bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 16th Jun 2009, 12:25   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Aliens: Colonial Marines still in development

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...n-developmen/1

Geabox's Aliens game, Colonial Marines, is definitely still in development - though it won't see release until next year.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2009, 12:35   #2
tejas
Multimodder

tejas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cannot wait for this one or the AvP game!
tejas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2009, 12:39   #3
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wasn't this reported ages ago? They pulled funding for it to concentrate on AVP is what I heard, hence the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2009, 13:14   #4
GamingHobo
Multimodder

GamingHobo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Did anyone else read the headline and think some Aliens had announced the development of Colonial Marines?
GamingHobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2009, 13:17   #5
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Much more excited about this than the new AVP. After watching the walkthrough on gametrailers, my excitement for AVP3 has dropped significantly.

The marine campaign was always the best part of AVP games anyway.
Skiddywinks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2009, 14:21   #6
Tyrmot
Supermodder

Tyrmot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I think all 3 have great potential, as is often the way when a game is based on such a good franchise such as this - and if they are all good I'll happily get all 3; however... that means they will also be very easy to get wrong too
Tyrmot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jun 2009, 14:23   #7
Jenny_Y8S

3 Alien games? Brill newsl!
Old 17th Jun 2009, 15:13   #8
DarkLord7854
Pew pew lazerz

DarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run CrysisDarkLord7854 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingHobo View Post
Did anyone else read the headline and think some Aliens had announced the development of Colonial Marines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veles View Post
Wasn't this reported ages ago? They pulled funding for it to concentrate on AVP is what I heard, hence the delay.
Yea, Fox had said that they wanted to launch the AvP3 game in conjunction with the movie and had reshuffled release dates to have a staggered launch of the 3 titles by one year. If the Alien RPG is still being worked on (lots of rumors it got canned), it's supposed to come out 2011.