bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 1st Dec 2010, 09:42   #2001
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jipa View Post
damn incandescent lights only make it worse as the yellow light makes everything look like miserable piss.
Glad I'm not the only one that hates yellow lights. Bane of my existence
Old 1st Dec 2010, 15:26   #2002
mansueto
Too broke to mod

mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.mansueto is definitely a rep cheat.
Finally got my test mark back, thought I did okay, turns out I did great. Had 25.5 / 30 which is 85% but she reduced it to out of 28 so got a 91% on it Class average was 20.35 which was around 66-67% before she reduced it. Test was worth 30% of my mark so pretty happy
Black Momba: i5 2500k @ 4.5ghz | Corsair H80 | MSI P67A-G43 | 8GB DDR3 1600 Ripjaws | 128GB Corsair M4, 1TB Barricuda | 2GB 6950 | Asus PA248 IPS + Acer P243w | Asus Xonar D1 + Fio E07K Andes | Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | Seasonic X760 | Fractal R3 | Cooler Master Quick Fire Rapid | Cooler Master Inferno
Lenovo U410: i7 3517u | 8GB ram | 24GB + 750GB HDD | 14 inch ultrabook
mansueto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2010, 15:52   #2003
Unicorn
Uniform November India

Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.Unicorn is definitely a rep cheat.
I worked 13 hours both Monday and Tuesday of this week for a guy who I worked for two years ago. I heard that his brother, who was in the business as well and was the guy I worked with back in '08, had gone travelling for a year and he was short handed - so I gave him a call and asked if he could use any help around the busy Christmas period. He was more than happy to hear from me and asked me to work both days at the start of this week and all of next week and the following week as well (he's off to Spain for the rest of this week, lucky sod! )

He's a professional curtain and blind fitter, both for the interior design shops around NI and also for his own window dressings which a local factory shop makes for him. I help him by providing an extra pair of hands to prep and fit the stuff, and some of the windows we work on are too big for one person to do anyway. We got through a ridiculous amount of work at the start of this week in preparation for him going on holiday. It'll be worse next week as well. He's easily the busiest person I know - his phone rings at least 5 times per hour every day and it's usually more, and he covers a ridiculous amount of mileage every day as well

It's awesome to be doing this sort of work again. It's not something that sounds really exciting and to be brutally honest it isn't, but I enjoy it.

"For every stalwart bit-tech-worthy tech out there, another 2 cretinous arse-scratchers are out there pulling your patches and reconfiguring your ****." - Krikkit
Unicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2010, 17:09   #2004
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Just been offered a job to work at Disney World Florida next summer. Hell yeah!
Pieface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2010, 17:36   #2005
IanW
Grumpy Old Git

IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.IanW is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieface View Post
Just been offered a job to work at Disney World Florida next summer. Hell yeah!
Just remember, Disney rules say NO BEARDS (especially on the wimmin!)
IanW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st Dec 2010, 17:47   #2006
Pieface
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Pieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPieface is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
I can't grow a beard anyway lol. My hair won't be allowed though
Pieface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 00:58   #2007
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Got word from a friend that a girl I like also likes me back and that I should go for it.... and go for it I shall!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 04:51   #2008
Volund
Am I supposed to care?

Volund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run CrysisVolund can run Crysis
New mouse that doesn't double click instead of single clicking, so much better

If you believe in GLaDOS and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
Volund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 05:45   #2009
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Her:

Linky

NB - Not my girlfriend. Yet...
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 05:53   #2010
docodine
killed a guy once

docodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for presidentdocodine should be considered for president
High contrast.. high angle.. Not good signs :-S
docodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 06:18   #2011
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

MaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run CrysisMaverickWill can run Crysis
Better?

EDIT: Also, should point out I do know her in person, and she's fan-bloody-tastic. I'm punching well above my weight here.
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 06:26   #2012
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
interesting looking girl

goodluck!

tomorrow is last work day of the week for me. (as always)
then early saturday morning i be going to pick up girlfriend and spend the day together. do some shopping, eat, movie, have fun, etc...

Wont be staying the night most likely but last weekend was AMAZING so it's not a huge deal.

On the weekend of the 11th I'll be going there again as they invited me for some family tradition thing they do. (they seem to consider me part of the family. WINRAR )

I think I am falling for this girl....Or maybe I have already? How can I tell? We can openly talk about the most private and personal stuff that I never imagined talking to someone about. Nothing is uncomfortable whatsoever and it's not like I have any experience doing the stuff we have done. It surprises me how at ease I am trying new stuff with her. I love it!
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 06:34   #2013
MaverickWill
Dirty CPC Mackem

Quote:
Originally Posted by talladega View Post
I think I am falling for this girl....Or maybe I have already? How can I tell? We can openly talk about the most private and personal stuff that I never imagined talking to someone about. Nothing is uncomfortable whatsoever and it's not like I have any experience doing the stuff we have done. It surprises me how at ease I am trying new stuff with her. I love it!
Honestly?

If your life would, without question, end tomorrow if she walked out the door, it's infatuation. It'll mature into love, but it's not ready yet.
If your life would carry on, but suck a heck of a lot more were she to turn around and go, you're getting warmer.

Talk to her. Try and gauge where she is in the relationship. When you're both ready for everything that love brings, you'll know.

Right now, my only love-life dilemma is how to break off my current relationship because it's all gone to hell in the worst possible way. But that's not this thread's purpose. I'll save that for another time.

EDIT: Also, who keeps leaving me rep for these posts? xD

Last edited by MaverickWill; 2nd Dec 2010 at 16:06.
MaverickWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 07:22   #2014
Zoon
Hunting Wabbits since the 80s

Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Zoon is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickWill View Post
Her:

Linky

NB - Not my girlfriend. Yet...
Quote:
Better?

EDIT: Also, should point out I do know her in person, and she's fan-bloody-tastic. I'm punching well above my weight here.
My kinda wimmins. Good luck mate, I reckon she'd be a keeper
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 08:30   #2015
mars-bar-man
Side bewb.

mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.
Uni's shut because half the lecturers can't make it in...

AWESOME!

And and we've about half a foot of snow
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 09:24   #2016
Picarro
I Mod, Therefore I Own

Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Picarro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I just received my new BenQ W1000+ projector. YES YES YES YES.
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 5gHz -:- Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 -:- 2x4 gbCorsair Vengeance 1,5v 1600mHz -:- Gigabyte Windforce X3 GTX 670 -:- Crucial M4 128 gb -:- Samsung F3 Spinpoint 640 gb -:- Corsair H60 with 2x Gentle Typhoon 1850 in push-pull -:- Corsair HX650 -:- Lian Li A05FN -:- Dell U2410 flanked by 2x Dell U2001FP -:- BenQ W1000+ -:-
Picarro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 11:25   #2017
DeadP1xels
Music Enthusiast

DeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for presidentDeadP1xels should be considered for president
I have an awesome case waiting for me at home

and my car might not be the biggest pile of shite anymore
[i7-4700K][Asus Maximus VI Hero][H100i][R9 270X][HyperX Beast 32GB 2400mhz][NI KORE][1TB WD Caviar Black][Corsair 450W VS][Cosmos SE][Razer Abyssus][Microsoft Reclusa][Samsung S27C450B][Behringer B1031A][Shure SE215]
DeadP1xels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 16:53   #2018
talladega
I'm Squidward

talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.talladega is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Honestly?

If your life would, without question, end tomorrow if she walked out the door, it's infatuation. It'll mature into love, but it's not ready yet.
If your life would carry on, but suck a heck of a lot more were she to turn around and go, you're getting warmer.

Talk to her. Try and gauge where she is in the relationship. When you're both ready for everything that love brings, you'll know.

Right now, my only love-life dilemma is how to break off my current relationship because it's all gone to hell in the worst possible way. But that's not this thread's purpose. I'll save that for another time.

EDIT: Also, who keeps leaving me rep for these posts? xD
My life would not be over. That would be immature and irrational. I would feel very sad and depressed but I would get over it eventually.

We are both quite serious and the other day I brought it up that we should talk and discuss our relationship and how we feel about it and what we want and all that and the future and said. She had said the previous week how she likes to take everything one day at a time and not think about the future, but when I suggested this she agreed it was a good idea. In September she will be going away for around 8 - 9 months so we wanna talk about all that.

But what is all involved in having a very serious long term relationship?
The other day she said that I am the type of person she wants to marry (she didn't say she wants to marry me tho) and tho I didn't tell her, but I feel the same way about her. She is pretty much exactly the type of person I've been looking for to be with.

I guess because I havent had a relationship like this I am not sure what I am supposed to do? I feel closer to her than anyone else and I genuinely care about her. I don't have to fake anything with her ever.

Maybe once me and her have a nice long talk about it I will have a better understanding of how I feel?
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 17:49   #2019
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
asking a girl that I know likes me out today
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Dec 2010, 17:49   #2020
Psycho
Average

Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Psycho is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
THE LENS FLARE IS KILLING ME
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
all the awesome, all the time, awesome, cheesecake, do you earn a wage blazz, do you even lift bro?, ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw, i do earn a wage, my life is awesome, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, the messiahs brown eye, thinks hes the 2nd coming

View Mode