bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Technology > Custom PC and bit-tech Folding Team

Old 13th Aug 2009, 17:49   #21
JackOfAll
Hypermodder

JackOfAll has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodasarmpit View Post
Just wanting to ensure posts that were unrelated to folding were located in the correct section of the forum, we keep finding a lot of threads in the CPC folding section that are, unfortunately, unrelated.
No problem. I should've posted to the original ASRock Supercomputer thread instead of starting a new one.
JackOfAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Aug 2009, 20:04   #22
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votick View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

In keeping with the demotivational theme:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodasarmpit View Post
we keep finding a lot of threads in the CPC folding section that are, unfortunately, unrelated.
THREAD UNRELATED

YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER!

Anyway, back on topic!

Please don't hate me for trying to bring humour to an otherwise depressing thread about the death of a beloved PC component...

EDIT: In all my joking around, I forgot to say I'm glad they eventually decided to replace the board for you Clive

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit

Last edited by Unicorn; 13th Aug 2009 at 20:21.
Unicorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Aug 2009, 20:19   #23
Christopher N. Lew
Folding in memory of my father

Christopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for presidentChristopher N. Lew should be considered for president
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackOfAll View Post
Close up crops. Top: before the board was sent back to OcUK. Bottom: after the board was received back from OcUK, with the RMA declined due to "bent pins".
So how long did it take you to find the damaged pins? Hope you had a good magnifying glass!
Old 13th Aug 2009, 21:31   #24
JackOfAll
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher N. Lew View Post
So how long did it take you to find the damaged pins? Hope you had a good magnifying glass!
One of them you can't miss with failing eyesight. It's not pointing skywards, it's doubled back on itself. lol.
Old 13th Aug 2009, 21:34   #25
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
One of them you can't miss with failing eyesight. It's not pointing skywards, it's doubled back on itself. lol.
Twits tbh Bending one slightly is one thing, anyone can make a mistake... But almost breaking one? That's just careless :/

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Old 13th Aug 2009, 21:36   #26
JackOfAll
Hypermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
EDIT: In all my joking around, I forgot to say I'm glad they eventually decided to replace the board for you Clive
Constructive...... All this joking around.

On a serious note - damn well right they should replace or refund it! They, or their 'supplier' caused the damage to those pins! (Apparently, the board made it past their in-house technician inspection with the pins like that before it was refused by the supplier. That begs another question..... Let's not go there. )
Old 13th Aug 2009, 21:57   #27
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Quote:
Constructive...... All this joking around.
It's all in fun I'm in an especially silly mood tonight. Possibly because I got home from work before 10:30 to a workshop that had very little work in it that needed done! Can't be a bad thing after the 2 or 3 weeks that I've had =)

Quote:
(Apparently, the board made it past their in-house technician inspection with the pins like that before it was refused by the supplier. That begs another question..... Let's not go there. )
Oh for crying.... no wait, you're right, let's not go there

Last edited by Unicorn; 24th Apr 2010 at 13:49.
Old 12th Jan 2013, 18:32   #28
DocJonz
Another CPC refugee .....

DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.DocJonz is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Above post reported

Last edited by DocJonz; 13th Jan 2013 at 08:51. Reason: Spam post (not Unicorn's post!) reported and removed
DocJonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Jan 2013, 17:39   #29
Tattysnuc
Thinking about which mod to do 1st.

Tattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitTattysnuc is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
what's with the Vortexbox/vaccuumtube.org.uk dialogue link to log in?
Old 20th Jan 2013, 22:02   #30
Votick
My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattysnuc View Post
what's with the Vortexbox/vaccuumtube.org.uk dialogue link to log in?

http://stats.bish.pro/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cbishop92/
Votick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 09:19   #31
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.
JackOfAll posted images in his first post that are hosted on a site that requires a log-in to access the images. Jack, you may want to fix that...

Nexxo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 15:57   #32
TaRkA DaHl
I *am* a Dremel

TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.TaRkA DaHl is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexxo View Post
JackOfAll posted images in his first post that are hosted on a site that requires a log-in to access the images. Jack, you may want to fix that...
His profile says:

Quote:
Last Activity: 10th Jul 2010 01:37
Mod may want to fix it
TaRkA DaHl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Jan 2013, 17:16   #33
Nexxo
Whatever's Geek.

Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.Nexxo is definitely a rep cheat.
Whoa. Zombie thread necro.

Image links removed.

Nexxo is online now   Reply With Quote