2004 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That looks strange. You will have to get hold of one and review it showing it opened up aleast
Old 9th Mar 2009, 10:20   #3
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
love the no photos sign in the bottom right image
Old 9th Mar 2009, 10:23   #4
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thermaltake owe me a keyboard since I've just drooled on mine.

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2009, 10:40   #5
DXR_13KE
Madeira's banana is the best!!!

DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.DXR_13KE is definitely a rep cheat.
damn... i had an idea to make something like this once!
Old 9th Mar 2009, 10:47   #6
clumsy_culhane
No, I'm not actually clumsy :S

clumsy_culhane has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
err forgive me if i missed it, but how is the mobo/cpu/gpu cooled?

|| See some of my photos at my flickr
clumsy_culhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2009, 10:58   #7
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
wow... that's beautiful...

*hums theme from Space Odyssey*
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2009, 11:20   #8
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love the look of this case

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2009, 12:18   #9
Mister_X
Chaotic Neutral

Mister_X has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
First glance i thought eww upon further inspection ooooh!
Mister_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2009, 12:30   #10
Mankz
________

Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.Mankz is definitely a rep cheat.
How can any of you find that 'nice'??

Its utterly hideous.
Mankz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2009, 13:14   #11
Silver51
I cast flare!

Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Silver51 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Props for at least trying to design a case that isn't an oblong box. I'd love to see this reviewed.
Old 9th Mar 2009, 13:34   #12
pizan
that's n00b-tastic

pizan has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by clumsy_culhane
err forgive me if i missed it, but how is the mobo/cpu/gpu cooled?
Cooling is overrated...let it burn
Old 9th Mar 2009, 13:38   #13
jsheff
Multimodder

jsheff has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljsheff has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljsheff has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'd love to install a server in this case, lop the lip off the backside and mount this to a wall in a cupboard somewhere. Seems like one of those futuristic control panels you see on the walls of corridors in every shooter set beyond 2050! Me likey :-)
jsheff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2009, 14:15   #14
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I like the idea but I think heat will be a problem with this one.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2009, 14:20   #15
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Looks pretty nice.
Old 9th Mar 2009, 14:37   #16
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
That's probably the first Thermaltake case I've genuinely desired.
Old 9th Mar 2009, 15:22   #17
naokaji
whatever

naokaji has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
blearghhhh....

TNo matter what material it is, it looks like cheap crappy plastic, also there is not enough cooling for a real pc and it is too fugly for use as a htpc.

Quote:
Opportunity is like delivery by DHL, it does not come to you, you have to track it down and chase it
naokaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Mar 2009, 17:19   #18
mooseguy
Crazy Moose

mooseguy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
That is nice =O
Old 9th Mar 2009, 20:04   #19
Slyr7.62
«ŚŁÂŶÈŘ»

Slyr7.62 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
They have those dumb little key locks on the back side.
Slyr7.62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Mar 2009, 19:06   #20
Nicb
Let's discuss among ourselves

Nicb has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I want it. When I get the extra money, and find out the answer to the cooling questions, I will want to buy it. Surly they have thought of cooling in the design.
Nicb is offline   Reply With Quote