bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 1st Jun 2009, 11:39   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Would you like to play The Last Express with me?

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2009/06...press-with-me/

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Jun 2009, 13:04   #2
Voluntary_Pariah
a Real Man™

Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Voluntary_Pariah is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
sounds like a laugh

Could you PM some methods of obtaining a copy?
Old 1st Jun 2009, 13:07   #3
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voluntary_Pariah View Post
sounds like a laugh

Could you PM some methods of obtaining a copy?
'fraid not. Certainly can't condone pirating or anything, even if the publisher is out of business and torrents turn up with some simple google searching. Still, eBay is a good bet I'd say.

www.joemartinwords.com

Old 1st Jun 2009, 16:53   #4
subset7
Spanking the Monkey

subset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for president
I'll give it a go with you,just need to see if I can find it first.
Old 1st Jun 2009, 22:09   #5
subset7
Spanking the Monkey

subset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for presidentsubset7 should be considered for president
Found it on Fileplanet,installing now.
Old 3rd Jun 2009, 12:47   #6
Dreaming
Supermodder

Dreaming has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It might be on homeoftheunderdogs if that's still going, as I assume it classed as abandonware if the publishers are out of business?

Sounds like fun however, I may join in!

C2D E6300 @ 2.8 | | Abit IP35 Pro | | 4GB Corsair XMS2 800 | | BFG 9800GT OC 1GB | | Antec NeoHE 550 | | Lian Li PC A05B (with top blowhole mod) | | LG 32LH4000 + Samsung 226BW 22"
Dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Jun 2009, 21:21   #7
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I suppose you can guarantee at least 72 hours of gameplay then
Sounds interesting, I may give it a go.
Old 4th Jun 2009, 09:07   #8
Xtrafresh
It never hurts to help

Xtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run CrysisXtrafresh can run Crysis
i'm in, if i can pick it up in time. Sounds like a perfect little game for my tablet on the road! To make matters even more perfect, i will be playing this game in the train!
Old 4th Jun 2009, 09:41   #9
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

Awesome - anybody who's in should try and get to Stausbourg by Monday if they can, then I'll put a little blog post up recapping the story and we can set another landmark for the week-end.

www.joemartinwords.com