bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old Yesterday, 20:07   #1
StingLikeABee
Supermodder

StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Advice on printing a checklist

I've created Flight Reference Cards for my impending flight test, they are a series of checklists for the different phases of flight.

I'd like them to be laminated so I can check the boxes with a whiteboard pen and then be able to re-use them. I'd need them bound too so I can keep them organised and work through them by flipping pages.

Can anyone recommend a decent printer for this please? Googled loads but I'm not sure if the lamination they offer will allow me to use a whiteboard marker on the pages.
StingLikeABee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:56   #2
Guinevere
Mega Mom

Guinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming SaiyanGuinevere is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Why not use 'any' printer and just pick up a basic A4 laminator to laminate the pages?

I personally wouldn't use whiteboard / drywipe markers as they smudge too easily. I'd go with china pencils.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sharpie-Chi...+marker+pencil

Or use basic sharpies and clean the lamination with nail polish remover... which apparently works but I've not tested it.

Basic laminated pages, a hole punch, a ring binder* and a china marker on a bit of string and you're good to go

* Or think about clip rings: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Round-Hinge...rds=clip+rings
Guinevere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:26   #3
StingLikeABee
Supermodder

StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.StingLikeABee is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Great advice thank you!

I did think about laminating the pages myself, but was worried about binding them. Those clip rings should work well though. Thanks for that!
StingLikeABee is online now   Reply With Quote

View Mode