bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 7th Jun 2010, 01:01   #1001
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My plan is to learn. I enjoy learning. I'm not good at exams and assignments. I don't know what that means except that I'm pretty much f***ed.
Old 7th Jun 2010, 01:06   #1002
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Volund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run Crysis
Being covered in f*cking glitter., This ****, as described by one of my friends, "is the herpes of the craft world, once you get it, you have it forever".

My girlfriend had the wonderful idea to spray my head down with silver glitter hairspray for the Relay for Life yesterday, and now I'm covered from head to foot.

Basically, tomorrow I'm going to be going out glittering in the sunlight like a f*cking fruity vampire from a goddamn shitty teenage girl's fantasy book

If you believe in GLaDOS and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig

Last edited by Volund; 7th Jun 2010 at 01:17.
Volund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 01:13   #1003
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
A Twilight fan ! Ban him !
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Jun 2010, 01:18   #1004
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Volund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghys View Post
A Twilight fan ! Ban him !
??

Old 7th Jun 2010, 01:29   #1005
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
nevermind , Mr Hater
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
Old 7th Jun 2010, 01:31   #1006
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volund View Post
Being covered in f*cking glitter., This ****, as described by one of my friends, "is the herpes of the craft world, once you get it, you have it forever".

My girlfriend had the wonderful idea to spray my head down with silver glitter hairspray for the Relay for Life yesterday, and now I'm covered from head to foot.

Basically, tomorrow I'm going to be going out glittering in the sunlight like a f*cking fruity vampire from a goddamn shitty teenage girl's fantasy book
It's called a bath...
Old 7th Jun 2010, 01:50   #1007
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonedsurd View Post
It's called a bath...
glitter + adhesive doesn't simply come off with a bath, at least it hasn't after the 4 showers I've taken since it was applied .

Old 7th Jun 2010, 05:59   #1008
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
bathe in solvents!
Old 7th Jun 2010, 11:17   #1009
bakerman34
Multimodder

bakerman34 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
working with a bad hangover ...gggrrrrrr.!!!
bakerman34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2010, 05:30   #1010
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I have been having problems sleeping since September '09. Since then I have slept all the way through the night no more than 20 times. I usually wake up 2 - 4 times. Sometimes even 5 - 7 times. Considering other factors in my life and doing some reading I think I have what is called Dysthymia.

Here are some symptoms of it and I've bolded the ones that fit me.

Quote:
* Long-term depression, sadness, anxiety
* Fatigue, difficulty falling asleep or waking and not being able to fall back asleep
* Problems with memory or concentration
* Low self-esteem, guilt, or negative thinking; self-critical
* Depression seems part of one's personality, gloomy, no joy
* Unable to remember last time one was happy, confident, or inspired
* Unexpected weight loss or gain, eating problems
* Symptoms present for over two years

What can I do about this?

Please help.
Old 9th Jun 2010, 05:53   #1011
Fizzban
Man of Many Typos

Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.Fizzban is definitely a rep cheat.
Go to see a doctor.

To win the battle, is to be prepared to die - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFlames View Post
Asking to pick between the main parties is like asking which testicle you want to be kicked in, you're gonna get kicked the nuts whoever you pick... Just have to hope whoever you pick aren't wearing steelies...
Fizzban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2010, 13:39   #1012
knuck
Hate your face

that's pretty much all we can do for you buddy

A chemistry exam is what's ruining my life right now (sort of). However in 2 hours i'll be posting in the 'what makes your life awesome' thread
Old 9th Jun 2010, 13:51   #1013
talladega
I'm Squidward

What kind of doctor and where?
Old 9th Jun 2010, 14:00   #1014
jbloggs
Hypermodder

jbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremeljbloggs has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Absolutely nothing is ruining my life at the moment...
________
Marijuana Card

Last edited by jbloggs; 20th Aug 2011 at 22:41.
jbloggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2010, 14:10   #1015
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega View Post
What kind of doctor and where?
crack the phone book and look for a good neurologist/psychiatrist.

there are a few in my town, but the one i see has both at the same building.
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2010, 15:01   #1016
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
My dad giving me a hard time over my reading for the exams. He want's me to learn every single definition correct to the letter. As long as I can explain what a short-film is and what characterises it, who cares if I am using the 10 bullet points in my book, or if I explain them with my own words?! :s
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th Jun 2010, 23:54   #1017
talladega
I'm Squidward

Quote:
Originally Posted by null_x86 View Post
crack the phone book and look for a good neurologist/psychiatrist.

there are a few in my town, but the one i see has both at the same building.
can i not just tell a doctor to prescribe me a certain medication and be done with it?
Old 10th Jun 2010, 00:03   #1018
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega View Post
can i not just tell a doctor to prescribe me a certain medication and be done with it?
As far as I know, in Canada most reputable doctors would want to make a diagnosis before perscribing a new patient medication. Go for a consult, any neuro/psych disorders (psych especially) can take quite a bit of time for you and your doctor to get the correct medication and dosage for you.

Old 10th Jun 2010, 09:55   #1019
chimmy09
Hypermodder

chimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysischimmy09 can run Crysis
relationships... and parents...
chimmy09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th Jun 2010, 10:10   #1020
AshT
Custom User Title

AshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the DremelAshT has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volund View Post
As far as I know, in Canada most reputable doctors would want to make a diagnosis before perscribing a new patient medication. Go for a consult, any neuro/psych disorders (psych especially) can take quite a bit of time for you and your doctor to get the correct medication and dosage for you.
^ what he said. Plus, you have nothing to fear. All the symptoms you described are relatively common in millions of people. Some require medication, and some require a few visits to someone who can talk you through what triggers your feelings. If it is medication then it may be that you need a prolonged course of tablets in which case you will need follow up visits to make sure the dose is right for you, or you might only need a short course, but the doctor will still need to evaluate and make sure they have the right prescription for you. There are quite a few different tablets that target different areas.

Lastly, if you feel uncomfortable with the whole idea of talking to a doc about it then write it down and just explain as you hand it over that you didn't feel comfortable talking about it so you tried your best to explain yourself in writing. Once you make that move to sort out any issues you might have you will likely feel a weight lift from your shoulders, but you won't know unless you try
AshT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all about deadp1xels, evolution rules!, fml, job woes, life, mah commas!!, mild annoyance, minimum 95% whining, misery loves company, no cheese!, over 9000, qq, rant, rant rage rawr!!!, ruining, sad, say no to skimlinks, so mad right now, stress, sux to be me, thread, tyrandan, uni has the most posts, woe is me, women

View Mode