bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 22nd Sep 2009, 16:45   #1
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Win more goodies from Enermax

Enermax is giving away some PSUs, cases and fans in this latest bit-tech competition:

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/hardwar...from-enermax/1

Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 16:50   #2
SpeedLegion
Supermodder

SpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run CrysisSpeedLegion can run Crysis
Entered
SpeedLegion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 16:51   #3
Combinho
Ten kinds of awesome

Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Ooh, shiny. Entered.
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 16:59   #4
freedom810
Supermodder

freedom810 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelfreedom810 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered
freedom810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 17:13   #5
mrb_no1
Pie Eater

mrb_no1 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i used to respect enermax, but now they are a s***ty company. Because of the 3rd party that they have handling their rma's in the uk, it took 6 weeks to get my psu back!!!!! thats rediculous, enermax can f%%k off imo now!

peace

fatman.
Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3600Mhz Asus Maximus II Formula ATI Radeon 4890 (1000Mhz Core + 1200Mhz Mem OC) 2x2G Corsair Dom. PC 8500 @ 1080Mhz Aquacomputer WC Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty 150G Raptor, 2x1500 + 1x750 + 2x500 Seagate (SATA2) Pioneer DVD burner Lian Li - PC 73SL Aluminium Silent Server Case Dell 2007WFP 20" Widescreen Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers Sennheiser HD270

Last edited by Claave; 22nd Sep 2009 at 17:46. Reason: No need for that kind of language...
mrb_no1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 18:07   #6
I-E-D
Multimodder

I-E-D has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered! Nice Competition.
I-E-D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 18:12   #7
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Thanks!
I have to say the first thing I would do on winning my case would be to remove the front fan, it really is hideous!!
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 18:15   #8
tripwired
Deploying Surprise in 3... 2...1...

tripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltripwired has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered, *fingers crossed!*
tripwired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 18:27   #9
TreeDude
Supermodder

TreeDude has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered
TreeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 18:27   #10
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not UK only ? Nice ! I'm in !
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 18:28   #11
marlowdrummer
Multimodder

marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.marlowdrummer is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Entered, not likely to win, but it's the taking part.... right?????
marlowdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 18:57   #12
UncertainGod
Ultramodder

UncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the DremelUncertainGod has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered.

PSN ID: Sp4rkR4t
UncertainGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 19:09   #13
Rkiver
Cybernetic Spine

Rkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the DremelRkiver has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered, shinies!
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 19:14   #14
Floyd
Wire Twister

Floyd has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered! Finally something the USA can enter lol
Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 19:18   #15
robyholmes
I'm under your desk...

robyholmes has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered!
robyholmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 19:28   #16
Dave Lister
Hypermodder

Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Dave Lister is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Entered.
Main Rig:Case: BitFenix Prodigy, Motherboard: MSI Z97I Gaming, CPU: Intel i7 4790K, RAM: 16Gb 2400Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming, Primary HDD: 256Gb Samsung 850 Pro, Games Drive: 1Tb Toshiba SSHD, Cooler: Corsair H105, OS: Win 7 - 64
HTPC:Case: Gutted out VCR, Motherboard: Asus AT5IONT-I, CPU: Intel Atom D525 @ 1.94Ghz, RAM: 4Gb 1333Mhz Kingston GPU: Nvidia Ion 2, Primary HDD: Hitachi 500Gb, Optical Drive: NEC ND-6500A Laptop Drive, OS: Win 8.1 32
Dave Lister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 19:55   #17
Horizon
Dremel Worthy

Horizon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Is this UK only? Or can US and other countries enter?
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 20:07   #18
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
entered
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 21:45   #19
wbdog206
Supermodder

wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.wbdog206 is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Entered
Those fans are nice.
Old 22nd Sep 2009, 22:35   #20
janhunter
What's a Dremel?

janhunter has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Entered the competition - nice shiny things!
janhunter is offline   Reply With Quote