bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

View Poll Results: Which project should win September's Mod of the Month?
Project: PURE 52 41.94%
Wall Mount Case 32 25.81%
λ-Zephyr 14 11.29%
Ringo's la ultima 8 6.45%
The APOC Project 5 4.03%
Project: Seawolf 13 10.48%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12th Oct 2009, 10:52   #1
Tim S
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.Tim S is definitely a rep cheat.
Mod of the Month - September 2009

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/mod-...ptember-2009/1

We've got yet another article full of modding to show you this month. Six new nominees are up as contenders for your votes, all hoping to win September's edition of Mod of the Month.

Old 12th Oct 2009, 11:16   #2
Kyocera
The Garden of Evil

Kyocera has yet to learn the way of the DremelKyocera has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The Wall mounted case could be sold in shops!!

it's far more attractive than the Thermaltake Level10.

Kyocera

P.S:
of course I'm looking forward to the finish-end state of the other projects.
Kyocera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 11:39   #3
500mph
The Right man in the Wrong place

500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
These are all amazing cases, I hate to just to vote for just one.

500mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 11:39   #4
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
yeah wall mount fo rme as it is clearly functional and stylish and something i would quite like at home
Old 12th Oct 2009, 11:42   #5
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I'm torn between the clean, functional PURE, and Zephyr's awesome colors and Valve/TF2 theme.

Orange gets the vote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 11:50   #6
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wall Mount Case for me - love it, jealous and want it to win!

Good Luck to everyone in this month, you all deserve the mention!
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 12:03   #7
Jipa
Avoiding the "I guess.." since 2004

Jipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run CrysisJipa can run Crysis
Seawolf gets my vote. Just because I LOVE custom builds where you never know how it's going to look until it all comes together
Old 12th Oct 2009, 12:18   #8
brinkz0r
Hypermodder

brinkz0r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
+1 for Seawolf, the big pile of custom parts does the trick for me!
brinkz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 12:25   #9
acey
Multimodder

acey has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Ringo or Seawolf I guess.. +1 for Seawolf tho love the plexi work done on Ringo
acey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 12:39   #10
damienVC
Multimodder

damienVC has yet to learn the way of the DremeldamienVC has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
+1 for the wall mounted case. Awesome.
Old 12th Oct 2009, 12:43   #11
tk421
Idiot.

tk421 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltk421 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
sorry, but the stormtrooper in me just has to go with PURE. .
Old 12th Oct 2009, 12:49   #12
Saltire
What's a Dremel?

Saltire has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Project: PURE for me!
Saltire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 12:58   #13
Javerh
Topiary Golem

Javerh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm loving the clean style of Ringo's la ultima.

The nomination sure was surprise, though. Thank you everyone for your votes!
Modders make project logs. Project logs make mods. Mods make modders.
Javerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 13:07   #14
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster

M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
All mods are fantastic and I would be proud as hell if any of them were mine but 'there can be only one', for me it has to be the wall mounted case!
Old 12th Oct 2009, 13:20   #15
oatey4519
can't be arsed...

oatey4519 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Pure for me..

Clean & Sharp
Intel i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz EK HF Nickel Blocked - 8GB Corsair Vengeance RED - EVGA Z77 FTW - 120GB Corsair Force GT - 1TB Samsung F1 - 1TB Samsung F3 - EVGA GTX 660 FTW Sig2 3GB - EVGA GTX 470 x 2 - Coolermaster Silent Pro M1000 W - Corsair 800D - Dell 2209W 1920 x 1080 - ASUS Xonar Dx - Sennheiser PC350 Headphones - Saitek Keyboard & Logitech G9 Mouse
oatey4519 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 13:33   #16
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
You guys really are making it hard this month, I can't decide just yet.

Congratz to all nominees.
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 13:39   #17
WildThing
Hypermodder

WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WildThing is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oatey4519 View Post
Pure for me..

Clean & Sharp
+1

Project: PURE gets my vote!
Asus P8P67 PRO ¦ Intel i5 2500K @ 4.4GHz ¦ Titan Fenrir ¦ XFX 6950 @ 6970 ¦ 2x4GB Corsair DDR3 1600MHz ¦ 2x Crucial C300 128GB (OS + Games) ¦ Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB ¦ Auzentech XFI-Prelude + Creative T7700 7.1¦ Enermax Liberty 500W ¦ Corsair 650D case ¦ HP 24" LP2475W ¦ Win7 x64
WildThing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 13:51   #18
BradShort
Familyman - Fraggin when allowed :P

BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.BradShort is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Loving the Wall Mount Case!
Twitter=Steam:BradShort
BradShort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 15:00   #19
alick
Minimodder

alick has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Wall mount case sum thing difrent , inovative , very practical and a fineshed projekt im realy bord with all theys basik case modes sum thing on motm shouldent look like a standered case and should be 90+% fineshed
alick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Oct 2009, 15:05   #20
Jack_Pepsi
Clan BeeR Founder

Jack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the DremelJack_Pepsi has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by alick View Post
Wall mount case sum thing difrent , inovative , very practical and a fineshed projekt im realy bord with all theys basik case modes sum thing on motm shouldent look like a standered case and should be 90+% fineshed
I don't mean to offend you, but d'you not have a spell checker for your browser? I do apologise if I've offended but I'm a spelling and grammar Nazi.
During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveler came as a large, moving Torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him—that of a giant Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day, I can tell you.
Jack_Pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote