bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 30th Jul 2009, 22:27   #161
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
You go do the work and I'll be the USO show to keep the troops happy.

<chop>

3 1/2 years in the Seminary all I have to show for it is Priest jokes.

john
So.
Cars.
Bikes.
Women.
PCs.

And now the Seminary.

Not to mention that huge gap before the modern age (when I presume you were young-er)

Is there something you haven't done? I only ask so that I can get there first and scream to the world that I beat you to it
Old 31st Jul 2009, 01:36   #162
mvagusta
Did a skid that went for two weeks.

mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
Is there something you haven't done? I only ask so that I can get there first and scream to the world that I beat you to it
I think John was the guy that started the legend of taking off a plane from a conveyor belt to flight.
mvagusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2009, 05:04   #163
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Let The Cheapskate do his thing. He's on a roll elsewhere.

Tomorrow I shall tell you about "Pat and Mike and the Cross-eyed Bull"

An Irish derived joke. My middle name is Patrick and my little Brother is Michael.

All 4 of our Grandparents came from Ireland. 3 wanted to leave County Armaugh - 1 had to.

john
Old 31st Jul 2009, 07:06   #164
Bad_cancer
Mauritius? 2nd speck east of africa

Bad_cancer has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post

<snip>

If you manage to beat john to something, i solemnly swear to harass the bit tech team to allow me to give rep to the same person each day.
I will then proceed to give you rep twice a day, everyday for the rest of my life.

Q9550 | Evga 790i ultra sli | 4gb Ram | 2x Gtx460 (1gb) | 1Tb storage | Icute titanium 750w |
Cold lava~MOTM Nominee May 2010.
Bad_cancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2009, 09:10   #165
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_cancer View Post
If you manage to beat john to something, i solemnly swear to harass the bit tech team to allow me to give rep to the same person each day.
I will then proceed to give you rep twice a day, everyday for the rest of my life.
We could just ask Bindi to give him about 5m rep.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2009, 09:42   #166
Bad_cancer

yes but, if i do it personally, it has much more meaning.
And also proves my utter respect too see?

Q9550 | Evga 790i ultra sli | 4gb Ram | 2x Gtx460 (1gb) | 1Tb storage | Icute titanium 750w |
Old 31st Jul 2009, 17:18   #167
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
John will have 5million rep soon anyway.
If we can get him to admit he helped fake the moon landings...
Or that he built Ronald Reagan from parts from the Roswell crash...

He's seen stuff he's not admitting to!
Cheapskate is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2009, 17:38   #168
Trance
Two steps forward, one step back

Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.Trance is definitely a rep cheat.
He probably even saw Elvis get abducted by aliens!

Nice case btw cheap
Lian Li PC-A61WX :: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.6GHz :: Cooler Master Nepton 280L :: 16gb Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 1866MHz :: Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK :: Crucial M.2 480GB :: Inno3D GTX770 2GB IChill HerculeZ X3 :: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W :: Corsair K60 :: Corsair M60 :: Corsair Vengeance 2000 :: Corsair MM400
Trance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jul 2009, 17:40   #169
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Trolls in lingerie?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Old 31st Jul 2009, 20:53   #170
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by perplekks45 View Post
Trolls in lingerie?

Old 31st Jul 2009, 22:12   #171
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Yep, that would be the one.
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Old 1st Aug 2009, 18:05   #172
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.Cheapskate is definitely a rep cheat.
Note to self: Troll re-appears on page 9...
Old 1st Aug 2009, 18:17   #173
Javerh
Topiary Golem

Javerh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
Those notes must be really handy during the dark hours of the night!
Modders make project logs. Project logs make mods. Mods make modders.
Javerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Aug 2009, 18:38   #174
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheapskate View Post
And as Relix in the demote poster thread. He/She/It sure does photograph well. Maybe I'll drag out 20 or 30 more for a photo shoot.
Old 2nd Aug 2009, 01:01   #175
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

Pat and Mike joke #1

My man Cheaps is busy so I'm fill in and keeping him on page 1.

"
Two brothers - Pat and Mike - have this cross-eyed bull and everyone tells them they need to blow into the bull's arse really hard and the eyes will uncross. More money at market. Nobody want's a cross-eyed bull. So...

They get a section of garden hose and Pat goes around behind the bull while Mike grabs him by the horns and watches. Pat rams the hose into the bull and blows with all his might. Mike yells "Nothing Happened". Pat says "Trade with me". So Pat grabs the horns and waits. "What's the hold up back there?" Mike yells back "You don't think I'm going to use the same end of the hose you blew into!"
"

john phillip james patrick hanlon(O'Hanlon)

/edit

One has to worry about those of Irish ancestry and teh beerbs!

Last edited by jhanlon303; 2nd Aug 2009 at 01:16.
jhanlon303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Aug 2009, 03:49   #176
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

Don't spam too much, John. Bindi already flashed his ban hammer in Jesse's thread because of bumping it back on page 1.
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Old 2nd Aug 2009, 08:07   #177
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
A good laugh does not qualify as spam. Plus, it wasn't a needless bump anyway.

@John - good one
Old 2nd Aug 2009, 15:54   #178
Bad_cancer

bad puns, Ouch that hurts. We might forgive you if you tell us who the second gunman was, we know you know john....

Old 2nd Aug 2009, 18:41   #179
Cheapskate
↓ Don't trust that face!

Bindi flashed the ban hammer because of ~8 *ucken pages of bumping in Langer's log.
-I don't mind John's dirty joke of the day one bit.

...but those trolls - creepy evil things!
Old 2nd Aug 2009, 18:44   #180
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

They're my favorite part.
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Tags
blame it on cheaps, cheap's fault, cheapskate, crackskate, master of acrylic, plexiglas

View Mode