bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 28th Oct 2009, 10:07   #21
Mister_Tad
Serious about coffee

Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.Mister_Tad is definitely a rep cheat.
Wow, my life kicks ass compared to you lot!
Mister_Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 10:10   #22
Fod
what is the cheesecake?

Fod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run CrysisFod can run Crysis
Mine too. High five for being awesome!
Old 28th Oct 2009, 10:20   #23
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Well, school sucks at the moment, and the girl I am in love with lives 35 km away, and it takes me 40 mins to get to her. That sucks when I am off at 15:40 most days -.-'
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 10:34   #24
julianmartin
resident cyborg.

julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.julianmartin is definitely a rep cheat.
Generally all good.....although the NHS booked me in for an MRI even though I have a pacemaker and no end of other metals in my body...rung them up and they said, yes, it's a mistake, you need a CT scan. Appointment is in the post.

That was in July....

Core i7 930||Asus P6X58D-E||12GB XMS3||64GB M4||570GTX||Define R3
julianmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 12:39   #25
Veles
DUR HUR

Veles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the DremelVeles has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Lack of a decent job, was looking for a trainee accountant position but during the recession the bottom rung of the job ladder was taken off so it was pretty much impossible. Had to fork out for college myself in the end and now I'm in college full time I can't get a decent full time job till July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fod View Post
spam gangsters might as well tap into all those machines for their zombie networks.
Veles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 12:45   #26
Cupboard
I'm not a modder.

Cupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the DremelCupboard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianmartin View Post
Generally all good.....although the NHS booked me in for an MRI even though I have a pacemaker and no end of other metals in my body...rung them up and they said, yes, it's a mistake, you need a CT scan. Appointment is in the post.

That was in July....
The NHS can be a bit crap when it comes to common sense. I have been asked to come for an MRI that I have already had, after they had given me the results for it!
Old 28th Oct 2009, 13:17   #27
tk421
Idiot.

tk421 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltk421 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
meh. life is ruining my life right now.

seasonal allergies + Ohio valley = perpetual migraine until it snows.
wife & daughter on 3 week vacation in JAX, spending my $$ while i stay home for work and cleaning / furniture rearranging.
making just enough money to be broke all the time. impulse shopper wife doesn't help.
Old 28th Oct 2009, 14:01   #28
shadow12
I lie

shadow12 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by badders View Post
Air in the hot water system. It makes the pump noisy, and I have no idea how to get it out.
Release air from all radiators. Then find the pump and while it is still on, open the air release screw on the front (not all the way)(It is usually big and shiny, hold a bowl beneath it to catch water and also catch the screw in case it falls out). Stand there for a good 10 to 15 minutes until you notice things have quietened down (pump wise). Hope this applies to your pump system.
shadow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 14:01   #29
Zoon
Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenco_uk View Post
Just need to move, then the quality of my life will improve by an unprecedented amount.
Me too, inconsiderate party dude upstairs, and absolute lack of storage for, well, anything, means our decent size flat FEELS tiny and can't be kept tidy. Didn't help that I rented a 3 bed house with garden and garage before buying the two bed flat, but ya know.
Old 28th Oct 2009, 14:38   #30
BentAnat
Software Dev

BentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for presidentBentAnat should be considered for president
Hm. Ruining? Strong words those... but let's say "make life harder":
The fact that my holiday plans just got shot to s***
The missus's constant nagging about something or other... can't that woman be happy once?
Too little money
Too many pretty women, too little time, and the knowledge that deep down, they have the same issues as all the others. </generalization>
Old 28th Oct 2009, 15:17   #31
*Alex*
Supermodder

*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.*Alex* is definitely a rep cheat.
Not being able to sleep or get any motivation to do my uni work... making me depressed
*Alex* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 15:23   #32
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Surprisingly, absolutely nothing.

Actually, lack of beer is kinda a bummer..
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 15:26   #33
ch424
Design Warrior

ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.ch424 is definitely a rep cheat.
I'm super, thanks for asking!

*high five for Fod, tad and liratheal*

Hope everyone else gets well soon
ch424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 15:48   #34
whisperwolf
I *am* a Dremel

whisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysiswhisperwolf can run Crysis
Absolutely nothing wrong here, 15 mins of work left before a three week holiday. and I even have alcohol in reasonable quantities in the house.

My Flickr
whisperwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 15:54   #35
badders
Neuken in de Keuken

badders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for president
Turned my hot water pump down to "2" from "3" and now the noise is barely noticable.

High Five!
badders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 15:55   #36
Fisher.
partially impartial

Fisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run Crysis
Due to focusing on my job a *bit* too much, along with moving to a different city for it:

Very small circle of friends, most of whom live over an hour's drive away.
Lack of a decent relationship for the past... (checks watch)... coming up on 4 years.

Aside from that, job is going well, looking to buy a house (I'm 22, so a bit of a big deal), and really enjoy the city I'm in... just wish I knew more people around my age here.

The problem I'm running into is that out of the 70+ people I work with/for, there's only 2 that are under 30 besides me. One of them got married last month, and the other has some serious issues. So yeah... back to square one.
Old 28th Oct 2009, 16:03   #37
Krikkit
Super Moderator

Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.Krikkit is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanium angel View Post
My car, its leaking water into the passenger compartment on the drivers side, The seals have been checked and theres nothing wrong with them Grrrrrr really cant explain the swimming pool in the rear footwell
Checked the heater system? Could be a dead heatercore.
Old 28th Oct 2009, 16:09   #38
shadow12
I lie

shadow12 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nothing really important.

Except the delay in the Nokia N900 release.
shadow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 16:13   #39
Ryu_ookami
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Ryu_ookami is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
lets see main thing would be the CPS who are still deciding if to prosecute me for something i didn't do which the police have all but admitted I didn't do but its taken since jan 15th 2009 so far for them to decide according to my solicator "someone is playing silly buggers" at the CPS office.
Ryu_ookami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th Oct 2009, 16:16   #40
quietguy
D'orc

quietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysisquietguy can run Crysis
No girlfriend and Rosie is complaining of a headache.

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, no cheese!, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode