bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 25th Jul 2014, 09:18   #1
Votick
My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.Votick is definitely a rep cheat.
Happy SysAdmin Day 2014!

To all the SysAdmins on bit-tech,

Happy SysAdmin day!

Already had one user drop by to say thanks.

| Apple Mac Mini (late 2012) | Intel® Core™ i7-3720QM 2.6GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600mhz |
|Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD | LG IPS225V X 2 |

http://stats.bish.pro/
http://uk.linkedin.com/in/cbishop92/
Votick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th Jul 2014, 21:00   #2
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
thanks bro
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote

View Mode