bit-tech.net

Go Back   bit-tech.net Forums > bit-tech.net > Article Discussion

Old 23rd Nov 2009, 10:54   #1
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Neptune's Trident by Brian Carter

Neptune was the Roman god of the sea and forum user Boddaker - otherwise known as Brian Carter - has taken this theme to the limit with one of the best Lian Li V2000 mods we've ever seen.

http://www.bit-tech.net/modding/case...brian-carter/1

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 11:13   #2
keir
S p i t F i r e

keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.keir is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
Phroaaaarrr!
keir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 11:17   #3
M7ck
Ⓜod Ⓜaster

M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.M7ck is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
MOTY
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 11:24   #4
cgthomas
Cpt. Handsome

cgthomas has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
WOW mind blowing... very nice
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 11:48   #5
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keir View Post
Phroaaaarrr!
Indeed!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:00   #6
Horizon
Dremel Worthy

Horizon has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Epic, the word beautiful fails to do justice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M7ck
MOTY
That's a given
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:06   #7
brinkz0r
Hypermodder

brinkz0r has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Fantastic mod, are there any wallpaper pictures? My desktop could use a new theme
brinkz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:24   #8
PureSilver
E-tailer Tailor

PureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpitPureSilver is almost as Godly as yodasarmpit
Wow, simply amazing, especially the floor!
PureSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:26   #9
alpaca
llama eats dremel

alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.alpaca is a hoopy frood who really knows where their towel is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keir
Phroaaaarrr!
what else?
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:30   #10
mi1ez
Game Boy Modder

mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!mi1ez - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Love the fluid running through the divider!
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:34   #11
mrbens
Supermodder

mrbens has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
wow, i love it!

what does MOTY mean?
My SilverStone TJ07B PC: Haswell i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming mobo | 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | MSI GTX 760 Twin Frozr 2GB | Seasonic X-Series 750W PSU | Crucial M4 128GB SSD | Crucial M225 128GB SSD | OCZ Solid 3 120GB SSD
Sound: Epiphany Acoustics' E-DAC & O2 Heahphone Amp | Little Dot MK III Tube Headphone Amp | Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium 600ohm Headphones (music) | Onkyo HT-S3305B AV Receiver + 5.1 speakers (movies)
mrbens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:36   #12
D3X3R
What's a Dremel?

D3X3R has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Epic Mod !
D3X3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:37   #13
Sifter3000
I used to be somebody

Sifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the DremelSifter3000 has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
MOTY = Mod of the Year

My weblog is The Wired Jester.
Photos on Flickr.
Sifter3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:41   #14
stonedsurd
Is a cackling Yuletide Belgian

stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.stonedsurd is the Cheesecake. Relix smiles down upon them.
MOTY = Mod of the Year. I am tempted to concur.

EDIT: Ninja'ed
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 12:55   #15
Combatus
Custom PC/bit-tech modding sections

Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.Combatus is definitely a rep cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinkz0r
Fantastic mod, are there any wallpaper pictures? My desktop could use a new theme
I'll check with Brian if he's okay to hand some out - PM me if interested!
Is the res loud, like, constantly making you need a piss loud?
Combatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 13:27   #16
The boy 4rm oz
Project: Elegant-Li

The boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the DremelThe boy 4rm oz has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
This is a truly fantastic mod,one of my all time favorites, I believe it holds many firsts in the modding world. Never before have I seen water channels integrated into the floor of a case or a wrap around side window that worked quite so well.

And I agree, we do need some wallpapers .
Project: LEXA FINISHED MOTM Nominee October 08
The boy 4rm oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 14:23   #17
leslie
Just me!

leslie has yet to learn the way of the Dremelleslie has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
I love it!
I want it!
leslie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 14:51   #18
pullmyfoot
superbacon

pullmyfoot has yet to learn the way of the Dremel
Quote:
Originally Posted by brinkz0r View Post
and make your own computer jealous?
pullmyfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 15:31   #19
Blarte
Moderate Modder

Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!Blarte - it's over 9000!!!!!!!!1!1!1!!!
Attention to detail and aesthetics are astounding. I am pleased with myself when I getting matching fans in a case let alone if they actually are all pointing the right way ! As for the acrylic channelling ….inspired idea to de clutter the case.
Not being disrespectful to anyone else who has had their work show cased (excuse the pun) , but that is the best looking case I think I have ever seen.
Old 23rd Nov 2009, 15:38   #20
Elton
Proud Model M User

Elton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming SaiyanElton is a Super Spamming Saiyan
That's just...well mind-blowingly good. Clean, good scheme. What else can you ask for?