bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 22nd Oct 2009, 11:23   #1
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Firefox Mobile on the way

http://www.bit-tech.net/news/bits/20...x-on-the-way/1

Mozilla's John Lilly has confirmed that Firefox Mobile - codenamed Fennec - will be released on Nokia's Maemo, Google's Android, and Microsoft's Windows Mobile.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 11:45   #2
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
Yes please! Can't wait for my N900 to be delivered! Every time something new about that device appears in news sites it looks better and better!
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 11:48   #3
500mph
The Right man in the Wrong place

500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel500mph has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Argh, I would appreciate Symbian support.

500mph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 11:56   #4
l3v1ck
really joined on Dec 24th 2004.

l3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremell3v1ck has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
So you can't get it for the iPhone then? Shame.
The old Dennis Forums (CPC, PC Pro, Mac User etc) - Meeting Place lives on. You're welcome to visit it HERE
l3v1ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 12:00   #5
scawp
Multimodder

scawp has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'll be sticking to Opera Mini 5 thanks.
scawp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 12:16   #6
ChaosDefinesOrder
Vapourmodder

ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.ChaosDefinesOrder is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3v1ck
So you can't get it for the iPhone then? Shame.
Apple wouldn't allow it anyway because it replicates their built in Safari program
ChaosDefinesOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 12:23   #7
jfab199+
Minimodder

jfab199+ has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I've been using skyfire, opera mobile and mini, they each have good things going for them but still not that great. Been waiting for Fennec.
jfab199+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 14:23   #8
TreeDude
Supermodder

TreeDude has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by scawp
I'll be sticking to Opera Mini 5 thanks.
I am not impressed with 5 so far. It has a small footprint, but the performance is not very good on my 8830. It is still beta though, so hopefully they will speed it up.
TreeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 15:38   #9
ch424
Design Warrior

ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 500mph View Post
Ditch nokia, switch to android! I've just done it after 4 years and it's great
ch424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 17:15   #10
glaeken
Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.glaeken is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 500mph
Me too.
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 18:31   #11
Aracos
Elite

Aracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run CrysisAracos can run Crysis
i always wanted an android phone being the linux fan that i am but i picked symbian instead cause of it's easily hacked nature i would miss my free coreplayer on long journeys. Kicking myself now though. EDIT: I just tried opera mini and it's so amazing, it kicks the standard symbian ones arse so much it's unbelievable, the performance difference is like going from internet explorer to firefox :O thank you bit-tech, you've improved my phone so much lol
Ragnarok: i5 750 @ 3200MHz | Titan Fenrir | MSI P55-GD65 | 8GiB Vengence 1600MHz CAS 9 | 1GiB 6950 DirectCU II | 60GB Crucial M4 | Samsung F3 500GB | Samsung F3 1TB | Seasonic X-750 | X-Fi XtremeGamer | HAF932 | Win 7 Pro | openSUSE

Last edited by Aracos; 22nd Oct 2009 at 18:57.
Aracos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd Oct 2009, 20:59   #12
ZERO <ibis>
Supermodder

ZERO <ibis> has yet to learn the way of the DremelZERO <ibis> has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is going to be so great! No surprise that is is not going to support the iphone.