bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 27th Sep 2014, 10:48   #1
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
So I'm off to Japan (suggest sight seeing)

Pretty much as the title says,

Flying into Fukuoka, and travelling Kudamatsu for 10 days starting from tomorrow morning. (Go for work, some installations and repairs to perform.)

So anywhere worth heading to? I know the GP is next weekend, but fat chance of affording a ticket!
Burnout21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2014, 17:51   #2
Stotherd-001
Knows what a dremel is. Shock.

Stotherd-001 has yet to learn the way of the DremelStotherd-001 has yet to learn the way of the DremelStotherd-001 has yet to learn the way of the DremelStotherd-001 has yet to learn the way of the DremelStotherd-001 has yet to learn the way of the DremelStotherd-001 has yet to learn the way of the DremelStotherd-001 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnout21 View Post
Pretty much as the title says,

Flying into Fukuoka, and travelling Kudamatsu for 10 days starting from tomorrow morning. (Go for work, some installations and repairs to perform.)

So anywhere worth heading to? I know the GP is next weekend, but fat chance of affording a ticket!
Closest big spots at the south end are Nagasaki and Hiroshima... little further north are Osaka, and the historical capital, Kyoto. Other than that, I don't know the area at all...

Yeah.
Stotherd-001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2014, 18:11   #3
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Burnout21 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Well the shinkansen can take you anywhere almost, so when time permits I want to try and make the most of it.
Old 27th Sep 2014, 20:18   #4
B1GBUD
A Paragon of Virtue.... Apparently

B1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming SaiyanB1GBUD is a Super Spamming Saiyan
The Japanese Grand Prix is next weekend, if you're an F1 fan it might be worth a watch.
( Kid you dont want either only bud is any good lol )
B1GBUD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th Sep 2014, 22:06   #5
rainbowbridge
Goes forever,OMG it's full of Stars

rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.rainbowbridge is definitely a rep cheat.
install Michel Thomas Japanese on your iphone

don't eat any fish from the pacific, fukushima has been pouring in radiation into the sea for the last 1000 days, there is a media blackout there under-pain of extreme punishment for talking about it.

http://www.keepingpaceinjapan.com/20...ld-not-do.html

http://www.goabroad.com/articles/stu...visiting-japan

Edit: If its ok, can you do some pictures for the forum please? that would be super cool man.
Obutto r3volution - Obsidian 650D - i7 2600k@4.3Ghz - 1TB Samsung EVO - 16gb Ram - 3GB Asus GTX 780 Ti DirectCU II OC-3x Asus VN279QLB -1x Oculus Dk2- Blu-ray - Mionix Naos 8200 Mouse - Asus Xonar Phoebus Solo - Razer Tiamat 7.1 true - DT 770 PRO headphones+px350 piano - Focusrite 6i6 - SE2200a IIC - T500RS Wheel + TH8a Shifter - Warthog Hotas + Saitek Combat Pedals -
rainbowbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Oct 2014, 23:24   #6
ferret141
Ultramodder

ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.ferret141 is definitely a rep cheat.
What sort of work is taking you out there if you don't mind me asking?
i5 2500K | Thermaltake Frio | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance LP | ASUS P8P67 Pro | EVGA GTX680 2GB SC Signature 2 | Corsair AX1200 | 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 | 1.5TB Samsung F3 | 2TB WD Caviar Black | 3TB WD Red | SONY-NEC BD-5300S BD-RE | Silverstone Raven 2 Evolution (RV02E-BW USB3.0) | ASUS VG278H 3Dv2 | Win7 Ult. 64bit | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Platinum Champion Series | Speakers:Logitech G51 | Headset:Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro + ModMic 3.0 | Keyboard:Logitech G15 | Mouse:Logitech G9x
Plusnet | Loadout
ferret141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2014, 15:08   #7
xrain
Supermodder

xrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowbridge View Post
don't eat any fish from the pacific, fukushima has been pouring in radiation into the sea for the last 1000 days, there is a media blackout there under-pain of extreme punishment for talking about it.
I can't tell if you are serious or not.
As a pacific fisherman, and a science nerd who just happened to have purchased a gieger counter somewhat recently, I can promise you that the fish have no more radiation emissions than pretty much anything else in your home.

Saying that fukushima is polluting the pacific is really stupid. The pacific ocean has more square area than all of the land mass on the earth combined. I might not choose to eat a fish that I caught off the beach at the power plant, but anything else you are fine.
xrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2014, 15:17   #8
Margo Baggins
I'm good at Soldering

Margo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming SaiyanMargo Baggins is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Buy all the topre keyboards that will fit in your baggage, bring them back and sell for great profit

Get a Geek Box

i7 3820 4.3ghz - 8GB 2133mhz - GTX580 SOC

keyboards.
Margo Baggins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2014, 15:44   #9
GeorgeK
Bit-Tech Keyboard Overlord

GeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming SaiyanGeorgeK is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo Baggins View Post
Buy all the topre keyboards that will fit in your baggage, bring them back and sell for great profit
This
GeorgeK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2014, 15:48   #10
jinq-sea
#BBERG

jinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyanjinq-sea is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Yes. Topre resale fun.

Keyboards, various. (More than I have hands and feet...)
i7-3770K // P8Z77-I Deluxe // 8Gb Ballistix // 770 // 256Gb M4 // 250D // AX850 // 3008WFP // 2i2 // Rokit 5 G2
jinq-sea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2014, 17:05   #11
bawjaws
Hypermodder

bawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyanbawjaws is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrain View Post
I can't tell if you are serious or not.
As a pacific fisherman, and a science nerd who just happened to have purchased a gieger counter somewhat recently, I can promise you that the fish have no more radiation emissions than pretty much anything else in your home.

Saying that fukushima is polluting the pacific is really stupid. The pacific ocean has more square area than all of the land mass on the earth combined. I might not choose to eat a fish that I caught off the beach at the power plant, but anything else you are fine.
Oh Dude, don't go there! I made a silly throwaway joke last time rainbowbridge posted about fallout from Fukushima and received a couple of abusive PMs for my trouble. Was just a silly comment but he took it pretty seriously. You could say he "went nuclear" but that would be in bad taste.
bawjaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2014, 17:45   #12
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Crap, just realised this was posted on the 27th. Hope he's avoided the volcano, earthquakes and typhoon.
adidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Oct 2014, 21:17   #13
xrain
Supermodder

xrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitxrain is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawjaws View Post
Oh Dude, don't go there! I made a silly throwaway joke last time rainbowbridge posted about fallout from Fukushima and received a couple of abusive PMs for my trouble. Was just a silly comment but he took it pretty seriously. You could say he "went nuclear" but that would be in bad taste.
Uhhg, I've been dealing with people in my hometown who are greatly concerned with the potential contamination in the bay surrounding my town. Enough that they are trying to fund water quality studies. Just been driving me a bit crazy.

Perhaps I am looking at this the wrong way, I should just put in a bid to perform the water quality analysis. Get a few test tubes of water on a fishing trip. Set it next to a geiger counter on a data logger for a few hours. Compare to some tap water. Walk away with the $1.5k ($500 less then what they were offered).
xrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Oct 2014, 09:51   #14
adidan
CPC_refugee

adidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyanadidan is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrain View Post
Uhhg, I've been dealing with people in my hometown who are greatly concerned with the potential contamination in the bay surrounding my town.
Really? They do realise there's a hell of a lot of water mass between you and Japan don't they?
Old 19th Oct 2014, 07:52   #15
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferret141 View Post
What sort of work is taking you out there if you don't mind me asking?
I spent two weeks at Hitachi's Kasado works, in Kudamatsu City. I guess a little interweb searching can find the link as to why an English man may be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo Baggins View Post
Now you guys f**king tell me, lol!

On a side note, I'm back!

I missed typhoon 19 "Vongfong", and 18 just bought a little rain and wind to my location whilst I was there.

I'll have a dig into the photo's and report back later.
Old 19th Oct 2014, 09:43   #16
adidan
CPC_refugee

Quote:
I missed typhoon 19 "Vongfong", and 18 just bought a little rain and wind to my location whilst I was there.
Old 19th Oct 2014, 11:43   #17
samkiller42
For i AM Cheesecake!!

samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.samkiller42 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
I spent two weeks at Hitachi's Kasado works, in Kudamatsu City. I guess a little interweb searching can find the link as to why an English man may be there.
Hum, An quick Google brought up a picture of a Class 395, Given that Hitachi have contracts to build some Cross Rail and the new Great Western Mainline stock, my guess is, your checking them out???

Sam

The Laptop: Dell Vostro 3450, SB i3 2350m, 8GB DDR3, 256GB 830 SSD, Intel 6235 Wifi N/BT 4.0, Dell 5550 3G/GPS
The Server: Phenom 2 x6, 8GB DDR3, 3TB Seagate, 2TB WD Green, 2*1TB Samsung F1
samkiller42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th Oct 2014, 11:55   #18
Burnout21
Is the daddy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samkiller42 View Post
Hum, An quick Google brought up a picture of a Class 395, Given that Hitachi have contracts to build some Cross Rail and the new Great Western Mainline stock, my guess is, your checking them out???

Sam
Ooooo so close!

Class 800, I work for a supplier to Hitachi. I was there to aid installation of a module I designed.

View Mode