bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 31st Jan 2010, 08:20   #201
boiled_elephant
I actually like Doom 3.

boiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyanboiled_elephant is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Watched the entire 6-episode Haruhi Suzumiya OVA in one sitting; started Mass Effect; cooked an epic cottage pie and ate it all in one day (om nom nom); played guitar, smoked, listened to hippie music and generally was a damn commie layabout This week, life was good.
Normally, though, your hobbies are profitless and you spend your youth cramming them
into the pauses between 8-hour shifts of restless tedium, waiting for retirement.
boiled_elephant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st Jan 2010, 19:46   #202
eek
CAMRA ***.

eek has yet to learn the way of the Dremeleek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cheers guys

A thread full of happiness... refreshing to read after trawling through the iPad thread, lol!
eek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2010, 19:39   #203
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Now a Dual Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering Major.

and the rest of my credits have been transferred from when I changed Unis so i don't need to retake any classes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd Feb 2010, 21:57   #204
MarkW7
Total Noob

MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.MarkW7 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
My server purring = for me.
Old 3rd Feb 2010, 05:21   #205
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Girls.
Old 3rd Feb 2010, 08:58   #206
RinSewand
Useful

RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.RinSewand is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Finally getting back into the local music scene and finding three amazing bands within a week. Going to see my best mate over the weekend for some drunken times in Manchester... wooo!

RwD
RinSewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd Feb 2010, 13:31   #207
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
The sun came out yesterday and we from Denver that were transplanted to Kent,WA got to see Mt. Ranier. Seriously nice! More impressive since it starts at sea level. I would love to climb some of that!
Old 6th Feb 2010, 17:57   #208
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
As of today, I am 18.
Old 6th Feb 2010, 18:00   #209
kenco_uk
I unsuccessfully then tried again

kenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyankenco_uk is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Both awesome and depressing, indeed.

I find it awesome that my PC now just 'works'. After months of niggles and workarounds, all of a sudden it's running a1 ok.
Old 6th Feb 2010, 20:24   #210
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Fact that I'm alive

Walked away with two scratches on my arm, a swollen knee and a goose-egg on my head. Found out the car had a bent frame prior to the accident and the seller sold it to my mom without a salvage title. Long story short, came around a corner doing speed limit, hit ice, went into the other lane (two lane road) pulled the car back into my lane and it headed for the ditch. Turning the wheel to the left to get the car back in the lane and out of the path for the ditch caused me to flip. Turns out the frame was so badly bent that the wheel stuck and wouldnt move when I turned it. I'm still digging for proof of whatever accident it was in and repairs and all, and I fully intend to sue the guy if I can. But for now, he's going to have to deal with seeing my face everywhere he goes
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
null_x86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2010, 20:26   #211
liratheal
Sharing is caring

liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.liratheal is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Holy ****.

That was rather fortunate that you walked away from that.
Focus RS Mk1; Build number 1506
liratheal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2010, 20:49   #212
TheMusician
Audio/Tech Enthusiast/Historian

TheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the DremelTheMusician has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Whoa, I'm glad you're okay!!
Old 6th Feb 2010, 21:19   #213
C-Sniper
Stop Trolling this space Ądmins!

C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.C-Sniper is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Going to see the last night Space Shuttle Launch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehippoz View Post
hmm you seem to know a lot about guys.. I was wondering- if I put a piece of plywood down my pants, would that be enough to protect me from rear attacks.. like in a circus bathroom or high scale restaurant
C-Sniper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 6th Feb 2010, 22:02   #214
null_x86
Thread Closer

null_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysisnull_x86 can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
Holy ****.

That was rather fortunate that you walked away from that.
You're telling me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMusician View Post
Whoa, I'm glad you're okay!!
Thanks!
Korraz - That iPad vs Stone one is an insulting lie! I never expected to see something so mediocre as THIS an this holy thread! You disgust me! A stone HAS a Touchscreen!
Old 7th Feb 2010, 04:01   #215
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Man! That is very fortunate, and may the seller be pestered by you for a long time to come.
Old 7th Feb 2010, 04:14   #216
null_x86
Thread Closer

Well, he goes to the same church as me, and last few times I've gone he cant even make eye contact with me, hasnt attempted to talk to me or my family that goes there. It's been interesting to say the least.
Old 7th Feb 2010, 04:35   #217
mvagusta
Did a skid that went for two weeks.

mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.mvagusta is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Sorry about your car, good thing you're in one piece... and so is the car... if the car was seriously dodgy it would have split in two. If you've got full comp insurance then it's not that big of a deal.
I'm also guessing you've gone around plenty of roundabouts, and turned full lock in both directions while parking, and the steering never locked before? True?

If the steering ever did lock before, then the accident is your fault, for not getting it fixed!
Or are you saying that it never did lock before, and the first time it allegedly did, is when you lost control over ice, whilst driving at a speed limit recommended for dry conditions?
mvagusta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2010, 04:35   #218
jhanlon303
The Keeper of History

jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.jhanlon303 is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by null_x86 View Post
Well, he goes to the same church as me, and last few times I've gone he cant even make eye contact with me, hasnt attempted to talk to me or my family that goes there. It's been interesting to say the least.
CarFax or whatever it is called have anything dealing with your VIN number? Repairs and accidents show up there.

A thought.

john
Old 7th Feb 2010, 04:43   #219
knuck
Hate your face

knuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on youknuck - may the hammer of Bindi be bestowed on you
Quote:
Originally Posted by boiled_elephant View Post
Watched the entire 6-episode Haruhi Suzumiya OVA in one sitting; started Mass Effect; cooked an epic cottage pie and ate it all in one day (om nom nom); played guitar, smoked, listened to hippie music and generally was a damn commie layabout This week, life was good.
nice ! Haruhi is such a bitch haha. Her character is awesome in every way

As for me well there isn't anything awesome in my life right now... nor is there anything tragic so it's cool. I'm a little lost about my future (professionally wise) but I'm already in a very good position and I have a lot I can build on so my future is bright

It's going to be a lot of work however
| Intel i7 4770K | 12GB DDR3 2000 | Asus Maximus VI Hero | 2xGTX 570 | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | 10.5TB total | Seasonic X-1250 | Auzentech Bravura X-Fi | Fractal Design Define R3 XL | Corsair H50 | BenQ XL2420T 120Hz |
knuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th Feb 2010, 05:34   #220
null_x86
Thread Closer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvagusta View Post
Sorry about your car, good thing you're in one piece... and so is the car... if the car was seriously dodgy it would have split in two. If you've got full comp insurance then it's not that big of a deal.
I'm also guessing you've gone around plenty of roundabouts, and turned full lock in both directions while parking, and the steering never locked before? True?

If the steering ever did lock before, then the accident is your fault, for not getting it fixed!
Or are you saying that it never did lock before, and the first time it allegedly did, is when you lost control over ice, whilst driving at a speed limit recommended for dry conditions?
We didnt know there was anything wrong with it until after the fact really. Only thing we saw was a bend in the front frame. And no, it never locked before. It never took corners well, but never locked up at all. The seller said it was never in any accidents, which obviously is a load of crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
CarFax or whatever it is called have anything dealing with your VIN number? Repairs and accidents show up there.

A thought.

john
Yeah.. I actually have a ticket from where the driver of the car (sellers girlfriend) got into an accident from going too fast. I'm following up on that, and then going to get a CarFax when I have the money. They arent free anymore...

Tags
all the awesome, all the time, awesome, cheesecake, do you earn a wage blazz, do you even lift bro?, ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw, i do earn a wage, my life is awesome, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, the messiahs brown eye, thinks hes the 2nd coming

View Mode