bit-tech.net

Old 13th Nov 2009, 12:29   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Cool Modding Stuff #2

http://www.bit-tech.net/blog/2009/11...dding-stuff-2/

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2009, 13:15   #2
skunkmunkey
Supermodder

skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
great to see some modding stuff on bit-tech again just about to order me one those back plates

New years resolution - Finish my project
skunkmunkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th Nov 2009, 22:24   #3
Teknokid
Ultramodder

Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.Teknokid is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
That ram cooler looks rather tasty.... Nice find
Teknokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th Nov 2009, 02:18   #4
r4tch3t
hmmmm....

r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.r4tch3t is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I got the 60ml Articlean and I can vouch for it eating the TIM. Even the Dell technician that brought my new heatsink was impressed.
Old 5th Sep 2010, 13:30   #5
David324
What's a Dremel?

David324 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Might have to look into this, my computer gets way too hot with the new video card I just picked up and it has been worrying as me as well!
David324 is offline   Reply With Quote