bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old Today, 08:08   #1
Kronos
As simple as that,well I never

Kronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming SaiyanKronos is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Please advise on a paint sprayer

Looking to paint a load of fencing and a few internal walls and my fitness not being as it once was I thought that a paint sprayer would be the way to go.

Would like it to be able to do oil based paints ETC as I may well use it for a bit of case modding.

Not looking to spend a fortune as once these jobs are over I doubt if it would get a lot of use.
Old Today, 09:34   #2
Mister_Tad
Serious about coffee

Mister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming SaiyanMister_Tad is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Bear in mind that the time you save spraying the paint you'll more than make up for scaping fine paint dust off of your windows, walls, furniture, car, pets, etc.

Also be prepared for your neighbours to go apoplectic at having to do the same after you've done the fence.

I've never used one of these, or heard of another using one of these, that has not discovered a fine mist of paint at least 5m away from where they were spraying, especially when using them outdoors.
Mister_Tad is online now   Reply With Quote

View Mode