bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 29th Oct 2009, 09:40   #41
will.
A motorbike of jealousy!

will. has yet to learn the way of the Dremelwill. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Friends.

Also knowing that in a few weeks my littlest brothers (twins) are coming up to visit.

Check out my Last.FM & iToggle & Nav-o-Matic jQuery plugins.
will. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 09:44   #42
Hiren
mind control

Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.Hiren is definitely a rep cheat.
Reconnecting with friends and people who I've neglected due to work.

Got a PS3 on the way for some gaming goodness and plenty of holiday still to take before the end of the year. Also starting to plan next year's overseas holidays since I haven't done much this year.

Overall life is pretty good
Old 29th Oct 2009, 11:54   #43
Baz
I work for Corsair

Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Baz is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Being able to see perfectly without contact lenses or glasses - thank you modern technology!
Baz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 12:10   #44
Hg
The game known as life

Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Hg is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Living with my girlfirend who is also a huge gamer like me!
This makes my live awesome as i never get moaned at for playing too many computer games, and nothing beats boomering her in l4d and watching the horde destory her
Trident- My first case mod, Project Log
Hg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 13:01   #45
tk421
Idiot.

tk421 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltk421 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
hrmm ...

new pc, 2 months old now and fully broken in. and crysis. (ya, i'm 2 years too late, i know.)
new 37" s-ips tv (mom's x-mas gift to my daughter, a few months early. R.I.P. 27" westie)
used ps3 for $200 ... swap 40gb drive for 250gb freebie. WIN.
all connected with 3 cables. i hate spaghetti.

and the best part (and worst part, kinda) - house to myself for 3 weeks while the girls are in FL.

there will be 37" of audiosurf and crysis this weekend. living room has been rearranged and cleaned. and it will stay that way until the girls return. and i get paid tomorrow, and then there will be guinness.
Old 29th Oct 2009, 13:04   #46
hardtailstar
"insert title here"

hardtailstar has yet to learn the way of the Dremelhardtailstar has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
being young and in health as the rest of my life is going down hill atm
hardtailstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 13:17   #47
djDEATH
Habari gani?

djDEATH has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
what makes my life awesome: having a dutch girlfriend who lives in amsterdam who i am now wholly and fully in love with

what makes my life un-awesome: the ever changing prices of easyjet flights from Bristol to amsterdam to see her
Old 29th Oct 2009, 14:11   #48
CardJoe
Freelance Journalist
bit-tech Staff

CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.CardJoe is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by specofdust View Post
Oh gods Joe, if you want I can just send you a 2 million word summery written entirely with the words "the" and "injustice" - it'll be shorter and more entertaining
Pfft. I'm really enjoying it thus far and I'm nearing the half-way point. Tends to be a bit over-wordy, but I like the ideas proposed and the story is fairly good thus far.

I was Bit-tech's Games Editor. Now I'm freelance. Find me at:

www.joemartinwords.com

@joethreepwood on Twitter
CardJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 16:18   #49
badders
Neuken in de Keuken

badders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for presidentbadders should be considered for president
The Wife, surprisingly enough...!
badders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 17:10   #50
Thacrudd
Where's the any key?!?

Thacrudd can run CrysisThacrudd can run CrysisThacrudd can run CrysisThacrudd can run CrysisThacrudd can run CrysisThacrudd can run CrysisThacrudd can run CrysisThacrudd can run CrysisThacrudd can run Crysis
my wife, I love her so much.
Thacrudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 17:28   #51
Cptn-Inafinus
Supermodder

Cptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the DremelCptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the DremelCptn-Inafinus has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Being with a ladyfriend I've liked for literally years rather than just one day ending up with a girlfriend over some stupid whim.

And this SSD. Oh my god, my workflow's almost orgasmic!
Old 29th Oct 2009, 18:46   #52
tranc3
ADHD Modder

tranc3 has yet to learn the way of the Dremeltranc3 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel

Oct 29, 2009 10:36:00 AM FRONT ROYAL VA US DELIVERED
This should be on my door step when i get home, and i can either look at it and play borderlands.. or start putting the aluminum sheet armor on it... My girlfriends poison ivy costume came today and our good friends all have there, Harley quin, mr freeze, joker, and a few others finished. Could be a superman and a few others there as well... Just started my first job last week.
Old 29th Oct 2009, 19:10   #53
bigkingfun
Tinkering addict

bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.bigkingfun is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Just passed the first exam of the semester in graphical communication.
I can now draw hardware in solidworks as well
bigkingfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 19:54   #54
weasal
Supermodder

weasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremelweasal has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I have been asked to take a photo of a fairly rare mosaic in my church of a Journal for the BAMM. Nervous about getting the right result for them but feeling good about it as its a good opportunity.

And hey university is treating me a lot nicer this year and i feel i can cope with it this year unlike the year before.

Chris
weasal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 21:15   #55
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
have achieved all my new years resolutions (or will do when i go on holiday in 2 weeks) including a large raise 2 weeks ago which in this climate is pretty good going

built a new home server finally its at least 5 times more powerful has 2.5 * the space and only uses 2/3rd's the power
Old 29th Oct 2009, 21:48   #56
Deact
Modder

Deact has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
The complete collection of Blackadder.
Deact is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 22:09   #57
mars-bar-man
Side bewb.

mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.mars-bar-man is definitely a rep cheat.
The girlfriend atm, shame she's in Greece... >.<

Hopefully I won't be posting the "What's ruining your life right now?" thread in a few months...
Old 29th Oct 2009, 22:51   #58
fev
Industry Fallout

fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!fev - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hg80 View Post

Heeey I'm from Stourport too!! Well originally.

My life is awesome because I play computer games 3 days a week and do site building 2 days a week FREAKIN aaace!!

Last edited by fev; 29th Oct 2009 at 23:01.
fev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29th Oct 2009, 23:10   #59
Mechh69
I think we can make that fit

Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.Mechh69 is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Sniper View Post
YAY! Keep Safe and make sure you come back to the Wife in one piece and with a heartbeat
Thanks C Sniper its always a good thing when you come back in one peice with a heart beat This is my 2nd time here and hopefully there is no 3rd in this country.

i7 920@3.8Ghz,EVGA E760 Classified, Corsair XMS3 X 6GB 1600, Kingston Hyper X 12GB 1600, 240GB OCZ Agility 4, MSI 660TI 3GB, BFG 260 GTX Core 216 for PHYSX, Thermaltake Armor+, BFG EX1200 PS, Scythe Mugen 2 Cpu cooler, Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ, Nvidia 3D Glasses
Mechh69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30th Oct 2009, 17:59   #60
Fisher.
partially impartial

Fisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run CrysisFisher. can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher. View Post
Two Dell PowerEdge R710 servers

Each one has:

2x E5540 Nehalem processors
72GB of RAM (18x 4GB sticks)
6x 146GB 15k SCSI drives

Also, 16x 600GB SAS drives.

We're doing a "slight upgrade" at work
Quoted from Recent Purchases thread. They all showed up today

Tags
all the awesome, all the time, awesome, cheesecake, do you earn a wage blazz, do you even lift bro?, ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw, i do earn a wage, my life is awesome, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, the messiahs brown eye, thinks hes the 2nd coming

View Mode