bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 7th Sep 2009, 10:04   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
55% off MSI P55 boards tomorrow at 2pm!

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...-tuesday-2pm/1

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 10:06   #2
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
when you tested the MSI board with latest BIOS, how much does the multiplyer change in turbo mode? my i5 only goes up by 1.

that's very, very low price, won't be surprised if a few end up on the bay the day after.
Old 7th Sep 2009, 10:07   #3
Rkiver
Cybernetic Spine

Rkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
If I was building a new rig that wasn't full out nuts, I'd grab them.

However since I've a Core i7 in my system at the moment, I'm happy enough.
Old 7th Sep 2009, 10:20   #4
ledbythereaper
Multimodder

ledbythereaper has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Must.. resist... temptation... to blow final pay cheque on an i5 system....
ledbythereaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 10:28   #5
Tejstar
What's a Dremel?

Tejstar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Does anyone know the difference between the GD80 & GD65?
Tejstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 10:28   #6
Dreaming
Supermodder

Dreaming has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Extremely tempting, but if I am not mistaken, there are no CPUs available for these boards yet?

C2D E6300 @ 2.8 | | Abit IP35 Pro | | 4GB Corsair XMS2 800 | | BFG 9800GT OC 1GB | | Antec NeoHE 550 | | Lian Li PC A05B (with top blowhole mod) | | LG 32LH4000 + Samsung 226BW 22"
Dreaming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 10:28   #7
themcman1
is now 110% win

themcman1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthemcman1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelthemcman1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Tuesday 9th September? I take it that's next year then. :P

I shall be getting one, if I can get my hands on it that is.
themcman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 10:34   #8
dolphin-promotions
Modder

dolphin-promotions has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Think I will have to try and buy one! Still not decided over i5 or i7 but I guess I can always sell the board if i do go with i7!

Maybe intel should do the same offer with the CPUs!
dolphin-promotions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 10:54   #9
Gremlin
Multimodder

Gremlin has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Personally I'd buy the board then sell it on Ebay/forums for profit if your not planning on going i5

Makes sense doesn't it guys? sell it for a 20 or 30 pound profit
Gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 11:11   #10
Hoffs
Seek

Hoffs has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
do you reckon these will be all gone and sold out by 4 o'clock?
Hoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 11:30   #11
Awoken
Gazing at the stars

Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.Awoken is definitely a rep cheat.
Damn I'm broke, I couldn't afford these!
Old 7th Sep 2009, 11:32   #12
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Think I shall be treating the ol' superego to a GD80. At least if it's crap I can probably get what I sold for it.

My bank account hates you bindi!

But I suspect my inner geek will love you
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 11:58   #13
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
hmmm tempting

not sure if i should purchase considering i prob will not be buying i7 until the end of November

63 is very good tho
Old 7th Sep 2009, 12:12   #14
Sir Digby
The Supprising Adventures

Sir Digby can run CrysisSir Digby can run CrysisSir Digby can run CrysisSir Digby can run CrysisSir Digby can run CrysisSir Digby can run CrysisSir Digby can run CrysisSir Digby can run CrysisSir Digby can run CrysisSir Digby can run Crysis
Seen as I've just checked and found I've got twice the money I thought I had I'm defiantly aiming to be getting a GD80 come tomorrow
Sir Digby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 12:20   #15
Teq
Multimodder

Teq has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Tempting but with the processors being a tad expensive, not forgetting the need for new ram I think I'll give it a miss this time around
Teq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 12:22   #16
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ali Nield View Post
do you reckon these will be all gone and sold out by 4 o'clock?
I'd imagine they will all be gone by 2:10pm
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 13:15   #17
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin-promotions View Post
Think I will have to try and buy one! Still not decided over i5 or i7 but I guess I can always sell the board if i do go with i7!

Maybe intel should do the same offer with the CPUs!
don't forget LGA1156 also have i7's. 860 to be specific.
Old 7th Sep 2009, 13:18   #18
specofdust
Banned

specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.specofdust is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindibadgi View Post
I'd imagine they will all be gone by 2:10pm
Any word on who has most?
specofdust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 13:30   #19
erratum1
Banned

erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.erratum1 is definitely a rep cheat.
When will the boards appear on the websites, at 2pm ?

I want to build a new comp and this is a good opportunity to get a cheap board.
erratum1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Sep 2009, 14:58   #20
WildThing
Hypermodder

WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
limited to one board per customer
Does that mean I can't get one of each?
Asus P8P67 PRO Intel i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz Titan Fenrir XFX 6950 @ 6970 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz 2x Crucial C300 128GB (OS + Games) Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB Auzentech XFI-Prelude + Creative T7700 7.1 Enermax Liberty 500W Corsair 650D case HP 24" LP2475W Win7 x64
WildThing is online now   Reply With Quote