bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 22nd May 2017, 18:02   #1
B1GBUD
More Biddy Bang Bang than Sean Paul

B1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming Saiyan
RIP Nicky Hayden

Arguably one of the nicest blokes to have ever graced motorcycling, RIP Nicky, God speed.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/...yden-has-died/

Old 22nd May 2017, 18:51   #2
jizwizard
in shirty's pouch

jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.jizwizard is definitely a rep cheat.
Absolutely gutted. The man was a legend on and off the track. Will be sorely missed RIP69
Old 22nd May 2017, 19:00   #3
Spanky
Supermodder

Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Spanky is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Pretty awful news was a nice genuine bloke from what ive seen over the years.
Old 22nd May 2017, 19:51   #4
crazyg1zm0
Mod Master

crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Very gutted by this, As people have said from what I have seen over the years in the media and from social media he was one of the Nicest Gents in the Paddock.

I can remember his first season and then watching him untill he left motoGP, even being so happy when he came back for a bit.

The sport has lost a Gent and i imagine words will be said at both Monaco at some point at the weekend (seen a fair few f1 drivers tweets etc) and Mugello will be a bit more sombre that it was going to be.
Intel i7 2600k | Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced | ASUS P8P67 pro | Patriot 1600 6GB | XFX 6870 Twin fan | corsair 650W | OCZ Vertex II 30gb | Samsung SP 1TB, Samsung 1.5TB, Samsung 500GB | Lian Li V-1000 | 2x23" screens
crazyg1zm0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2017, 22:52   #5
fix-the-spade
Mod Master

fix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyanfix-the-spade is a Super Spamming Saiyan
I actually met Hayden during the Day of Champions at the 2006 Donington GP.

Naturally the biggest crowd was milling around the Yamaha garages, waiting for an appearance from Rossi that never materialised.

Nicky on the other hand was out leaning against the crowd barrier, right at the end of the pitlane away from the Honda garage, talking to anyone and everyone who stopped long enough. My little group spent a good half an hour talking to him about what he thought the pole time would be, who was going for what tyres, what he thought of the upcoming move to 800cc engines (he wasn't a fan) and the end of the V5 engine.

The guy was super nice to everybody, I'm sure every group of people was asking the same questions, but he smiled and gave everyone a proper answer. We all told him he had to beat Rossi to the title, even then he was very humble, he just said thanks and he'd try his best.

We wondered off to the other end of the garages where Tech 3/Team KR/Suzuki were and were down there for at least an hour. When we came back Nicky was still there, leaning against the barriers, signing stuff and talking to all the fans who came by.

It's incredibly sad that he should be gone so young and a huge loss to racing.
Old Yesterday, 08:17   #6
crazyg1zm0
Mod Master

crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.crazyg1zm0 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.

This photo has been doing the rounds on most riders social media and I thought I would share it here as I think its a wonderful picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Intel i7 2600k | Be Quiet Dark Rock Advanced | ASUS P8P67 pro | Patriot 1600 6GB | XFX 6870 Twin fan | corsair 650W | OCZ Vertex II 30gb | Samsung SP 1TB, Samsung 1.5TB, Samsung 500GB | Lian Li V-1000 | 2x23" screens
crazyg1zm0 is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode