bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 26th Apr 2005, 14:06   #1
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The 'post your desktop' thread

Well, the first (and only) post your desktop thread was getting a bit long in the tooth - over 100 pages, a few years old and far too many red x's.

So here's a new one
Old 26th Apr 2005, 14:16   #2
penski
BodMod

penski has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Excuse the compression - had to use mspaint. I have GIMP installed but VPC has an eppie fit if I try and open it...

*n
Go back to bed America, your government has figured out how it all transpired. Your government is in control again. Here, here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed America, here's American Gladiators. Here's 56 channels of it. Watch these pituitary retards bang their skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go America, you are free... to do as we tell you. You are free, to do as we tell you.
penski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2005, 14:22   #3
Bogomip
... Yo Momma

Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Bogomip - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
This photo went way

It was also very old, I may update it some time soon.

12/12/06

Last edited by Bogomip; 12th Dec 2006 at 22:21.
Bogomip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2005, 14:41   #4
jezmck
I Mod, Therefore I Own

jezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyanjezmck is a Super Spamming Saiyan
penski- how did you get your system tray icons so small?
--------

Last edited by jezmck; 8th Oct 2005 at 18:08. Reason: file renamed
jezmck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2005, 15:23   #5
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
keir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2005, 16:21   #6
Da_BaCoN
Ultramodder

Da_BaCoN has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hey, jazzle, do you have a link to that wallpaper?
Old 26th Apr 2005, 16:25   #7
alastor
I Mod, Therefore I Own

alastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysis
Today's theme:

Yesterday's:

I get bored quickly...
Old 26th Apr 2005, 16:28   #8
Sc0rian
Here comes the farmer

Sc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run CrysisSc0rian can run Crysis
haha rtt, nice one.

That desktop thread was getting old as hats
Old 26th Apr 2005, 16:29   #9
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

RotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Say alastor, whats that blue Windows XP theme?
Old 26th Apr 2005, 16:31   #10
alastor
I Mod, Therefore I Own

alastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysisalastor can run Crysis
Its called Longhorn Media Centre Edition

I'll see if I can find you a link on the horrid themexp.org....gimme a sec

edit: http://www.themexp.org/preview.php?m...dia+Center.zip
edit2: wallpapers here and here
Old 26th Apr 2005, 16:31   #11
Herbicide
Lurktacular

Herbicide has yet to learn the way of the DremelHerbicide has yet to learn the way of the DremelHerbicide has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Yeah, and the wallpaper, where's that from?

- H.
Old 26th Apr 2005, 16:34   #12
RotoSequence
Lazy Lurker

RotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youRotoSequence - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Ta, Alastor
Old 26th Apr 2005, 17:05   #13
relix
the freaky belgian

relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.relix is definitely a rep cheat.

Seenly: Take snapshots with your webcam in your browser
relix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2005, 17:28   #14
Nath
Your appeal has already been filed.

Nath has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Nice calming feel my desktop...

Old 26th Apr 2005, 17:29   #15
Shepps
Slacking off since 1986..

Shepps has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Shepps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2005, 17:31   #16
Kasrkin Guard
Multimodder

Kasrkin Guard has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Kasrkin Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th Apr 2005, 17:31   #17
RTT
#parp

RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RTT is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
link to wallpaper please shepps? PM or whatever
Old 26th Apr 2005, 17:39   #18
Spiral Architect
Cooked on Phonics

Spiral Architect has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Bit bare on the shortcut side of things. Haven't got round to re-installing a load of programmes since the last format.
Old 26th Apr 2005, 17:41   #19
Dad
You talkin to me?

Dad has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Don't want to make it too big, but:

Old 26th Apr 2005, 17:48   #20
Shepps
Slacking off since 1986..

Shepps has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTT
link to wallpaper please shepps? PM or whatever
ta dah!
Shepps is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2 much carz, 4walled, awesome bumcheeks, bewbs, cool story bro, desktop wars, hope solo, i can tell by the pixels, i like tags, it is photoshopped, more awesome than batman, no skimlinks, olivia wilde, pictures, pixie lott, raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage, say no to skimlinks, sexy buttsecks, sexy manflesh, shoop, tittahs and muffs, too many trollers..., unrealistic expectations, wallpapers, windows xp for the win

View Mode