bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Misc > General

Old 28th Oct 2009, 17:22   #1
Brooxy
Like a boss (but not a boss)

Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.
What currently makes your life awesome?

It's coming up to a depressing time of the year - getting colder with nights pretty much drawn in. However as an antidote to this thread, I thought I'd make this on a happier note about the better things in life...

For me it would have to be that I'm still not smoking (28 days after Q Day), and starting to sleep better for it. Also having a great ladyfriend and group of mates...

Last edited by Brooxy; 28th Oct 2009 at 17:58.
Brooxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th Nov 2009, 13:46   #2
Brooxy

Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.Brooxy is definitely a rep cheat.
- My car issues turned out to be nothing major (leaky sump washer and 13 year old coolant)
- Picking up my airsoft MP5 K PDW from repair this week with no charge
- It's nearly friday
Old 25th Nov 2009, 22:52   #3
Brooxy

- That I've found my computer is at just the right height to double as a footrest

- The project I've spent the last month working on at work is done as far as I'm concerned - at least for now...

- That this thread is still going, and people still have new things to feel awesome over - gives a nice warm and fuzzy feeling*

*either that or I just pee'd myself
Old 11th Feb 2010, 22:35   #4
Brooxy

Seeing how many people have been into this thread - if I died tomorrow, this would be my legacy to the community methinks...

However I'm 23 - I'll be here for many years to come
Old 13th Feb 2010, 16:07   #5
Brooxy

Managing a 20 kill streak on MW2 online. I'm finally getting better at this game...
Old 9th Apr 2010, 17:39   #6
Brooxy

- Contrary to expectation, I got a payrise (not too bad one either)
- Weather is awesome today
- Pub tonight, plus a chinese meal at the local restaurant tomorrow
Old 24th May 2010, 16:02   #7
Brooxy

For me it has to be airsofting yesterday - all the repairs to my gun seem to have worked and it spent the day working flawlessly. First time in a while I've not had to revert to my fallback gun
Old 1st Aug 2010, 20:18   #8
Brooxy

I've got only one week yet of being on first line technical support, before starting my new job
Old 13th Aug 2010, 19:02   #9
Brooxy

Loving the new job, good friends, good beer, and possibly airsofting this weekend
Old 22nd Oct 2010, 13:20   #10
Brooxy

Just life in general - new job is going well, car is working for a nice change, and have a mighty fine lady

Last edited by Brooxy; 22nd Oct 2010 at 17:32.
Old 29th Nov 2010, 02:16   #11
Brooxy

I've spent the evening with peeps watching Gogol Bordello in Brighton from the front row
Old 29th Nov 2010, 19:53   #12
Brooxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liratheal View Post
They are excellent live, saw them when they supported RATM at Finsbury.
That's where I first heard of them - think they've gotta be one of the most energetic and happy bands in the land
Old 13th Jun 2011, 23:14   #13
Brooxy

Saw System of a Down at download on Saturday. I've waited for years to be able to do that, so that will keep me on an awesome high for a while..
Old 27th Sep 2011, 19:19   #14
Brooxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unicorn View Post
A small engine capacity turbo diesel. I don't think they have them in America land...

It's a 1.5 Renault Clio DCI. And to be perfectly clear, it doesn't do 60mpg if you rev it over 2500 RPM on any gear shift. Mine usually hovers in around 55, but I have driven 700 miles on one tank before as an experiment.
Little diesel engines are brilliant these days. I took my Citroen C4 from Sussex to Cornwall and back again and averaged about 65mpg. That's with the 110hp 1.6HDi engine and including the time that the cruise control was switched on down a long section of the A30. Bloody brilliant.

I worked out today I'm saving about 40pcm in fuel compared to my old 1.4 VW Polo. Good times
Old 25th Dec 2011, 00:50   #15
Brooxy

5000 post in this thread. Being one of my threads I'm suprised it's gone this far. This alone feels awesome

Sent from Bittech Android app
Old 19th Oct 2012, 22:55   #16
Brooxy

By breaking a personal rule of gaming...

The rule is Thou shalt never use a sniper rifle as an assault rifle

As much as it always ends in fail, it's so much damn fun to throw that rule out the window every so often...
Old 20th Oct 2012, 22:07   #17
Brooxy

Challenge accepted for the next week - game with single shot weapons and grenades where possible
Old 20th Oct 2012, 22:50   #18
Brooxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending Credits View Post
Also try pistols and knives only. It's actually great for learning how to outwit people and get the jump on them.
I'm already a massive lover of pistols. Something about taking one of the weakest guns and nailing people with souped up assault rifles. Knives on the other hand, I often forget to switch to and just go for a headshot instead...
Old 13th Nov 2012, 13:44   #19
Brooxy

Golf sailed through it's MOT first time, with no issues. This things make me happy...
Old 13th Nov 2012, 21:36   #20
Brooxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMonkeyChunks View Post
its all about the $5 for 5 litres black booster whiskey
I want a way to run my car on this - y'know with petrol being ~1.36 per litre...

Tags
all the awesome, all the time, awesome, cheesecake, do you earn a wage blazz, do you even lift bro?, ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw ftw, i do earn a wage, my life is awesome, say no to skimlinks, say yes to skimmed milk, the messiahs brown eye, thinks hes the 2nd coming

View Mode