bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 15th Jul 2009, 16:48   #81
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Ah, you've started something bad. I can expect hate mail soon.
Cheapskate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2009, 00:08   #82
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
And guess what?

Exactly: Your own bloody fault.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2009, 00:15   #83
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Ah, you've started something bad. I can expect hate mail soon.
Maybe not hate mail but I could send you a cross dressing Troll in red lingerie. I know where you live!

john

/edit

For your new Avatar!

Last edited by jhanlon303; 16th Jul 2009 at 00:41.
jhanlon303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2009, 00:48   #84
Oreon_237
CHEA BRO!

Oreon_237 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
^ uhhhhh. wow, disturbing
Old 16th Jul 2009, 01:07   #85
mvagusta
Did a skid that went for two weeks.

mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
mvagusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2009, 01:20   #86
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The Cheapskate is going to get into his 'broke down again' truck and drive to Colorado to kick my behind. He hates that troll and He has my address.

I'm just doomed I say, doomed.

Film at 11.

john
Old 16th Jul 2009, 08:41   #87
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Wanna blame that on Cheaps as well?

That troll is really disturbing. Well done.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Old 16th Jul 2009, 08:52   #88
Javerh
Topiary Golem

Javerh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Now, now! This thread should be about Cheapskate's new mod. Blaming Cheaps won't make the project go any faster.

Besides, the cross dressing troll is entirely innocent.
You should give the poor critter a rest. It's all Cheaps' fault anyway!
Modders make project logs. Project logs make mods. Mods make modders.
Javerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2009, 09:40   #89
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Seems like I really started something with the Cheaps-blaming. Sorry mate.

But I agree it would be nice to see some progress. The Cheaps got skills, y'know?
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Old 16th Jul 2009, 12:44   #90
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by perplekks45 View Post
Seems like I really started something with the Cheaps-blaming. Sorry mate.

But I agree it would be nice to see some progress. The Cheaps got skills, y'know?
Plenty of skills:

Lawn mowing, rental property rehab, CNC skills, mod skills, log update skills.

We just need to get them in a better order.

Maybe 2 Trolls in Lingerie? Stereo cross dressing pron!

john
Old 16th Jul 2009, 14:38   #91
stuartwood89
Please... Just call me Stu.

stuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Finished playing with your nuts yet then?

Project - Storm Scout Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Propane View Post
I thought Dragonforce were like a joke/troll rock band? Ya'know, like Nickelback?
stuartwood89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2009, 16:53   #92
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Wooooooooooooooooot!!!!!

@John - I don't hate the troll, but... do you remember that scene in Poltergeist with the clown doll?

I've been cranking out side panel parts. Since it's nothing new, I thought you guys wouldn't be interested.

I do have some good news. It's still in negotiation, but Danger Den has agreed to sponsor me once again!:
Dan has even contacted some of his suppliers to see if they would be interested in helping me. His coolness factor just keeps going up. The other day he e-mailed me to say that Hardware Labs is going to help out as well!
Thank You, Danger Den! Thank you, Dan! Thank you Hardware Labs!

: thumb::t humb:
Old 16th Jul 2009, 17:48   #93
Yourmum366
First-Time Modder

Yourmum366 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats on the sponsorship Cheaps!
Yourmum366 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2009, 22:34   #94
ModMinded
Are you throwing that away?

ModMinded has yet to learn the way of the DremelModMinded has yet to learn the way of the DremelModMinded has yet to learn the way of the DremelModMinded has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yay Cheaps!
Old 16th Jul 2009, 23:08   #95
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Most excellent news!
+rep You deserve sponsors. You work hard.

Last edited by jhanlon303; 17th Jul 2009 at 03:58.
jhanlon303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th Jul 2009, 23:24   #96
Monkey Puzzle
Multimodder

Monkey Puzzle has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Congrats on the sponsorship.
Monkey Puzzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2009, 03:26   #97
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Thanks everyone. I'm getting paranoid now. So much good stuff has happened this week, I'm sure something's going to counterbalance it.
-I'm still stoked, though.

I've cut all but one of the side panel bolt-down-things. <--My naming skills still suck. I need a loose bit of material to make the last one, so I'm starting the HD cage.
Old 17th Jul 2009, 03:56   #98
bianco
What's a Dremel?

bianco has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
congratulations on the sponsorship!
bianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th Jul 2009, 05:48   #99
Attila
still thinking....

Attila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for presidentAttila should be considered for president
Congrats on the sponsor cheaps. Is this something you've cultivated or did it just
come out of the blue?
Old 17th Jul 2009, 06:59   #100
ModMinded
Are you throwing that away?

ModMinded has yet to learn the way of the DremelModMinded has yet to learn the way of the DremelModMinded has yet to learn the way of the DremelModMinded has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldnewby View Post
Congrats on the sponsor cheaps. Is this something you've cultivated or did it just
come out of the bloo?
fixed.

Tags
blame it on cheaps, cheap's fault, cheapskate, crackskate, master of acrylic, plexiglas

View Mode