bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 28th Aug 2009, 13:46   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Win some NZXT gaming gear!

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...-gaming-gear/1

Bit-tech teams up with purveyor of excellent gaming wares, NZXT to give away a veritable Alladin's cave of gaming swag fit for an Arabian king.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 14:06   #2
SpeedLegion
Supermodder

SpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run Crysis
:-D My old PC was a NZXT LEXA build :P There stuff is nice, gona drop you an email now
SpeedLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 14:09   #3
Nippon109
Minimodder

Nippon109 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wow!! Sent email and waiting with fingers crossed!!
Nippon109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 14:18   #4
Bauul
Sir Bongaminge

Bauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run CrysisBauul can run Crysis
Should I point out you spelt Aladdin wrong?

Entered btw.
Bauul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 14:23   #5
Drexial
Supermodder

Drexial has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
though be aware that this competition is only open to our readers in United Kingdom (apologies to the rest of you).
Quote:
# This competition is open to all bit-tech readers.
Got my hopes up till I read through the rest of it. Might want to change that at the bottom.
Drexial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 14:33   #6
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
we are willing to pay postage if we are not living in the UK you know... we are bit-tech readers all the same
Old 28th Aug 2009, 14:36   #7
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
Entered, Good luck to the rest of you.

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 14:36   #8
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered but not hopeful, I never win anything.

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 14:41   #9
msm722
Multimodder

msm722 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered
msm722 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 15:02   #10
Zero_UK
Hypermodder

Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Zero_UK is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Entered just email the stuff to competition@bit-tech.net right? Will we recieve any confirmation emails that our answers have been recieved?

Good luck to all.
Zero_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 15:41   #11
woody_294
Wizard Ninja :P

woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.woody_294 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Entered! I also never win anything :P
woody_294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 16:02   #12
robyholmes
I'm under your desk...

robyholmes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered, some nice stuff there!
robyholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 16:35   #13
bogie170
Supermodder

bogie170 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Sweet, good stuff theere. Entered
bogie170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 17:24   #14
The RAM
Multimodder

The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!The RAM - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Entered! I wont pass up an opportunity for some quality kit!
The RAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 17:35   #15
dean0
Minimodder

dean0 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered, I better win somthing
dean0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 17:38   #16
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Sheesh not again. Just PLEASE start there with "ONLY FOR UK- READERS!!!111" so we won't even get our hopes up.

Shouldn't be impossible to ship worldwide, but I suppose NZXT isn't doing too well.
Old 28th Aug 2009, 18:14   #17
digicomp
What's a Dremel?

digicomp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered. Convinced me to register for the site although I was registered for the old forum...or have I already? :-)
digicomp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 19:06   #18
morris8809
Supermodder

morris8809 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmorris8809 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
First read this and though wooo a contest for the US finally. Got to the middle and............. yea. Oh well hopefully we wont be left out much longer... ___ company with no us contest wtf.
|2x 1TB WD Black, 750GB Seagate (Storage)|
morris8809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 19:34   #19
FeRaL
Multimodder

FeRaL has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by morris8809
First read this and though wooo a contest for the US finally. Got to the middle and............. yea. Oh well hopefully we wont be left out much longer... ___ company with no us contest wtf.
NZXT has had contests on other sites that were for their specific region only. Reason for this is that global companies have different divisions with their own budgets to hold competitions... Shipping international will cut into said budgets so they just let the regional divisions hold contests for their region only. Legit Reviews just had an NZXT contest a month or so ago with pretty much the same stuff.
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Autobiography of Mark Twain
FeRaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Aug 2009, 20:02   #20
HourBeforeDawn
a.k.a KazeModz

HourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the DremelHourBeforeDawn has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Everybody loves a good competition
except for when the sponsor is to cheap to make it world wide ><
• DimasTech Test Bench • Black ICE Triple 120 Rad • Dual Bay Res/Pump • DD Fill Port & Res • D-Tek FuZion 2 CPU Block • ASUS M3A79-T Deluxe Mobo • AMD Phenom II 3ghz @ 4ghz • 8gb DDR2-1100 Memory • (2) AMD 6870 XFire • (2) WD Black 640gb Raid 0 • (2) 1.5TB SEAGATE • Blu-Ray/HD DVD Drive • ASUS XONAR DX2 • 30" DOUBLESIGHT LCD • (2) 23" ASUS LCD • ZALMAN 8 FAN CONTROLLER • (4) NOCTUA P12 • (2) NOCTUA P14 • 1000W ZALMAN PSU • WINDOWS 7 PRO 64 •
HourBeforeDawn is offline   Reply With Quote