bit-tech.net

Old 22nd Apr 2009, 09:03   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Zeno Clash

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/pc/20...clash-review/1

Zeno Clash is the strange and surreal new FPS brawler from indie developer ACE Studios. Developed using the Source Engine and with a truly eclectic design, Zeno Clash has been getting a lot of attention recently. We take a look to see what all the fuss is about.

Old 22nd Apr 2009, 10:10   #2
will.
A motorbike of jealousy!

will. has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwill. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
GTA is English. The humour is too subtle to be American.

(I only got to the first paragraph, at work, need to work)

Check out my Last.FM & iToggle & Nav-o-Matic jQuery plugins.
will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2009, 11:13   #3
Mentai
Hypermodder

Mentai has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Awesome, will pick this up as soon as it's in a steam sale
Mentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2009, 13:19   #4
Denis_iii
Ultramodder

Denis_iii has yet to learn the way of the DremelDenis_iii has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i got it discount pre purchase....not installed it yet
Denis_iii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2009, 13:49   #5
iggy
Hypermodder

iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.iggy is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by will. View Post

is it? thats some achievement considering it was made in dundee by david jones + co.

dma also made lemmings.
Old 22nd Apr 2009, 13:52   #6
Zut
Multimodder

Zut has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by will.

Ooooh, the scots wont like that!
Zut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2009, 14:11   #7
steveo_mcg
I Mod, Therefore I Own

steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.steveo_mcg is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zut View Post
Och, the scots wont like that!
fixed that for you
Old 22nd Apr 2009, 16:02   #8
cheeriokilla
Multimodder

cheeriokilla has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
got this game @ 9.99 on steam the first day, played it yesterday.

For the price it's a very good game, and it's an indie game, rising chilean developers! very nice to hear

As for the game itself. Visuals are STUNNING really awesome world they built, the combat system is very good, voice acting lacks a bit(have only tried it in English), gameplay lacks a bit too as it gets a bit repetitive.
cheeriokilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Apr 2009, 18:40   #9
Aterius Gmork
/r/pcmasterrace

Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Aterius Gmork is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Bought the game yesterday, and it's awesome! As said above the visuals are stunning, especially for an independent studio. The gameplay is a bit repetitive, but it's still a lot of fun. The game is cool, absolutely worth the money.
Aterius Gmork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Apr 2009, 06:57   #10
Faulk_Wulf
Internet Addict

Faulk_Wulf has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
However, creativity doesn’t cover all flaws, so just because you get to fight a blind bounty hunter atop a beached whale at one point doesn’t mean that Zeno Clash is offering anything truly new.
You need more? In all seriousness though, I might have to pick this up after AudioSurf.
Faulk_Wulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Apr 2009, 09:16   #11
Hugo
Ultramodder

Hugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the DremelHugo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by will.

Nah, Rockstar North is clearly a US developer. Why else would it get so much flack from Jack Thompson?
Old 28th Apr 2009, 10:58   #12
Centy-face
Caw?

Centy-face has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
GTA is actually primarily made by Scotsmen so thats all theories out the window.

Zeno Clash is a superb game I have finished it twice now and have loved most of it. The controls are getting tweaked in a patch and with an SDK, level editor and more content coming it's looking good for the future.
Centy-face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2009, 16:33   #13
Hamish
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Hamish has yet to learn the way of the DremelHamish has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
needed a drop weapon button (unless i just totally missed that) or some way to put away your gun without having to lock on
sucks trying to melee while holding a gun and having it pop back into his hands everytime he unlocks a target
Hamish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jun 2010, 16:39   #14
Podge4
Oi, whats your game?

Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Podge4 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I just got this on a Steam today only sale for £2.80ish (75% off). Got L4D2 for £6.40ish (66% off)
WinTV-HVR1300, BenQ E2200HD, Win 8.1 Pro x64
Podge4 is offline   Reply With Quote