bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 11th Mar 2009, 14:20   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Bletchley Park secures 600,000 for restoration

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2009/03...in-bletchley/1

Milton Keynes Council agrees to stump up 300,000, due to public support in the area, although more money is still needed.

Old 11th Mar 2009, 16:31   #2
Ending Credits
Bunned

Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ending Credits is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Cool. This is a little random but the house I used to live in was actually (part of) station XX (20) in the second world war while Bletchely Park was station X.
Ending Credits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th Mar 2009, 18:53   #3
frontline
Punish Your Machine

frontline has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfrontline has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It's a disgrace funding has taken this long, but good news. Rather this than some opera house in London being subsidised to the hilt...
Intel Core i7 2600K| Asus P8P67-M PRO R3 | Corsair H70 Hydro Series CPU Cooler |Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz XMS3 Memory Kit CL9 1.65V | Sapphire HD 6990 4GB GDDR5 | Crucial M225 128Gb SSD | Asus Xonar DX | LG W2261VP | Corsair GS800 PSU
frontline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Mar 2009, 10:58   #4
AndyFielder
Supermodder

AndyFielder has yet to learn the way of the DremelAndyFielder has yet to learn the way of the DremelAndyFielder has yet to learn the way of the DremelAndyFielder has yet to learn the way of the DremelAndyFielder has yet to learn the way of the DremelAndyFielder has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Its a great day out well worth a visit if you havent been there! Good to see it getting some more funding, it sure as hell needs it!
QNAP TS-439Pro II+ NAS - Atom 1.8ghz 2gb RAM
AndyFielder is offline   Reply With Quote