bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > Partner Forums > ASUS

Old 20th Nov 2009, 11:16   #1
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Week four posting guidelines

Thanks once again for penning your thoughts on the Asus Republic of Gamers site this week, guys. We’re currently reading through the third week’s blog entries, and we’ll be sharing the highlights with you soon. Not only that, but we’re also working on a final competition where you’ll have the chance to win yet more Asus hardware – we’ll share more details about this as soon as possible.

Meanwhile, it’s time to sound the fanfare as we’re now entering the fourth (and final) round of blogging. For this week’s blogs, we simply want to conclude with everything that you’ve learned and taken away from the experience. You can consider both the event and your hardware prizes here. What do you now know about Asus and its products that you didn’t know before? What surprised you most about the experience, and how did it feel to get an insight into the workings of one of the world’s premier PC component manufacturers?

You might have been wowed by the stack of factors to consider when designing an enthusiast motherboard, or you might have been amazed by the ease with which you can now overclock a CPU. This is quite an open topic, so it’s up to you where you take it, and we’re really looking forward to finding out what most impressed you about the experience.

As always, these are simply posting guidelines, and you only need to stick to them for one of your blog posts this week. The subject matter for your second blog is up to you, as long as it’s relevant to the AX:GS event and hardware prizes. As we're posting the guidelines on a Friday (apologies for the slight delay), the deadline for this week's posts is this time next week (27 November). We look forward to reading all about your experiences and ideas, as well as sharing the highlights with you at the end. Good luck!
Old 20th Nov 2009, 11:50   #2
andrew8200m
All of the hilarious

andrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyan
Brilliant! Cheers mate.

Andy
Old 20th Nov 2009, 13:05   #3
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticstoat View Post
Not only that, but we’re also working on a final competition where you’ll have the chance to win yet more Asus hardware – we’ll share more details about this as soon as possible.
Is this in addition to the prize we are getting for doing the 8 blog posts?
Old 20th Nov 2009, 13:07   #4
andrew8200m
All of the hilarious

andrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyanandrew8200m is a Super Spamming Saiyan
lol Id missed that bit, best make my next set of blogs worthy of wall mounting

Andy
Old 20th Nov 2009, 15:44   #5
arcticstoat
Who is the Milkman?

arcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysisarcticstoat can run Crysis
Quote:
Originally Posted by flibblesan View Post
Is this in addition to the prize we are getting for doing the 8 blog posts?
Yep - more details to come soon once we've worked everything out.
Old 20th Nov 2009, 15:51   #6
flibblesan
Destroyer

flibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitflibblesan is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticstoat View Post
Yep - more details to come soon once we've worked everything out.
woohoo!
Old 20th Nov 2009, 16:43   #7
-VK-
Lurker

-VK- has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I'm going to have a say on what prize it is. Bribes accepted in PM.
Old 20th Nov 2009, 17:45   #8
andrew8200m
All of the hilarious

Sweet! Looks like I best up my game for an all out awesome finishof justice lol!

Andy
Old 20th Nov 2009, 18:11   #9
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -VK- View Post
I'm going to have a say on what prize it is. Bribes accepted in PM.
My bribe stands at 8+ blog posts.
Old 20th Nov 2009, 20:56   #10
Skiddywinks
Hypermodder

Skiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the DremelSkiddywinks has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
My bribe stands at a 4,800 word review of my Matrix GTX285!
Old 20th Nov 2009, 21:22   #11
andrew8200m
All of the hilarious

My bribe is to NOT find out who your missus is so I can she her how to find out what components are in a pc so she can subsiquently make a virtual basket to find out how much you have spent vs the amount you have told her you spent

Andy
Old 20th Nov 2009, 21:59   #12
capnPedro
Hacker. Maker. Engineer.

capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.capnPedro is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
I'll give you the antidote.

I <3 Aquatuning & Enermax long time!
Old 20th Nov 2009, 23:37   #13
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by capnPedro View Post
I'll give you the antidote.
Always there with the good ideas...

I'm going to get writin' then.
I wouldn't mind getting a screen, or something like that.
A eeePC would be great as well, but is it for the "regular" prize or the "special" one ?
Old 21st Nov 2009, 00:41   #14
andrew8200m
All of the hilarious

Getting anything is good for me as something at the end of the day is better than nothing and anything is appreciated. Think it's a little wishful to be thinking about mssive gifts just for blogging, we have all had a gtx285 or similar afterall.

Andy
Old 21st Nov 2009, 03:40   #15
skunkmunkey
Supermodder

skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.skunkmunkey is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
id love an Esscence STX soundcard.... if you dont make it the prize I will shave all the monkeys in the world and create an army of folically challenged primates with which to take over the planet

New years resolution - Finish my project
Old 22nd Nov 2009, 16:28   #16
g3n3tiX
resident frenchy

g3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremelg3n3tiX has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
AXGenS : Wrapping Up (part 1)

AXGenS : Wrapping up (part 2)

My work here is done.
Blogging about all of this was quite fun .
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:10   #17
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
cool thanks for the update

in terms of the prize
im interested in either a 5850 or a 24'' 1920 x 1200 monitor

the latter would be fantastic

going to start on my 7th post now!!
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 13:38   #18
crash32953295@msn.
Supermodder

crash32953295@msn. has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Im interested in a new generation Nvidia Fermi Graphics card or a ROG Motherboard for my I5 I want to purchase soon
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 15:13   #19
yakyb
i hate the person above me

yakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysisyakyb can run Crysis
just read about the further competition this is fantastic can't wait to see what that was

interestingly i was in NY earlier this week and went into a hardware store only to notice a load of ASUS extreme design posters up i spoke to the attendant there about the event and he seemed very jealous
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 16:27   #20
Omnituens
Hypermodder

Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.Omnituens is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew8200m View Post
Getting anything is good for me as something at the end of the day is better than nothing and anything is appreciated. Think it's a little wishful to be thinking about mssive gifts just for blogging, we have all had a gtx285 or similar afterall.

Andy
I'm pretty sure they said the blog prize is worth £200 somewhere.