bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 30th Oct 2009, 12:01   #81
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
There's a girl I like and she likes me, but I can't see anything happening as were almost too different.
Yeah, same deal. Dealing with getting almost thrown out of Univ, bad grades, ZERO motivation. I dunno. I sleep about 5 hours a day (from 9) and I'm a zombie for most of my waking hours. I really don't know what my life is about ATM.
Old 30th Oct 2009, 22:41   #82
Deact
Modder

Deact has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Seeing a whole raft of slight damaged PC cases at my local dump and being unable to get at any. That had having to work over Christmas due to rarely enforced "regulations" then feeling guilty about this as so many people are out of work and complaining about a pretty good job etc.
Deact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2009, 01:04   #83
notatoad
pretty fing wonderful

notatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnotatoad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
goddamn directed study course i need to finish up school. anybody want to write some CUDA C for me?
Old 31st Oct 2009, 02:26   #84
livesabitch
life is what you make it!

livesabitch has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
everything! hows that!

check out the name i used!
Old 31st Oct 2009, 04:57   #85
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not being able to see my best friend at all ever because there's always something on our schedules that gets in the way.

I can't stand senior year.
Old 31st Oct 2009, 16:55   #86
dragontail
5bet Bluffer

dragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremeldragontail has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The amount of work for a hard physical science degree at uni. Seriously, I wouldn't complain if the bio sciences and the engineers got a similar workload (never mind the arts), but beside us chemists, only the physicists get this amount of work. 10 hours of lectures, 4 hours of supervision, 20 hours of supervision work, countless hours of labs, 8 hours of practical reports, PLUS self reading and studying a week. Easily doing 60 hours of work a week, if not more. It's mentally draining; I sleep 10 hours on the weekend not because I have a lie in, but because I'm actually that tired.

Although I have to be slightly thankful; this is my third year, and this is the first year we've not got lectures on a 9am Saturday morning!!!

/endrant

Last edited by dragontail; 31st Oct 2009 at 18:16.
dragontail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2009, 18:33   #87
Combinho
Ten kinds of awesome

Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Combinho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
The horrible hangover, the wet toilet floor last night. Losing half of last night. Oh, and the fact that it looks like it will never happen.
Old 31st Oct 2009, 19:07   #88
Shepps
Slacking off since 1986..

Shepps has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Recruiters saying they'll call back when they never do. Running out of money. Hangover.
Shepps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Oct 2009, 19:17   #89
Flibblebot
Smile with me

Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.Flibblebot is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisb2e9 View Post
Haven't had a job in over two months
Haven't had a job in over 4 months
Old 31st Oct 2009, 19:21   #90
mctigger
Hypermodder

mctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremelmctigger has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My day long headache/going out tonight, and the girl I fancy being their with her boyfriend/how cold my room is.....
Old 31st Oct 2009, 20:47   #91
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Waking up to a cold sore blistering on my lip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2009, 12:33   #92
Cerberus90
petrolhead

Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.Cerberus90 is definitely a rep cheat.
Don't know where I'm going, can't see where my life is going. Seem to have lost enthusiasm for everything. I don't think just sitting in my room on my PC helps, need to get out and do something.

Not good when I'm starting my 2nd year at uni, and need to get a placement sorted out for third year.

Cerberus90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2009, 17:25   #93
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Not looking forward to my dad seeing my grades for 1st quarter. I've always lived in the shadow of my older brothers, and i'll be letting him down once again.

Hopefully uni will come around, and I can put this behind me.
Old 1st Nov 2009, 19:17   #94
Kovoet
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Kovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming SaiyanKovoet is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Knowing that I have the funds coming in January to rebuild a massive PC and not having the patience to wait that long
MOBO[ Asus Maximus Formula VI ]CPU[I7 4770K]RAM[Corsair Vengeance PRO Red 2133mhz]SSD's[1TB Samsung EVO, 256GB Samsung, 128GB Mushkin, 128 GT Corsair]GPU[Gainward GTX770 Sli]PSU[Corsair AX1200i Red Cables]SOUND[Creative soundblaster ZX E22 backplate]CASE[Corsair 540] Cooler[Corsair H100i]Screen[Dell U2913WM} Perp[Corsair K70, Logitech GS500S,Belkin razer N52TE,QPAD QH90]
Kovoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2009, 19:43   #95
Ploo
Minimodder

Ploo has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
What a pile of joy.

Social anxieties.
Lack of a circle of friends.
School's getting tough (GCSEs, laugh all you want, I haven't been there yet).
No money to blow on fun stuff, although there might be a rig round the corner (Christmas?)
Lack of enthusiasm for anything anymore (Except for building a custom rig).
No idea where my life is heading.

This must be the most depressing thread I have ever read in my history of using the internet.
Ploo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Nov 2009, 20:28   #96
LeMaltor
>^_^<

LeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the DremelLeMaltor has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Absolutely nothing, my life has never been more awesome
Old 1st Nov 2009, 20:34   #97
Motoko
Multimodder

Motoko has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
yeh can't say anythings wrong with mine, maybe I could get laid more aften
Old 1st Nov 2009, 21:15   #98
Smilodon
The Antagonist

Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Smilodon is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMaltor View Post
Absolutely nothing, my life has never been more awesome
... reading this.
Old 2nd Nov 2009, 00:05   #99
Yemerich
I can has PERSUADETRON?

Yemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitYemerich is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Bills...
One of the mortages is so high that I am in risk of loosing one apartment to an auction...
Bad health (lower bowel problems)
Unemployed
My adventures in casemodding in the paint department is proving quite hard because polyester paint sucks!
I have more hair in the sinkhole than in my head.
Last day 29 I completed 35 y/o

Besides that, everything is fine
Hades (Best advanced casemod design CP-Brazil 2010)

Take a look on my projects here.
Yemerich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Nov 2009, 12:25   #100
nukeman8
Hypermodder

nukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremelnukeman8 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
well its true reading other peoples miseries certainly makes ya feel better about your own life.

Lets see, i dont get paid no where nearly as much as i should, close to minimum wage for what should be a high paying IT job is a downer but at least i got a job.

Lost contact with all my mates from school/college years now but at least its 1 less thing to worry about

o and i still havent sent my ram back as being faulty even thou i brought it nearly a year ago now....
nukeman8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, no cheese!, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode