bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 6th Apr 2009, 13:06   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Beyond Good and Evil 2 to be more immersive

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...re-immersive/1

Michel Ancel, the lead designer on cult hit Beyond Good and Evil, has assured fans that the sequel will be more immersive than ever.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2009, 13:27   #2
V3ctor
Tech addict...

V3ctor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Bought BGE thru steam the other weekend, but never really had the time to play... Is it good? Or is it like a child's game?
Intel Core i7 4770K@4.5Ghz / ASUS Sabertooth Z87 / 2x4Gb Gskill Trident X 2400Mhz / 2x ASUS Matrix Platinum 7970 3Gb / Samsung T260 / 2x Corsair Force GT 240Gb raid0/ Corsair HX-850W/ Silverstone FT02R-Wi
V3ctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2009, 13:29   #3
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardJoe View Post
Are you looking forward to Beyond Good and Evil 2?
You bet - the first game is one of the few games I've actually played through twice - it's just a brilliant mix of stealthy action with decent character-development and a good story too - I've never played anything else quite like it. The other day, I also spotted that Play.com has Beyond Good & Evil 2 for the PC available for pre-order, which is a good sign as I thought it was going to be a PS3/360-only game. I know a pre-order on Play doesn't necessarily mean it's definitely coming out, but I'm hoping it does get a PC release.

Please don't screw this one up, Ubisoft.
Old 6th Apr 2009, 13:35   #4
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by V3ctor
Bought BGE thru steam the other weekend, but never really had the time to play... Is it good? Or is it like a child's game?
It's totally awesome, despite looking like a childs game.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2009, 13:50   #5
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticstoat View Post
it's just a brilliant mix of stealthy action with decent character-development and a good story too - I've never played anything else quite like it.

Please don't screw this one up, Ubisoft.
quote for total agreement (including the last part)

BGE is so good, i was replaying it during exam period 2 years ago, finished the game 1 hour before my last exam luckily the exam was easy.
Old 6th Apr 2009, 15:11   #6
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Got the PS2 version but not got round to playing it yet, played the game a bit on the PC and really enjoyed what I played. Can't wait for this one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2009, 16:04   #7
alwayssts
Minimodder

alwayssts has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
BGE is an awesome game.

@Joe: There has to be a better way to phrase the last sentence of the first paragraph. I believe it involves the word "climate" and "aftermath".
alwayssts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2009, 17:20   #8
KoenVdd
Multimodder

KoenVdd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Playing through it right now. Halfway through I think. Brilliant game, and because of it's childish appearance I think it would be enjoyable for kids, but it's definitely fun as adult. It's the most fun to play when you let the 10 year old inside you play along.

Am definitely looking forward to this one.
KoenVdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2009, 19:02   #9
wafflesomd
I *am* a Dremel

wafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysiswafflesomd can run Crysis
I didn't even know they were making a second one.

First one was top notch.
wafflesomd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Apr 2009, 20:17   #10
johnnyboy700
Ultramodder

johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.johnnyboy700 is definitely a rep cheat.
Yep, looking forward to this one.
johnnyboy700 is offline   Reply With Quote