bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 18th Apr 2009, 10:06   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/xbox-...murai-review/1

Not only is the star of this gory side-scrolling killathon a washer of dishers and a samurai slicer of cyborgs, he's also the winner of a talent competition to promote indie 360 developers. Read on to see if The Dishwasher can take a place alongside other indie classics.
Old 18th Apr 2009, 21:33   #2
HourBeforeDawn
a.k.a KazeModz

HourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the DremelHourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
ya I agree with that rating, the game didnt look all that great to begin with.
DimasTech Test Bench Black ICE Triple 120 Rad Dual Bay Res/Pump DD Fill Port & Res D-Tek FuZion 2 CPU Block ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe Mobo AMD Phenom II 3ghz @ 4ghz 8gb DDR2-1100 Memory (2) AMD 6870 XFire (2) WD Black 640gb Raid 0 (2) 1.5TB SEAGATE Blu-Ray/HD DVD Drive ASUS XONAR DX2 30" DOUBLESIGHT LCD (2) 23" ASUS LCD ZALMAN 8 FAN CONTROLLER (4) NOCTUA P12 (2) NOCTUA P14 1000W ZALMAN PSU WINDOWS 7 PRO 64
HourBeforeDawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th Apr 2009, 22:00   #3
NightrainSrt4
Multimodder

NightrainSrt4 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I loved the demo when it came out last year, so I would probably quite enjoy the main game, even with obnoxious difficulties of baddies.

Then again I will admit I am one who loves the Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors games and has since DW2, so I'm no stranger to destroying multitudes of baddies for no reason than doing it, and doing it again and again every game that comes out. That's not everyone's type of game, but this sure does look like it would be right up my alley.
NightrainSrt4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Apr 2009, 09:14   #4
Bauul
Sir Bongaminge

Bauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run Crysis
Zombie Smashers was a brilliant little game on 2-player, me and Joe spent many an evening flinging decapitated heads around. That was mindless violence, but in some respects it was quite sedate (in a nice way) violence. I get the impression this some how loses the "do it at your pace" appeal of ZS.
Bauul is offline   Reply With Quote