bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Custom PC and bit-tech Folding Team

Old 27th Apr 2009, 12:54   #41
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
spunkymonkey, you need 10 posts before you can add a signature to your posts. The new permissions are rolled out once per hour at 45 minutes past, so if it doesn't happen immediately, it'll happen within the hour.

We had to introduce this a long while ago to prevent spam (it's the same for PMs as well). It just ensures that those creating signatures are using them for the purposes of being part of the community and not to farm out to link hoarders for affiliate programmes without making genuine contributions to the community. Obviously, you're making a massive contribution with your support for the Folding team and with just a few posts, you'll have a signature.
Old 27th Apr 2009, 12:54   #42
roblikesbeer
Bindi's sex slave.

roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.roblikesbeer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spunkymonkey View Post
hi all,
i reckon im going flaming mental,i cant get my stats sig working,where in your profile does it go and how should it look?
please help as i have the monday blues and its bloody raining.
cheers spunky
You have to paste the code on page 1 into your signature field, which you won't unlock untill you'll got over 10 posts in these forums.
Intel Core i5 3570K Gigabyte GA-Z77-DS3H 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 2GB Sapphire Radeon HD 7850 OC edition 256Gb Crucial M4 2Tb Seagate ST2000DM001 Win 7 Home Premium 64bit Hiper Osiris case 1440x900 19" Monitor Xbox 360 Elite
roblikesbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2009, 13:56   #43
SwiftDestiny101
Has a wire neatness fetish...

SwiftDestiny101 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Testing sig

Wooo
SwiftDestiny101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2009, 14:05   #44
spunkymonkey
phoenicis wannabe

spunkymonkey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
no wonder it kept saying invalid
cheers spunky
spunkymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Apr 2009, 14:09   #45
spunkymonkey
phoenicis wannabe

spunkymonkey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
cheers tim and thanks for the quick reply and thanks to saspro for monitoring 2 lots of forums 24/7

spunky
spunkymonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2009, 00:30   #46
dark_avenger
Raspberry Pi owner

dark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysisdark_avenger can run Crysis
testing sig
dark_avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2009, 03:39   #47
chin913
忍び So say we all

chin913 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I still cant get it working guess I need 2 do more post's maybey I could sing 10 green bottles
chin913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2009, 23:20   #48
coolamasta
Folding@Home CC Captain 2010/11/12

coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.
My folding sig has stopped working, I think it worked twice and ive never seen it again yet ive not changed anything!
coolamasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Apr 2009, 23:21   #49
coolamasta

coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.coolamasta is definitely a rep cheat.
Damm thing worked then didn't it
Old 29th Apr 2009, 09:46   #50
Gushy
Multimodder

Gushy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It certainly would be good if we could get the stats sig to show on other forums, might help recruit more folders.

Intel Q6600, 4Gb Corsair DDR2 800, EVGA GTX 260 896Mb, X-Fi Extreme on an Asus P5K Premium Wifi in a Antec P182 with a SM206BW running WinXP / Ubuntu 8.10
Gushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2009, 10:40   #51
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolamasta View Post
My folding sig has stopped working, I think it worked twice and ive never seen it again yet ive not changed anything!
I'm having that issue at the moment.
Old 29th Apr 2009, 10:49   #52
coolamasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim S View Post
I'm having that issue at the moment.
I put the folding sig above the writing in my sig and it started working again, must be fussy!
Old 29th Apr 2009, 11:09   #53
<A88>
Trust the Computer

<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis<A88> can run Crysis
Folding stats
Guessing mine won't show up until I break into the top 1000!

Edit:Obviously does in the message content, just not in my sig...
<A88> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Apr 2009, 20:16   #54
coolamasta

I am now pretty sure the sig will only work on the folding section of the forum and not on the Bit-tech stuff....
Old 29th Apr 2009, 20:19   #55
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Testing...

Folding stats

edit: hmmm, strange... I think there's a bug here somewhere, as I've just C&P'd the above from my signature
Old 30th Apr 2009, 12:55   #56
SazBard
10 Print "C64 ftw"

SazBard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Testing sig..

Although, not exactly worth shouting about =/
Old 30th Apr 2009, 19:38   #57
cgcox1
Obessed Folder! Me? Surely not!

cgcox1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Mine seems very on and off i must say. Sometimes there, sometimes not.
Old 30th Apr 2009, 19:39   #58
cgcox1
Obessed Folder! Me? Surely not!

cgcox1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgcox1 View Post
Mine seems very on and off i must say. Sometimes there, sometimes not.
Oh, its back again!
Old 30th Apr 2009, 23:21   #59
chin913
忍び So say we all

chin913 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cant get mine 2 work god what am I doing wrong ....pls help I am having a blond moment
Old 3rd May 2009, 01:06   #60
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
Just testing mine:
Folding stats
w00t, it works, i mainly fold on my PS3, i leave it on when i can, but it's not that often i'm affriad.

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote