bit-tech.net

Old 25th Jul 2009, 10:57   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Wet Hands-on Preview

http://www.bit-tech.net/gaming/xbox-...s-on-preview/1

Wet Hands-on Preview? That sounds kind of wrong, like we've been doing something gross rather than playing the latest super-slick shooter from Bethesda. Rest assured, Wet isn't obscene - but it is deliriously fun, influenced by the grindhouse genre and starring Eliza Dushku.

Old 25th Jul 2009, 11:13   #2
Edvuld
Multimodder

Edvuld has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This game seems interesting.

Did you mean panda? I can't find any sneezing polar bear on teh intranets.

Edvuld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2009, 11:13   #3
Edvuld
Multimodder

Edvuld has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
double-fail.

Edvuld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2009, 11:14   #4
mrb_no1
Pie Eater

mrb_no1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i have to say this sounds like some good fun. hollywood movie making in a game kind of thing fom what you've decribed, it could be very entertaining. cool stuff

peace

f.
Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3600Mhz ¶ Asus Maximus II Formula ¶ ATI Radeon 4890 (1000Mhz Core + 1200Mhz Mem OC) ¶ 2x2G Corsair Dom. PC 8500 @ 1080Mhz ¶ Aquacomputer WC ¶ Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty ¶ 150G Raptor, 2x1500 + 1x750 + 2x500 Seagate (SATA2) ¶ Pioneer DVD burner ¶ Lian Li - PC 73SL Aluminium Silent Server Case ¶ Dell 2007WFP 20" Widescreen ¶ Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers ¶ Sennheiser HD270
mrb_no1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2009, 11:36   #5
mjm25
Supermodder

mjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmjm25 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
the only problem with game slike this is its usually not quite as fun playing it as you'd think it would be when you watched it in action.
think assassins creed combat, looks great but really all your doing is timing one button press to counter an enemy. also if there are too many button presses then the fluidity falls through the floor when you get it wrong... but i'm intrigued enough to find out
Old 25th Jul 2009, 12:47   #6
OWNED66
Multimodder

OWNED66 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
LOOKS AMAZING
OWNED66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2009, 16:50   #7
thehippoz
Banned

thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!thehippoz - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
that looks almost too good to pass up
thehippoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2009, 18:27   #8
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Rage mode looks/sounds very interesting.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2009, 23:49   #9
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Looks pretty good - been waiting for this for a while.
Old 26th Jul 2009, 05:12   #10
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not on pc ? I hope they release it on pc eventually. Might be fun (with or without xbox controller ?)
Old 26th Jul 2009, 05:20   #11
boggsi
Multimodder

boggsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not on PC? Oh... zzzzzzz
boggsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jul 2009, 06:12   #12
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks pretty cool, shame it's not available on PC but if it was it would probably be a crappy port anyway.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Jul 2009, 10:43   #13
perplekks45
LIKE AN ANIMAL!

perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.perplekks45 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Looks pretty cool, shame it's not available on PC but if it was it would probably be a crappy port anyway.
My thoughts exactly.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Iš! Iš! Cthulhu fhtagn!
perplekks45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2009, 03:21   #14
bridgesentry
3verything must bee wat3rcooled

bridgesentry has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It must be good. I love Bethesda.
bridgesentry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2009, 10:20   #15
impar
2n-1

impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!impar - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Greetings!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The boy 4rm oz View Post
Or, it will be available in 6-12 months time in the PC, and it will still be a "crappy port".

Wonder if that is an undiscovered niche on the game developers market, a company that specializes in porting adequately consoles games to the PC.
Money to be made there.
Old 27th Jul 2009, 11:35   #16
Blademrk
Why so serious?

Blademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the DremelBlademrk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sounds good. Think I'll look out for this one.

My X-Box Live gamertag, PSN, Steam & Nintendo ID is BladeMrk
Blademrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Jul 2009, 20:04   #17
OtakuHawk
The Post of The Beast

OtakuHawk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
only that it comes in a suitcase and is vaguely McGuffin shaped.

you linked to tvtropes. are you TRYING to lose your readership and page hit counts?
Old 29th Jul 2009, 22:46   #18
Chocobollz
Multimodder

Chocobollz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Would the combat system's better than Oni? (which IMO, have best 3rd person hand-to-hand combat to date; though I don't really game that much)

Judging from the review, I'd say it's quite interesting but I don't really like the looks of the main character; a girl in a leather jacket + western/cowboy-like trousers + a sword + jumping around like a gymnastic's athletes + has Latin/Mexican face + in a mafia (location = Italy?) + special moves combination of Max Payne & DMC & Tomb Raider & maybe.. Velvet Assasin & Prince of Persia? Well, I'd say that's not very convincing LOL, too many things are off it's like playing as a Panda with a chopsticks versus an alien, all the stages being in a desert :P. But at least it is fun.. though IMO it will be better if they make something original than copying other game's features LOL.

Last edited by Chocobollz; 29th Jul 2009 at 23:01.
Chocobollz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st Aug 2009, 16:20   #19
SNIPERMikeUK
Multimodder

SNIPERMikeUK has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Played the Demo it sucks, it tries too hard.

It plays like Max Payne meets a poor movie tie in game version of Kill Bill, that on paper would sound like a great title right??? wrong!!!

Fail