bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 23rd Oct 2009, 16:11   #1
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Hardware Podcast 7 - Zune HD, Athlon X4 620, Windows 7 and more

First off, apologies for not getting this up yesterday, the podcast fairy had the day off and we're lost without her. This is the seventh hardware podcast, and Rich, Harry and Tim are joined by Asus bod Iain Bristow. If any other manufacturers would like to join us for pod, please let us know and we'll try to organise it

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/podcast...athlon-x4-620/

Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Oct 2009, 16:53   #2
deltaworld
Multimodder

deltaworld has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Your podcast naming schemes sounds like the ever confusing nvidia naming schemes.
deltaworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Oct 2009, 16:55   #3
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The podcast is so quiet!
Old 23rd Oct 2009, 17:02   #4
-VK-
Lurker

-VK- has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Turn the volume up
Old 23rd Oct 2009, 17:08   #5
Yoy0YO
Lurky Lurker

Yoy0YO has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hardware ep 7 with talk about windows 7 ehh?
Old 23rd Oct 2009, 17:17   #6
Claave
You Rebel scum

Claave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the DremelClaave has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Dammit Podcast fairy, get your act together!

She's sorting something out now... Or she'd better be, anyway!
Claave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Oct 2009, 17:48   #7
Jamie
ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

Jamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the DremelJamie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Much better, thanks!
Old 24th Oct 2009, 13:01   #8
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Good podcast IMO. It would be helpful if you were to write down the email address somewhere, I missed it and it was difficult to find again!
And did you want the title to be Episode 7, or Episode 7: Hardware Podcast?
I loved the extra little sound effects you added to cover stuff up
Old 24th Oct 2009, 13:03   #9
Bindibadgi
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.Bindibadgi is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupboard View Post
Good podcast IMO. It would be helpful if you were to write down the email address somewhere, I missed it and it was difficult to find again!
And did you want the title to be Episode 7, or Episode 7: Hardware Podcast?
I loved the extra little sound effects you added to cover stuff up
podcast@ custompc .co .uk ?
Bindibadgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th Oct 2009, 13:19   #10
wuyanxu
still wants Homeworld 3

wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.wuyanxu is definitely a rep cheat.
loved this podcast, especially the part about Dx11, feels very informative.

but i wonder how do you break a graphics card by just taking off the cooler? it's not like you took off the GPU and then soldiered it back on.

about Zune HD and windows 7, the library is seen as a folder with sub folders being the included folders.
Old 26th Oct 2009, 10:11   #11
Ola.l
Multimodder

Ola.l has yet to learn the way of the DremelOla.l has yet to learn the way of the DremelOla.l has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I liked this podcast aswell, though to me it seemed like you did digress a lot this time. I. Lost. The. Thread, when that did happen
Ola.l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Oct 2009, 00:37   #12
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
@Bindi: yes I did get there eventually
But thanks for responding though!