bit-tech.net

Old 19th Aug 2009, 19:11   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Fable 3 announced

GC 09: Microsoft has announced Fable 3

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/gaming/...-3-announced/1

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2009, 19:27   #2
Ola.l
Multimodder

Ola.l has yet to learn the way of the DremelOla.l has yet to learn the way of the DremelOla.l has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
There was queen and king, titles in Fable 2, and most of Peter Molyneux promises and self made hype about additions to the game, proved void once the game was released. And the DLC's were so sub par I'd lie if I said that I am excited about the prospect of another Fable.
Though he later said that Fable 2 was made to be for casuals.. That being said I've played through the game at least 5 times by now and I am thinking on giving it another go soon
Ola.l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2009, 20:14   #3
interzen
Real men use chainsaws.

interzen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I loved the original Fable, and I also love Fable 2, but as far as anything that Molyneux says I work on the principle of "I'll believe it when I see it. Not before"
interzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Aug 2009, 22:57   #4
SpeedLegion
Supermodder

SpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by interzen
I loved the original Fable, and I also love Fable 2, but as far as anything that Molyneux says I work on the principle of "I'll believe it when I see it. Not before"
+1 to everything said
SpeedLegion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2009, 00:56   #5
Cobalt
Supermodder

Cobalt has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
He makes good games but he needs to work on his marketing. I think the Fable games got marked down a lot just due to disappointment rather than looking at the game as a whole.
Cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2009, 09:18   #6
azrael-
I'm special...

azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!azrael- - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
"But there'll be no cupping."

No heavy petting either? Boooooooring.

Xeon E3-1245 v2 3.4 GHz | ASUS P8C WS | 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3 | Samsung 830 256GB | eVGA GTX670 2GB | SB Audigy | Seasonic X-560 | Corsair Obsidian 550D | Dell 2209WA
azrael- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2009, 11:35   #7
Abhorsen
Hypermodder

Abhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Having never played any of the Fable series this has kind aignited my interest. I've just had a gander at the previous ones and would people recommend going all the way back to the first?

I was going to get Fable II for the 360 but seen as how nice the graphics are i'll wait for a week or two until my new hd tv arrives. Would people say Fable the original would be worth the time?
Abhorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2009, 12:20   #8
Dreaming
Supermodder

Dreaming has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I wondered why on Lionhead's website they had that 'leader or follower' thing, it makes sense now!!!

Lets hope they make it for PC as well as xbox 360 this time.

C2D E6300 @ 2.8 | | Abit IP35 Pro | | 4GB Corsair XMS2 800 | | BFG 9800GT OC 1GB | | Antec NeoHE 550 | | Lian Li PC A05B (with top blowhole mod) | | LG 32LH4000 + Samsung 226BW 22"
Dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2009, 12:21   #9
Dreaming
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhorsen
Having never played any of the Fable series this has kind aignited my interest. I've just had a gander at the previous ones and would people recommend going all the way back to the first?

I was going to get Fable II for the 360 but seen as how nice the graphics are i'll wait for a week or two until my new hd tv arrives. Would people say Fable the original would be worth the time?
I'd say it's worth a play sure, you can fable and the lost chapters for the PC as well which might be more convenient.

C2D E6300 @ 2.8 | | Abit IP35 Pro | | 4GB Corsair XMS2 800 | | BFG 9800GT OC 1GB | | Antec NeoHE 550 | | Lian Li PC A05B (with top blowhole mod) | | LG 32LH4000 + Samsung 226BW 22"
Old 20th Aug 2009, 12:24   #10
Abhorsen
Hypermodder

Abhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the DremelAbhorsen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah i was going to go for that for pc.
Abhorsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th Aug 2009, 12:33   #11
Whalemeister
is so hot right now!

Whalemeister has yet to learn the way of the DremelWhalemeister has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fable 2 was one of the main reasons I bought an xbox, dan't wait for this one to come out!
Old 20th Aug 2009, 12:35   #12
Dreaming
Supermodder

They've updated their webpage: www.lionhead.com

Old 21st Aug 2009, 09:24   #13
interzen
Real men use chainsaws.

interzen has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhorsen

I'd say it's worth a play sure, you can fable and the lost chapters for the PC as well which might be more convenient.
Just go straight for 'The Lost Chapters' ... all of the original game plus the bits that were cut because PM let his mouth override his brain. You can download the original Fable for the 360 as part of the Xbox Classics range, but unfortunately it's not the 'Lost Chapters' version

Also nice to see that I'm not the only one who bought a 360 just to play Fable II
interzen is offline   Reply With Quote