bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 26th Dec 2009, 10:07   #201
Gunsmith
Maximum Win

Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.Gunsmith is definitely a rep cheat.
its boxing day and i have the flu.
Gunsmith is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 11:12   #202
Lorquis
lorquisSpamCount++;

Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Lorquis is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
It's boxing day and I'm at work... yesterday was the same....

Double time should help tho....

headbocks.com UK Geeky T-Shirts! [GEEK|NERD|GAMING|RPG|ZOMBIES]
Get free T-Shirts?!!? Bit-Tech GIVEAWAY!
Lorquis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 12:41   #203
crazyg1zm0
I *am* a Dremel

crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My new years plans have been screwed up due to my idiot dad taking my car to the shops instead of his andwrecking it
Intel i7 2600k | Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced | ASUS P8P67 pro | Patriot 1600 6GB | XFX 6870 Twin fan | corsair 650W | OCZ Vertex II 30gb | Samsung SP 1TB, Samsung 1.5TB, Samsung 500GB | Lian Li V-1000 | 2x23" screens
crazyg1zm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Dec 2009, 13:59   #204
Invictus.
Hypermodder

Invictus. has yet to learn the way of the DremelInvictus. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The fact that on monday I have to start doing college work again
Invictus. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 14:04   #205
Jimbob94
Supermodder

Jimbob94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelJimbob94 has yet to learn the way of the DremelJimbob94 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
It stopped snowing
Jimbob94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 14:22   #206
WarrenJ
Mod Master

WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.WarrenJ is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
evertime i buy a new computer, the day before the internet gets shut off and i can't get on the net, probbly wait 4 or 5 days for it to come back on...
WarrenJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:12   #207
Zoon
Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The master bedroom in my flat has a mouldy wall. It appears to my amateur eye, and some google pictures, to be toxic (so its probably not, but breathing mould spores ain't going to be good for anyone).

We've had to move the bed into the second bedroom (which is luckily a double too although not nearly as big) and wash four loads of washing which had mould growing on it.

Worse than just that, we had mould growing in the same place last year, and was told it wouldn't come back.

It came back.

Final nail in the coffin: the mould inspection due to happen today, won't be, as the dude doing it tried to get to work today and got stuck.
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:20   #208
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Nothing's ruining my life right now, thankfully If I had to complain then it'd be about the fact that it's currently winter, which means I'm not riding my motorbike as much as I'd like to.
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:22   #209
daniel_owen_uk
Supermodder

daniel_owen_uk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Windows 7 BSOD, will be trying to fix it later.
daniel_owen_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Jan 2010, 15:42   #210
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Arguing with insurance companies that don't know the damn traffic rules.

And the dead generator in my car, and the fact that -20degrees Celsius makes car batteries less effective. I have to charge the battery during the night and when I'm at work. Also, i have to preserve power while driving which mean less use of the fan, no stereo and no heating in the seats.
Old 7th Jan 2010, 00:16   #211
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Ripping my hair out at what I should say to this girl..

Girl problems are frequent with me these days. But god do I love the thrill of scoring one!
Old 7th Jan 2010, 01:27   #212
mrbungle
Undercooked chicken giver

mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.mrbungle is definitely a rep cheat.
I love my mrs of 7 years to bits.

I also love my best friend of 7years to bits.

I dont have a case for my **** hot pc because im soo poor.

Life is AIDS
Old 7th Jan 2010, 01:44   #213
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Struggling to register all of my classes since I am a transfer student. (need 12hrs and only have 6). Trying to force myself to move past my girlfriend breaking up with me earlier in the year (unfortunately she is at the Uni I just transferred to). Other than that, wiping my eyes of tears from the cost of my Uni books for Mechanical Engineering. Statics anyone?

*sigh*

Well as my mom keeps telling me, time has a weird way of making everything work in the end.
We'll see...
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2010, 03:34   #214
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elton View Post
Ripping my hair out at what I should say to this girl..

Girl problems are frequent with me these days. But god do I love the thrill of scoring one!
Ooh, do tell!
Old 7th Jan 2010, 04:05   #215
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickWill View Post
Ooh, do tell!
Tell about what? How I'm going to ask this other girl out? Oh please sir, it's not like I'm killing an elephant(which would be illegal if not unethical) it's just a matter of balling up and just saying it.

I guess for some reason I want to add some flair into it since i failed last time due to me being a bit vauge and drab.

Crap I said too much.
Old 7th Jan 2010, 06:18   #216
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
does she read bit tech ?
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2010, 09:14   #217
capnPedro
Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghys View Post
does she read bit tech ?
If yes, job done. And she's the perfect woman too!

I <3 Aquatuning & Enermax long time!
capnPedro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jan 2010, 11:50   #218
Cptn-Inafinus
Supermodder

Cptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the DremelCptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the DremelCptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Corrupted Windows 7 installation so I am on my mums crappy laptop and the most nightmarish case of the chicken pox. I'm seventeen...
Old 7th Jan 2010, 12:49   #219
daniel_owen_uk
Supermodder

daniel_owen_uk has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The email I just received with a long shopping list I just got from the missus, bloody cheese and milk my arse!
daniel_owen_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th Jan 2010, 05:53   #220
Elton
Proud Model M User

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnPedro View Post
If yes, job done. And she's the perfect woman too!
Unfortunately no.

Also, tomorrow I'm going to have to cover my two team mates in mock trial, and do Prosecution attorney on my own(3 man team), to top things, I'm going to ask the girl out in above post hoping it doesn't go wrong.

To make matters even more hectic I have a physics test tomorrow as well.

With that said, one of the guys who isn't showing gave me his material, and what's worse is that I just got into this position because my team's lacking members, and I'm pre-trial attorney as well, so I'm doing 2 spots on when everyone's doing mainly 1 with pre-trial being the hardest.

The relief is that I don't have to do a pre-trial argument for tomorrow's scrimmage and that this will make me a hell of a lawyer, but I don't know my objections and I have to work on crosses/directs for all my witnesses. Why I signed up for it in the first place boggles my mind, but at least there's a girl there that I'm going to ask out, if all goes well then I just might be able to pull it through with some moral support.

TLR, too much to do, a practice for competition in 1 day, not prepared, scared of rejection, physics test.

I like the long version better though, gives more perspective, which brings about 1 thing...why am I here? I should get to work!

Last edited by Elton; 8th Jan 2010 at 07:01.
Elton is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, no cheese!, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode