1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Rebellion making new Judge Dredd game?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 1 Sep 2009.

1. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

2. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Oh, God, not a remake of the Stallone piece of crap. At least come up with something original - and decent. There's so much more to play with in the Dredd canon.

And a decent Dredd game could be cool, as long as it's not just AvP with different characters.

3. Jack_Pepsi

Jack_Pepsi Clan BeeR Founder

Freakin' love Dredd!

The Stallone/Cannon film was an abomination and an insult to Dredd fans (imo). However, the artwork that went to that film is obviously out of this world. I really hope this new film (and game) will bring the fans what they want.

I AM THE LAW!

4. dicobalt

dicobalt What's a Dremel?

Everyone hates the movie but for some reason I like it! Maybe it's because I never even heard of Judge Dredd before the movie came out. Anyway, the concept seems more like a TV show then a movie. Yes - I AM THE LAW!

5. GI_Biochip

GI_Biochip What's a Dremel?

I hope to high heavens that this film gets made, and that it is faithful to the comic! And not an abomination like the last one. As for the game, I hope that isn't following the current story, you'd be playing Joe sitting in the cursed earth, doing nothing. I do hope MC-1 has managed to tidy up all those crates of Red Bull.....

6. GI_Biochip

GI_Biochip What's a Dremel?

Oops, forgot to whine about wanting an ABC Warriors game.

7. HourBeforeDawn

HourBeforeDawn a.k.a KazeModz

lol ah Judge Dread I liked that movie, it was interesting. Other then that I dont know about the whole remake and game part.

8. V3ctor

V3ctor Tech addict...

I liked the original game when I played it... 6 years ago(?) Maybe this game comes better

9. Zero_UK

Zero_UK What's a Dremel?

Just get AVP OUT! :p

10. johnnyboy700

johnnyboy700 Minimodder

The Stallone film was okay in places but terrible in others. For me the low point was when he tried to use the key catch phrase " I am the law!" at the start of the block war, it was more of an " A um der lawer" and sounded like someone doing a bad Inspector Clouseau impression.

I quite enjoyed the Dredd vs Death game, it showed its console roots but did okay, but I did think Rogue Trooper was simply fab.

11. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

The last Judge Dredd game was decidedly average so I can't say I have my hopes up.

Tags: Add Tags