bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Modding > Project Logs

Old 4th Nov 2009, 21:31   #1
[WP@]WOLVERINE
Supermodder

[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
4x Coolermaster ATCS840 Engraving project

The huge event Dreamhack Winter 2009 is getting closer and i will be joining the event with coolermaster. And we needed something to brighten up the booth with so im doing up four of the ATCS 840 fulltowers.

The canvas i have to work with

Not to shabby, not to shabby at all...

The first case

And then quickly on to the second one

And the third one

Still alot of work on the third case. Updates will follow...
Intel i7 980X EE | 6gb HyperX 2ghz DDR3 | Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm ed | Asus 7950 DCII | Corsair HX1000 | SB X-Fi Fatality | 5.1tb storage+2xX25M 80gb SSD | Lian Li pc201 | 3xBenQ G2420HDB@Eyefinity | Ms Natural 4000 | Corsair M60 | Logitech Z-5450.

Last edited by [WP@]WOLVERINE; 5th Nov 2009 at 07:58.
[WP@]WOLVERINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2009, 21:42   #2
stuartwood89
Please... Just call me Stu.

stuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitstuartwood89 is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Looking good, but you need to do something about your image hosting, those pictures took an age to load up. They're still loading as I type this.

Project - Storm Scout Restoration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Propane View Post
I thought Dragonforce were like a joke/troll rock band? Ya'know, like Nickelback?
stuartwood89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2009, 21:46   #3
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Please use a different imagehost - the current one is DEAD slow.

EDIT: Haha, Ninja'ed by Stu
Old 4th Nov 2009, 21:46   #4
sk8roy
Multimodder

sk8roy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
would love to see this but i'm on a 30mb connection and still cannot see the pics just a sliver of them...
sk8roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2009, 21:54   #5
[WP@]WOLVERINE
Supermodder

[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel[WP@]WOLVERINE has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
i dont know whats up with the host but the pics come up fast for me. I think its just a temporary problem that will go away soon, Sorry about that
Intel i7 980X EE | 6gb HyperX 2ghz DDR3 | Asus P6T Deluxe OC Palm ed | Asus 7950 DCII | Corsair HX1000 | SB X-Fi Fatality | 5.1tb storage+2xX25M 80gb SSD | Lian Li pc201 | 3xBenQ G2420HDB@Eyefinity | Ms Natural 4000 | Corsair M60 | Logitech Z-5450.
Old 4th Nov 2009, 22:17   #6
Reverse
Reverse/srvR

Reverse has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I see some of it, looks amazing.
You do these for a client or what? Damn!
Reverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2009, 22:40   #7
sentek
Multimodder

sentek has yet to learn the way of the Dremelsentek has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
omg, they are amazing, the best engraving ive seen on a case for sure!
+rep for you sir.

w00t! in flames in the first pic??
sentek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2009, 22:49   #8
GoodBytes
How many wifi's does it have?

GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.GoodBytes is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
I am sorry, but your host that you use, seams to still use 28.8K modem. Time to upgrade!

Core i7 930 2.8GHz | G.Skill Pi 6GB 1600MHz 7-5-7-24 1.5V | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 | GeForce GTX 260 | W.D Caviar Black 1TB | Corsair AX750 | Noctua NH-U12P | Xonar Essence STX | Win8 Pro 64-bit | Dell U2410 - 1920x1200 | OCZ Vertex 4 250GB
GoodBytes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2009, 23:01   #9
[WP@]WOLVERINE
Supermodder

the host is a 100/100mbit but its having a bad day for some reason :/ its only temporary
Old 4th Nov 2009, 23:02   #10
[WP@]WOLVERINE
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agressions View Post
I see some of it, looks amazing.
You do these for a client or what? Damn!
Yes im doing theese for coolermaster
Old 4th Nov 2009, 23:12   #11
andrew8200m
All of the hilarious

andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.andrew8200m is definitely a rep cheat.
WOOT! 50 meg virgin line and 7minutes to load everything lol. Nice job though there, Like it!

Andy
andrew8200m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th Nov 2009, 23:37   #12
bagman
I Mod, Therefore I Own

bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.bagman is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
that is really cool +rep from me to
Old 5th Nov 2009, 00:32   #13
stonedsurd

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Ok, this time it loaded up fast - They look AMAZING.

Have some rep
Old 5th Nov 2009, 01:46   #14
sk8roy
Multimodder

sk8roy has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Looks Amazing...can't wait to see that tekken one finished...
sk8roy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2009, 02:28   #15
disturbed13
Hypermodder

disturbed13 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
very nice
you have some madddddd skillz

btw you have got to tell me
where did you get that In Flame poster/errrrr what ever it is
i MUST have one!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhanlon303 View Post
The modder in me says whack a hole, fool!
disturbed13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2009, 07:34   #16
[WP@]WOLVERINE
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbed13 View Post
very nice
you have some madddddd skillz

btw you have got to tell me
where did you get that In Flame poster/errrrr what ever it is
i MUST have one!!!!!
That is not a poster its handpainted on the wall with standard black wallpaint i did this http://www.minhembio.com/Mod-Wolverine/253376/ to my home cinema room and had some paint left So if you want one grab some paint and a brush

Last edited by [WP@]WOLVERINE; 5th Nov 2009 at 08:24.
Old 5th Nov 2009, 08:24   #17
Sheiken
Wat?

Sheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitSheiken is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
OMG your craftsmanship is amazing!

You wouldnt by any chance happen to a tattoo artist?
Sheiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2009, 08:49   #18
[WP@]WOLVERINE
Supermodder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheiken View Post
OMG your craftsmanship is amazing!

You wouldnt by any chance happen to a tattoo artist?
Nope im just a casemodder, thats it
Old 5th Nov 2009, 10:07   #19
Javerh
Topiary Golem

Javerh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the DremelJaverh has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Amazing work! What kind of engraver do you use? Rotary or reciprocating?
Modders make project logs. Project logs make mods. Mods make modders.
Javerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th Nov 2009, 10:36   #20
stonedsurd

If it's rotary then SERIOUS respect. I've abandoned many an etching idea because engraving with a rotary tool is a nightmare.

View Mode